thaiophilus

Members
  • Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

1,615 profile views

thaiophilus's Achievements

1. This thread is 7 years old and this is the Gay Thailand forum. You might get better and more up-to-date information in the Latin America section --->
  2. The Malaysia always used to have a luggage room, but it's a while since I've stayed there.
  3. ... except in France, where they reverse the order ...
  4. I've experienced that on Srilankan Airlines.
  5. I'm mildly surprised ... that the Thai mafia have allowed a foreign mafia to take over their territory so easily. In a patronage-based society where networking is everything, I'd expect the incumbents to have a huge advantage.
  6. Judge for yourself. I think it's here but I could be wrong.
  7. Indeed they are both adverbs, but I think you'll find he's counting the number of V's, not assigning a grammatical gender. Back on topic, that's the first time I've seen 8 acres of southeast Asian trees described as a "forest".
  8. Sure, but for me better still is one bar with many boys, interacting with each other and the customers (and not their phones!) Statistically you have a better opportunity to find that "one boy" and the atmosphere is so much better while you're waiting for him to appear.
  9. Nobody seems to have answered this part πŸ˜‹
  10. I haven't suggested otherwise. I was replying to @Keithambrose's question "Without touching the overhead wire? " which referred to @Thomas_88's statement "if you're close to an overhead line, you can be electrocuted, even when you don't touch the overhead lines." which is true.
  11. Yes, if you get close enough to trigger a flashover. Also, it's not just the wire, some of the metalwork on top of the train may also be at the supply voltage, and depending on the system you could be dealing with anything up to 25 kilovolts.
  12. "Start 15 February 2024" if you believe the caption.
  13. That's an improvement. When I stayed in Old Sukhotai many years ago I was shocked 😡 to discover there was no night market. So where to eat? Fortunately my nose led me to an unmarked shophouse where a lady was making takeaway meals for local customers. She cooked me something quite pleasant but clearly toned down for the Western palate. She asked how I liked it and I managed to convey that I could have handled more spices, so she immediately made a repeat order with the proper degree of heat. From starvation to very satisfactory overeating πŸ˜‹ ...