Alizizou

TAWAN BAR part 2

Just coming from tawan last nite..off tong..inside the bar he tell me that his price for short time is 2000bht but after we finish he ask 3000bht..luckily i have enough cash and just give him to avoid any argument..but next time i still want to off him because his great body,handsome face and kind attitude..sorry for my broken englis..lol..

Alizizou you did right thing that you negotiated price in advance and you are right that you did not want to  create scene over money with big guy and former Mr. Thailand champion.

It's either possible that he saw you so happy with him that he decided to cash in and upped his price but also it's not unknown that Tawan boys may request 3000 for short time, I heard this too, . so it may be misunderstanding and both of you are telling what you heard.

Personally I think it was his moment of greed which is surprising , I never offed him but know very well few who did and nobody ever mentioned any problems with Thong

Lesson learned , next time, like I do ,  use your fingers to support quotation of  price. Since you seem to be happy and planning offing him again   just chalk whole thing off to experience but next time negotiate price firmly and see what happens. My guess is he will go for less .3000 for short time seems to be steep and out of sync even for specimen like him.

A 447 is raising valid point but  considering that Thong is big guy which may be bit intimidating and alizizou still seems to be happy with him is probably better that he avoided confrontation.

I had similar case with Arena boy back in 2013 who wanted 5000 for long time  and I stood my ground giving him what i normally give but it was easier because it was not first time I met the boy.

Boys know the going rates and while trying their luck for more and can't be blamed for it  , they will accept reasonable offer if they are interested in off and you. Be firm but good natured about whole thing and don't be surprised if boy who rejected your offer on one day will approach you with acceptance 2 days later. Even most popular boys sometimes are going home empty handed few nights in row.

And the last - do not allow to spoil your vacation experience over 1000 baht row. 

Tq vinapu for your advice..actually i feel that this thong guy also have attitude when he with me he also try my jeans and said its very nice and ask if i can give it to him for his birthday..i didnt know either his only make a joke or serious..

But ofcourse im not giving it to him because i need to wear it when i came back to kuala lumpur..

I post this thing just to make your guys more carefull when do a bussines with him next time..

I dindnt meant to spoiled his name..

..I post this thing just to make your guys more carefull when do a bussines with him next time..

I dindnt meant to spoiled his name..

Thanks for writing this post. Like you, I do hope for an encounter with Thong in the future. Learning from the experiences of others, might help to avoid similar situation of my own.

I have taken him twice... 1st one was great.. 2nd one not as great as the 1st one.. but still not bad.. he didn't have any attitude with me... and it was 2000 bht (1st and 2nd off) and we didn't have any prior negotiation.. it was like a common understanding of the current rate... the reason i will not take him for the 3rd time... is that i am waiting for his "competition" body. all ripped.. i really don't like his off season body... "dah saiz dugong, baik aku amik yg lain yg lagi cantik badan.. ha ha"

i am really shocked to hear that the guy suddenly has an attitude.. i mean the first time i offed.. i was paranoid if he will be acting diva-ish since it was just few weeks after he won the title (mr Thailand 2015)... but he turned out to be a lovely guy....

anyway.. thanks for sharing!

Tq vinapu for your advice..actually i feel that this thong guy also have attitude when he with me he also try my jeans and said its very nice and ask if i can give it to him for his birthday..i didnt know either his only make a joke or serious..

Probably serious. I had several boys who borrowed clothes and did not return them. One asked if he can have a cookie, but he didn't mean a single cookie, he wanted to take the whole bag home.