TotallyOz

Gay Companions and Tour Guides in Thailand

Ok, here we are. Siamroads team is happy to announce new country on our map - Laos

Please welcome new member of team Good.

Good is 26 yo professional licensed guide in Luang Prabang with 5 years of experience and license for whole Laos. 

Languages: English, Laotian

Hobbies: sport (football), travels

Good's profile, more photos and booking/messaging forms are here https://siamroads.com/good-tour-guide-luang-prabang/

post-10479-0-48285800-1513010769_thumb.jpg

New review on Woody's (Chiang Mai) work

Woody was a great driver and a good guide. Although he can be a man of few words at times, he was communicative, and listened to my preferences, and made some helpful decisions shaping the itinerary. He is knowledgable about the city, and has good connections to businesses that gay men will appreciate. Most of all, I found him honest and reliable... would highly recommend him.

Woody's profile is here: https://siamroads.com/woody-chiang-mai/

New review on Sareth's (Siem Reap / Angkor Wat, Cambodia) work:

I thoroughly enjoyed Sareth's humor and command of the considerable history of Angkor Wat. He puts people at ease, is personable, easy going. He works with a great driver in a comfortable vehicle. He's quite busy-- booking ahead and some flexibility in your schedule may be important with Sareth, but ultimately it's worthwhile. He's a gem of a guy, and I would highly recommend him as guide, and visit Angkor with him again.

Sareth's profile is here: https://siamroads.com/cambodia-siem-reap-sareth/

I could not help but notice that Ohh has exceptionally big feet. Is everything else in proportion?

It is just from wide angle lens's of camera (most of phones have such lenses) - everything at corners of photos what taken from short distance looks distorted. 

post-10479-0-66885100-1526629938_thumb.jpg

It is just from wide angle lens's of camera (most of phones have such lenses) - everything at corners of photos what taken from short distance looks distorted.

attachicon.gifwide-angle-lens-foreshortening.jpg

Is this the same reason that Al appears to have such small feet? Hoping everything else not in proportion there! Such a cutie.

Thanks, Moses, for reminding the world at large (in this Forum) of the Siam Roads guides.  I've enjoyed being guided by Mac, Ohh, and Best.  All first quality.  Mac is especially open in last minute changes in plan - a "fault" of mine.

Any additional recommendations for a guide in Bangkok?  I contacted siamroads and they are all booked for my days next week.

I am in town for only two days, and need help with errands.  Thanks!

Siamroads has time for you at August 20, I send email to you, please check.

just stumbled upon this guy offering guide services in BKK:

https://nhom-tour-guide.webs.com/

He also offers massage service at

https://nhom-massage.webs.com/

So looks like here you can get 2 in 1 ;-) 

Sorry for the competition, Moses, but as we all know competition stimulates the business :-)

Disclaimer:

Unlike siamroads, which I have used myself in the past (in Bali), I obviously can't vouch for the quality or reliablility of this guy. Just a random find I wanted to share.

Thank for the tip. Siamroads ended up having availability. I just landed in Bangkok this morning and Olay met me at my hotel. He helped me quickly get through all of my errands, as I am here only a short time. He was friendly, thoughtful, knowledgeable, and a delight to spend the day with. I wouldnt have accomplished as much without him. He helped me navigate the city and make a plan for the evening. 5 stars.

Sorry for the competition, Moses, but as we all know competition stimulates the business :-)

Disclaimer:

Unlike siamroads, which I have used myself in the past (in Bali), I obviously can't vouch for the quality or reliablility of this guy. Just a random find I wanted to share.

No "Sorry" need. Single guy can't compete with group of guides in 7 countries and 12 cities :) There are a lot of freelancers in TH (most of them are girls). The only competitor for Siamroads is Purple Dragon, but they are working in different niche - they are "full circle agency" - with hotels and transportation. Siamroads doesn't force clients to stay in "our" hotels.