• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

Forums

1. The Hooboy General Pub

1. The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

1. Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand including Gay Pattaya, Gay Bangkok, Gay Chiang Mai, Gay Phuket. Post information here on events, places, activities, questions, and comments. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

This section is for all gay and gay friendly businesses in Thailand. We have listed them in category by City. If you see businesses that are not listed, please start a thread in the main Gay Thailand forum and ask us to list here and we will add a listing.

Discussion of the men and destinations south of the Rio Grande. This forum is open to public and no XXX images are allowed. Any threads will XXX will be moved. If you find XXX images inside this forum, please hit report thread.

This section is for all gay and gay friendly businesses in Latin America. We have listed them in category by City. If you see businesses that are not listed, please start a thread in the main Latin America forum and ask us to list here and we will add a listing.

Discussion of men and destinations across The Pond, west of the Urals.

This is the place to post information on places in Asia but outside of Thailand. There are many great destinations in Asia outside of Thailand. Share infomation and get advice on these places here.

Discussion of men and destinations in Africa including South Africa, Morocco, Egypt and Tunisia!

1. Theater, Movies, Art and Literature

It is dedicated to the Theater, Art and Literature crowd with a dose of music and movies!

This forum is for members interested in Health related issues, Physical Fitness and Nutrition. Share recipes, good workout tips and advice on getting healthy.

This is the place to talk, debate and discuss politics in the USA and abroad. Do NOT get nasty. Debate the topic not the poster!

1. Comments and Suggestions

This is the forum to make comments and suggestion for the team here at GayThailand.com. Help us to make the site better.

1. The Sandbox

A repository for problematic threads that some may not wish to view on a daily basis or at all. Inclusion of threads is by invitation only. Members may not initiate a thread in this forum but may respond to residing threads.

Announcements

• Recent Updates

• Your encounter with 24cm Cambodian was a surreal experience! Strange fellow but at least you enjoyed the fuck!
    • Maybe the owner didn't pay the store manager enough.
    • Tan seems like a keeper! I must find him when I go to Bangkok in June!
    • Every Thai has at least three names. 1. The sacred name they receive from the monk immediately after birth during the first blessing. Only the parents and the person himself know this name. Thais believe that knowledge of this name can give control over a person, call evil spirits to him, etc. 2. Official first and last name used in documents and identification cards. That's right - any Thai can change his name whenever he wants. One of my Thai friends has done this 3 times already “for good luck”. The process is very simple - visit the state office and submit an application. I don’t remember the exact cost, but it is affordable - something around 1000-3000 baht, takes 3-7 days. 3. Short names for everyday use. It is not a "nickname" because a nickname may be given by the community or friends and the name is chosen by them themselves, usually after consulting an astrologer or monk, and very often they visit the temple and ask the monks for blessings to use it. Parents also use this name to call their children, so it's definitely not a nickname. Parents of small children choose their first short name themselves. Well, besides this, naturally many Thais have nicknames from friends or community.
    • Part 8 Fresh from Prince, I took a taxi back to the hotel and spent the rest of the afternoon chilling and mindlessly doing random things online. By night time, I was torn between going out or staying in. Not wanting to exaggerate, I kinda feel that my session with Bank should be enough to cap off the day. Although persistent nagging thought keeps on reminding me that I will regret not having maximised my time while in Thailand. I tried to appease and find a middle ground between my two conflicting thoughts by checking the apps. At least I can stay in but still manage to slut it up (lol). Could be my luck but the selection during that day was slim pickings. Could be the time of the year but the number of African MBs were not as plentiful compared from last year. I was able to shortlist a couple but by the end, I wasn't convinced. I ended both conversation with a "maybe" then took a taxi to Surawong. After having dinner, I headed to Screwboys. Very few customers are inside but the stage is full. It felt awkward being "outnumbered" with the whole roster vying for the attention of like 3 customers. I stepped out with my drinks and sat on the couch by the entrance and had an animated chat with the mama and Papasan. We chatted about Sol Bar (see previous report) and suddenly Mai (one of the big cock show guys) arrived. I really find him very attractive but unfortunately he is always booked. Actually, he doesn't mingle a lot - after his performance, he'll be fully dressed up and will be hanging out in the bar or in the dressing area. One day I will off him. Then T arrived and I was surprised to see him looking very dapper in his dress shirt and pants. We hugged and I greeted him a belated happy birthday. He then whipped out his phone and showed me photos of his birthday party that I missed (that I'm also glad to dodge and not pay for). I complimented how sharp he's looking tonight and he replied saying he got one more shirt like the one he's wearing and he wants to give it to me. I was confused thinking he wanted to sell it to me but he clarified he want to give it for free. I smiled and thanked him for the gesture saying there's no need. When I sensed that there's enough customers inside, I returned back to my seat. T must be lucky as he's already seated with a customer. Lucky for me as well as I'm spared with the conversation of why I am not choosing him tonight. Papasan checked on me again suggesting to choose a guy before the show starts. That's not a problem as I already have my eyes on another ex-Dreamboys guy. I made eye contact and motioned him to seat next to me. He introduced himself as Tan and he's from Cambodia. We had a good and decent conversation during the show as his English is quite good - actually the best out of everyone I offed this trip. He said that he's trying to get my attention the last three times I was there but I keep on ignoring him. Again, MB memories are impressively sharp! We also talked about dreamboys and how he ended up leaving (Thai only policy) but he mentioned that working there is much better (I now forgot his reason) Tan seemed to notice that I keep on massaging my shoulder and neck area  - he then took over the massage which was surprisingly good. Of course it was to be expected  that he then used this to segue and talk about getting offed. My logical self thought that given that he's very attractive plus if the massage hed given will be consistent, then offing him will not be a bad idea. He's adamant for short time and I just agreed (feeling lazy to send him back and start from scratch in the selection process!) While he's getting dressed, T managed to sneak a few moments and had a chat with me wanting to secure an off next time - I gave a non committal response and gave him a bit of substantial tip (price of one drink) and wished him a happy birthday. He smiled gave me a hearty kiss and left. While walking towards Starbucks to wait for our grab taxi, I can't help but notice that Tan is a bit touchy feely with either his hand holding mine or over my shoulder. This is kind of new to me with most of my offs previously reserving this gestures inside the bar or hotel. After showering, Tan started the massage which turned out to be good. I asked him if he was previously trained and he said no - he's just copying strokes he remembers whenever he have a massage and just imagine what will feel good. I was satisfied with that response. He then transitioned to the more sensual part of the session which turned out to be good as well. He kisses very passionately and the sex didn't feel mechanical. At one point, he's even guiding me what to do to make him feel good (I should be charging him later. Lol). Sometimes it's nice to have a session where both person actually seemed to enjoyed it I guess. We both finished, exhausted,  and continued our chat. We then showered together, continued our chat lying in bed while having drinks. I don't know why but for some reason, he then asked if it's ok to change the session to long time as he wants to stay longer. I scanned my memory trying to recall if my room is ready for long time (i.e.valuables, etc are secured) and after weighing my options, agreed to Tan's suggestion. It would be lovely to have the comfort of sleeping next to a gorgeous, warm and cozy body again.
  • Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found