a447a

Singapore Fling

IMHO Singapore has the hottest guys of anywhere I've ever visited. And tumblr is full of sites devoted to them. :-) It's a real melting pot of cultures which makes for some really beautiful people. And the young guys are very fit, partly due to national service and also due to the popularity of swimming.

When I was last there Grindr seemed fairly popular. So I would probably use that plus hornet and jack'd. I don't recall how active Planetromeo was. I spent a good bit of time on Grindr trying to reel in this gorgeous Indian guy, but to no avail sadly. It was fun to chat with him though.

I visited the Sands Spa massage place a couple of times, partly because it was right around the corner from my hotel.  http://thesandsspa.com/  The second guy was very interactive but was mainly interested in blowing me. I think many of the guys there are Malay. 

I know a lot of people claim Singapore is boring but I really like it. I want to go back but haven't fit it into my travel schedule. The humidity is unbelievable though. I don't think I've ever sweat so much in my life. One evening I was at the Esplanade theater photographing the Marina Bay laser show. On the way back I took this underground passage way that was full of HOT young guys practicing their b-boy dancing...shirtless and dripping with sweat of course. (They do the same sort of thing in public places in Taipei which I found fascinating there as well)

Have fun!