TomNg

Need help for trip to Cancun Mex !

Hi everyone,

I just booked a 4d3n ticket to Cancun next month August but have no idea what i am going to do over there :-)

Can anyone recommend some hotels and things to do? Any recommendations would be appreciated because this is my first time to Cancun and I have no idea haha :-)

Thanks

I can recommend day trips to ruins of Tulum and Chichen Itza.

Count your money when exchanging at the airport, I still keep printout from adding machine showing 200*8=1400 !!!!!! and this is what I got instead of 1600. It was back in 1997 but I doubt much changed in their "mathematics"

Since I'm not a beach person I stay in MARG:-)ARITA hotel downtown, not sure if it's still in existence under the same name but liked it because of really oversized room with big balcony

I found a " Hotel Margaritas Cancun" under booking.com, but not sure if it is the one you mentioned

no , building looks different but location near bus station is similar.

Perhaps they demolished old one and built that ,no idea . It was 19 years  ago I was there , Hotels may change bur ruins recommended to see are still standing and crumbling