Guest sweetlover88

Planning trip, need advices/suggestions

Guest sweetlover88

Hey everyone!

Hope y'all doing good. Been a long time since i posted here (even though i'm lurking almost daily.)

For the first time in almost 2 years, i will have around a 10 days of vacation next month and i'm planning on going to Pattaya/Bangkok (living in Chiang Mai right now but the gay scene here is at the moment 70% dead.... really boring.) The last month have been a very difficult one for me (my friend died at full moon party because she got stung by jellyfish, uncle died, boyfriend left, etc) so i'm basically looking to meet new people, change place and try to have some fun.

The last time i been in Pattaya was in 2013 so i guess alot of things changed since then. I have a budget of around 25-35k baht (hotel/transportation paid.) Basically, what i would like to do is:

- Meet with other people and make new friends around a good beer or a good meal (preferably foreigners since it's more easy to talk about a variety of things and our love for thai guys).

- Organize a party somewhere

- Meet twinks fem thai type boys (not too feminine though...)

Ya that's basically that. I mainly would love to meet new friends and socialize and meet twinks thai boys.

So if anyone of you in either Bangkok - Pattaya - Phuket have any suggestions (go-go, bars, spa, whatever) please let me know.

Thanks!

not much changed in PTY since 2013, few bars closed /Happy Place , Happy Boys, XBoysland, Krazy Dragon / Copa no longer go-go so you will find yourself in familiar territory.

Even water in the see is as polluted and as moist as was before.

A perfect summary I'm a nutshell :)