Alizizou

TAWAN BAR part 3 (nude pic)

Guest Shiftman

There are several men from Tawan bar (including Mekhin) have shot some AV.

Try to check out Powermen and Hunk Channel (mostly in masked face but you can guess who it is).

On Sunday (18Sep), surprise to see Mekhin working in Jupiter, maybe he not working in Tawan anymore.

Confirmed. Sorry Bkkmakulit, I just couldn't believe what you have written there. But I have spoken with Mr Mekhin himself and he told me yes indeed he moved the bar. WOW!

For those of us that love Tawan bar, he is the super star and Mr Tawan. I have always wanted to meet him at the bar but unfortunately it seemed that I always come to the bar at the wrong time until recently as last June.

Confirmed. Sorry Bkkmakulit, I just couldn't believe what you have written there. But I have spoken with Mr Mekhin himself and he told me yes indeed he moved the bar. WOW!

For those of us that love Tawan bar, he is the super star and Mr Tawan. I have always wanted to meet him at the bar but unfortunately it seemed that I always come to the bar at the wrong time until recently as last June.

now I wonder if he will inject some of  Tawan's friendliness to Jupiter boys or he will pick up their poor client service habits?

I never offer him but I know few who did , some of them many times,  and everybody always praised him.

Remains to be surveyed and seen 

Guest redhotpanda

Finally..i got some naked pic of 3 hunks from tawan bar (one of them is 'superstar' of the bar)..taken by me in my hotel room..anybody interest to see it,PM me pls..lol..

PM me please! Thank you! :)

than there';s danger you don't like good chunk of  membership here 

You mean a good chunk of the membership, or a good chunk of the member's likenesses?

I don't care if the dear members here are oversized.  Good for them and I wish them much enjoyment with meals.

But if we speak about the size of our desired ones,  from one to ten in ascending order,  I would stay at or below five.

That's fine but in order to keep all boys employed there must be some  which supports 5-10 section and what is more important 

none is better than another.

It is very kind of you to think about keeping the 5-10 boys employed.  They could be useful as sumo wrestlers, movers of grand pianos,  delivery of beer kegs,  elephant keepers, and so many other great jobs.

It is very kind of you to think about keeping the 5-10 boys employed.  They could be useful as sumo wrestlers, movers of grand pianos,  delivery of beer kegs,  elephant keepers, and so many other great jobs.

would you keep this crap short ?

While I see your point with 5-10 being gainfully employed at tasks you listed,  I and perhaps many passerby on Suriwong may be under impression that 1-5's should be rather at home doing their school homework  instead of marching  as prey with some farang with misplaced priorities.

would you keep this crap short ?

While I see your point with 5-10 being gainfully employed at tasks you listed,  I and perhaps many passerby on Suriwong may be under impression that 1-5's should be rather at home doing their school homework  instead of marching  as prey with some farang with misplaced priorities.

Can you please reveal your insight into the 1-5 and explain why they should be at home doing school work MORE than the 6-10?  Maybe there is some property of large body mass that exempts the person from doing school work?

Note: if you visit an elementary school, high school in the US, you may be surprised at how much their body mass index has raised.  The majority is, maybe, 6-10.  But in Thailand I see that many ADULTS are still 1-5.