Guest Qualityonly

Checking out bars in Phomn Penh

Guest Qualityonly

I saw a bar advertised on Grindr with hot looking guys pictured, very very hot looking.

First of all let me say this, I wont name the bar , because if I did guaranteed there will be someone who will post that they experienced opposite to me at this bar and they found it completely different etc and never ever had the same problem as me etc etc (and they are writing this from a desktop in the backwoods of Alaska or somewhere.)

So let me start by saying that i did go to this advertised bar in PP.

Very very gorgeous guys nice bodies.

I immediately asked the papasan? If i could take a boy , he was shocked and said no.

I thought he misunderstood me so i asked a boy i bought I drink for, he also said no , we are a drinking gay bar ????

Now i would of paid any price at all to get several boys, actually men in their late 20's , bodybuilders to go with me.

I looked on Grindr none of them are on it except their group picture .

I asked the boy I bought a drink for if I could meet him after hours, he said he is not gay,but a dance performer?

Im thinking why do farangs come into this bar if you cant off guys?

Is it just to buy drinks ?

So i paid my drink bill and walked to another nearby gay bar and confirmed with that gay bar that I could off if wanted ($10) plus boy $30-$50)

I also cinfirmed with them about the first bar not selling offs etc and they confirmed this.

Now Im thinking I shouldnt put the off prices down because some lying troublecauser dimwit will write that they paid $2 for a boy etc etc and that im a liar etc etc.

There are gay bars all around the world where people go with no money boys looking for an off fee.   You might be surprised to know people still go to them.  

After 4 visits to the country, I've not seen a host bar in Cambodia with an off fee. 

I've been to regular gay bars who have freelance money boys who have no affiliation to the bar, receive no payment from the bar & no off fee is payable.   Although if someone insisted, I suppose enterprising bar staff might just take the money. 

Since you are not naming the bars, I cannot add much more.

Guest Qualityonly

You may have misunderstood my post, you cant take them off from this particular bar.

They dont/cant leave the bar.

So they have guys parading around topless but cannot leave with you .

Im not about to name any bar because as I said someone will write they took off a boy from there hundreds of times etc etc just to be opposite and nasty.

You may have misunderstood my post, you cant take them off from this particular bar.

Im not about to name any bar because as I said someone will write they took off a boy from there hundreds of times etc etc just to be opposite and nasty.

I think you are referring to Space Bar

They want them in the bar to attract more people to come in and buy drinks. Gay bars all over the world hire hot guys to work there to attract people to go there to drink or hang out. Plenty of bars everywhere have shirtless bartenders, for example, that would never allow their staff to just leave in the middle of a shift because some guy wanted to take them away. Not every gay bar is a brothel. If you want that sort of thing it sounds like you found another place that would provide it. Even stripper bars in places like Montreal don't allow you to take their dancers out of the club during their shift. If they want to make arrangements to meet you later that's up to them to do or not do as the case may be. It's entirely possible the hunks in your bar are straight and not interested in having sex with you or any other guy.

I immediately asked the papasan? If i could take a boy , he was shocked and said no.

I thought he misunderstood me so i asked a boy i bought I drink for, he also said no , we are a drinking gay bar ????

Well, they just advertise as a bar, so don't go there and expect a brothel. Although with a bit of experience it should be not problem to the one or other boy to go with you.

Similar for staff in massage places, you cannot expect them to deliver sexual services, although most will do if you approach this subject the right way.

I had the same situation in 2014 (?) in Bangkok (Soi Twilight, Scorpion Bar). I found the boy of my dreams and asked about off-fee: the boy does not go with customers. His English was too poor to talk with him, so I asked two more staff: the boy does not go with customer. That did quite upset me at that time, never had this before, and it still is the only time, that I did not get the boy I wanted in a brothel (you could say that Scorpion just sells drinks, but the entire Soi is a brothel and I have not heard of boys working there not going with customers).

Im thinking why do farangs come into this bar if you cant off guys?

Is it just to buy drinks ?

I don't understand it either (people going to bars to drink; I can drink water, in my room, for free, no waste of time and money), but there are plenty of people who indeed go to a bar just to drink (whereas I go to look for someone to take home).

They want them in the bar to attract more people to come in and buy drinks. Gay bars all over the world hire hot guys to work there to attract people to go there to drink or hang out. Plenty of bars everywhere have shirtless bartenders, for example, that would never allow their staff to just leave in the middle of a shift because some guy wanted to take them away. Not every gay bar is a brothel. If you want that sort of thing it sounds like you found another place that would provide it. Even stripper bars in places like Montreal don't allow you to take their dancers out of the club during their shift. If they want to make arrangements to meet you later that's up to them to do or not do as the case may be. It's entirely possible the hunks in your bar are straight and not interested in having sex with you or any other guy.

Montreal is not a good example since Sex can be available in the Bars which have private dance areas.