TotallyOz

Gay Companions and Tour Guides in Thailand

Guest ryanasia

Any beach in Cambodia like Pattaya? Or at least gay friendly?

There are better beaches than anything Pattaya can offer in Cambodia on the islands off of Sihanoukville. However SVH has opened and closed gay bars. People have tried but currently there is not really even one established gay bar there. SVH isn't a gay destination but one day it could be. 

Here is how you play it... go to Jomtien and find your Cambodian boy toy and take him to SVH. If he has a passport should be okay. Most of the Cambodian guys and girls come through this route.

Few news.

First: answer to question "Do you have guide in Chiang Mai?"

Yes, we have. His page will be published soon. Short info for now: 25 yo, male, languages: English and Japanese. For booking please use "contact us" page till time when his page will be ready.

Second: new review to Esso's guiding in Bangkok.

post-10479-0-22417600-1478713664_thumb.jpg

Esso is relatively new guy in SiamRoads.com team. I like this guy: he is managing do 2 things at the same time - guiding in Bangkok and restaurant business in Roi Et. And both things are going well :)

Esso: http://siamroads.com/esso-bangkok/

In case you will visit Roi Et and want to eat steak http://steak.host/

post-10479-0-91352300-1473355364.jpg

One from the team of companions and guides from SiamRoads.com at Halloween party tonight  :yahoo:

If you want to know exactly who - please visit SiamRoads page at Facebook here https://www.facebook.com/siamroads

I actually saw him at Mixwell briefly in that costume, he came over to say hi, as we had our tour with him a couple of days before. Nice guy and SUPER responsive (using whatsapp) with all inquiires

Hi friends, after over a month of silence short update 

High season is going well:

Dani at Bali closes his booking till end of March'17 - his calendar is full.
Yaya in Bangkok closes his booking till end of June'17 - his calendar is full.
Esso in Bangkok closes his booking till end of May'17 - his calendar is full.
Mac in Bangkok closes his calendar for weekends till the middle of June - by weekends he is upgrading his qualification on special courses for guides. 

Siamroads.com got 3 new guides in Bangkok, 2 in Pattaya and 2 in Chiang Mai, their profiles will be published soon - in 3-4 weeks after their first few tours.

So we still are able to serve you  As usual Yaya will consult you and suggest right guide in accordance with your interests in Thailand and your plans.

Also in Chiang Mai we announcing new companion, guide, masseur and driver - Woody. Woody is quite known at  GayThailand by travel reports at past. Woody is able to show you Chiang Mai and around, Chiang Rai, Pai and Golden Triangle.

Woody's profile, forms for messaging and booking are here http://siamroads.com/woody-chiang-mai/

post-10479-0-05571700-1481925607_thumb.jpg

post-10479-0-76116400-1481925628_thumb.jpg

post-10479-0-63991900-1481925641_thumb.jpg

post-10479-0-58203800-1481925652_thumb.jpg

post-10479-0-95368000-1481925668_thumb.jpg

Moses I think you are trying to drive our single (and some partnered) guys crazy

Thank you :)

I think I'm trying to make good business for boys and keep service in accordance with standards of high quality. Idea is: to assemble team which will use power of synergy :)

By the way, what do you think about new possible service: outcall cooker? Example: you want to make dinner for friends at home and inviting cooker to make this dinner and serve it during your party. I'm thinking about how to involve expats in Thailand into clients :)

I'm just fresh from Cambodia and here is short note of praise for Sareth in Siem Reap.

When initially contacted response was almost immediate.

I had few specific and non-standard trip requests to places out and far from regular tour circuit and  he put it together for me to full  satisfaction as originally specified. Due to conflicting schedules he was able to accompany me for only one tour which I enjoyed immensely.

Full recommendation from me for Sareth 

Ok friends,

please meet new travel companion in Pattaya - Best

Best is student of college (public health), languages: Thai, English. Best is living in Pattaya with family and at free time woks in family's guesthouse. He is quite new to guiding, so at next few moths don't expect from him academical knowledges of Thai history. 

The most strong point of Best is - he is living in Pattaya from birth and knows "almost everything" about city and is able to show "city and around" to you. Also Best is good for to show to you nightlife.

Best's profile with forms for messaging and booking is here: http://siamroads.com/best-pattaya/

List of all guides is here http://siamroads.com/meet-the-companions/

Now - pictures:

post-10479-0-60686200-1482167176_thumb.jpg

post-10479-0-71760200-1482167205_thumb.jpg

post-10479-0-29219600-1482167225_thumb.jpg

post-10479-0-16274300-1482167245_thumb.jpg

post-10479-0-58835600-1482167279_thumb.jpg

Oh is the kind of guide, who, when the schedule goes off the rails, he finds a way to make the tour a plus.  He was my guide a few weeks back, the plan we had made was disrupted as it was on the 100th day after the King's death and traffic filled streets turned into parking lots.  He moved us onto the river to get around.  He a great guy.