TotallyOz

Gay Massage in Bangkok: A Happy Ending Necessity

I will really miss Hero. It was the one place I went consistently every trip to Bangkok.  Rarely did a week go by where I wasn't there at least once or twice.

Now that it is gone, I know there are other places that everyone likes. 

Which place would you say has the most boys available each day?

Which place has the best rooms with showers inside?

Which place has the hottest twinks?

Which place has the hottest muscle guys?

Which place has the best massage?

Except for the twinks, indeed that Prince (never have been) would be best, and much used to farang. As a far nr [2] likely Arena, it was said that a fair lot of former hero-guys went there-(or was that Uniman-anyway there were reports that its staff had nearly doubled) no idea if that is still the case. or over-expensive Senso.

The negative about the Prince is (for me hearsay) that its money-money-money aimed wit the Chinese lady running the place even made bets, in Thai and clearly heard by visitors, how much a customer would tip. Again: this may all have changed. It certainly has the best rooms-I think just like Hero they have several grades.

Though some of the more Thai aimed places may have the odd twink or so, this is not general and often also subject to the wims of the guys in turning up.

It's really great when board members can pass on advice like this even if it is subjective.  We maybe forget how daunting it was to visit one of these places for the first time, so I'm sure the info is of massive help to newbies as well as those who just want to get the max out of their precious time in Bangkok.

Guest samlore

Thanks for starting this topic, Michael and for your subjective thoughts, DivineMadman :-)

I'll be in Bangkok in a couple of weeks and am thinking of trying a massage place for the first time. I've had a look at the photos on the websites of Prince, V Club and Arena and I think I'm going to give Arena a go - there seem to be more muscular masseurs than at the other two places, and for me, the more muscles the better. What happens when I go in? Does the massaman get me to explain what I want or do I just choose a masseur I like the look of?

According to the website, the minimum tip is 700baht for an hour, which includes a shower, massage and handjob. Am not looking for penetration of any orifice :-) So, is it ok to tip 700 do people generally tip more? 

Or, if I'm looking for muscles, should I give the massage places a miss and just go to Tawan?

Guest samlore

Thanks - as emailbroken says, that's a massive help for a newbie like me. Now I know what to expect :-)

I'll report back in a couple of weeks....

DivineMadman, I'm impressed by your review :)

I would like to offer you a gift for it :) If you will visit Pattaya and will let me know in 5-7 days in advance I offer you "free" one hour of call-out massage: oil or Thai on condition - you will write fair review and you will place order at least 7 days in advance, appointment will be after 2 pm and 7pm, no "happy ending" is possible.

You can place order here when you'll be ready (and if you agree to write review) http://www.thaimasseur.biz/ please let me know after booking in PM here. 

I need to know in advance cuz I need time to pay to Nick for that appointment.

DivineMadman, I'm impressed by your review :)

I would like to offer you a gift for it :) If you will visit Pattaya and will let me know in 5-7 days in advance I offer you "free" one hour of call-out massage: oil or Thai on condition - you will write fair review and you will place order at least 7 days in advance, appointment will be after 2 pm and 7pm, no "happy ending" is possible.

You can place order here when you'll be ready (and if you agree to write review) http://www.thaimasseur.biz/ please let me know after booking in PM here. 

I need to know in advance cuz I need time to pay to Nick for that appointment.

Thanks.  That's kind, unnecessary and much appreciated.  I do hope to make it to Pattaya next time I'm in Thailand....

... if it's a truly expert HJ, it's well earned.  

very true, there is HJ and HJ..... interestingly, there is a guy at The Prime massage who does a particularly sensual massage followed by particularly expert HJ, so I've been booking him a few times. Of course (for those who don't know), The Prime is not a full-service gay shop, but a regular "legit" shop, i.e. masseur stays fully clothed the entire time (exceptions may prove the rule, but depend on personal chemistry), no shower together, and even HJ is not guaranteed (had guys completely ignore a raging hard on during the massage).