vinapu

Man hunting in Bangkok - report of trip of June 2016

Hey guys,

Newbie to the forum here. Gotta say, I enjoyed going through this thread a lot!! I've been to Tawan a couple of times, but I can't quite put the # with the faces just yet.

Guess I need to pay a lot more attention to those things in my next visit. :-)

welcome to the forum, don't worry about matching numbers with the faces ,

first,  boys are changing numbers,

second,  you off one which  smiles at you if you like him , not one recommended somewhere as one member's gem may be another one's pain in the ass figuratively and at times literally 

Hi Vinapu,

Thanks for the detailed post. I realized how much I missed out in Bangkok lol. 

I just joined the forum and I see a debate about how much for tipping. Could you give me some information about:

how much is the short off and long off - considering don't want too look like underpaying the boys or throwing out money unnecessary.

When I offed a boy couple years back I was never asked If i wanted long off, is it the boy I need to discuss or check with mamasan who is willing to do that?

Massage places recommended tip includes hj happy ending. If I want more how much more I should pay?

Thanks for all the help for a not so experienced Bkk traveler :)

The short version is in Pattaya short time is 1000 and all night is 1500 and naturally a little extra is appreciated. There are of course exceptions where certain Stars will ask for more and you will have to decide.

BKK it is 1500 and 2000 and again there are exceptions and again 1-200 extra is always appreciated ,  That is not to say some mama sans will not try to make you think the rates are higher so they can scam money from the boys.  But if you stand your ground they will accept.

Even in BKK there are exceptions on the low side such as Golden Cock and other non Soi Twilight Bars.

When I offed a boy couple years back I was never asked If i wanted long off, is it the boy I need to discuss or check with mamasan who is willing to do that?

Apart from a few honest ones, they tell you what they think you want to hear and then find an excuse if they don't want to stay over night.

Nowadays I don't discuss short time / long time, just take the boy and see how it goes and if I see benefit in long time, I will ask the boy if he wants to stay over night.

Hi Vinapu,

Thanks for the detailed post. I realized how much I missed out in Bangkok lol. 

I just joined the forum and I see a debate about how much for tipping. Could you give me some information about:

how much is the short off and long off - considering don't want too look like underpaying the boys or throwing out money unnecessary.

Massage places recommended tip includes hj happy ending. If I want more how much more I should pay?

Thanks for all the help for a not so experienced Bkk traveler :)

Welcome to the forum an my appologies for being silent but if was busy week for me .

I can confirm what firecat said above but since those rates  are for long time inevitably they start moving upwards and even in Pattaya  in more popular bars popular boys may ask for much more than 1500 for long time. Sure , as suggested you can stand your ground and usually they yield but do it with tact as it does not make much sense to  hit the sheets with unhappy boy.

Some are just paying going rate but I have habit of negotiating both tip and length of time so boy knows what he gets and how long he is expected to suffer indignity of my company .

I completely bypass mamasans when comes to discussion unless I need his translation . They usually will inflate quotation to have excuse to extract some money from boy.

In Bangkok prices are higher  and some hunks from Jupiter and Tawan may be quite demanding and it's up to you to decide if you yield. Easy to say but if you see men of your dreams available you may be inclined to pay up but before you do assess an attitude as I see no problem in inflating tip as long as he keeps his side of bargain .

Again , as firecat said , Golden Cock, Nature Boy and Super A boys from soi 6 near Tawan are not as demanding and you may have your joy for 1000-1500.

I'm more inclined to over pay than squeeze last baht out of boy but  hate  if they do what Christian mentioned  and use excuses to leave earlier , in such a cases I pay less than I'd be paying for short time even  and at next opportunity I tell them in no uncertain terms that I will not off them because last time they cut me on time .

By grace of God my experience with long timers is much  better than he mentioned  but I had few who tried to leave earlier under invented excuse. But I negotiate time and tip before I off boy.

In massage places as long as extra  activities are  provided i rarely deviate from 1000 / hr , 1500/1.5hr, 2000/ 2 hr  tip which in some places like Senso or VClub is minimum tip , in others is well in excess of it but I guess in a world where only rich are pampered never hurts to spoil some poor  massage boy to earn some merits.

While I may ruin market for some punters I need to say that mostly I leave Thailand  fully satisfied that I got excellent value for my money.

"In massage places as long as extra activities are provided i rarely deviate from 1000 / hr , 1500/1.5hr, 2000/ 2 hr tip"

Thanks Vinopu for the info.

Regarding the extra activity. You mean hand job only or this includes more ;)

I never had a boy did or offered anything more than hj. Again, I had little experience in massage places but would love to know how far it goes for how much.

What are the places the more is accepted? But would love to keep the chance for a fairly good, quality massage.

You have to communicate to boy how far you would like to go. As long as boy and you agree, the sky's the limit. Some boys will give you nothing, some boys will give you more than you handle.....all comes down to communication.

......and a tip.

In most of gay massage places one can safely expect full service but as  you said  above, no room for shyness and expectancy must be communicated , otherwise bottom client  may pick up total bottom boy or one may have top/top configuration. 

Actually it may be a lot of fun as long as client is adventurous enough