pong

Tropout Phuket, ??WXYZ-sunday meets

Passing by in Germany a few days ago and if I have to wait I go-old fashioned-style, to look and read for free in the station magazine bookshop. Well in Germany they still have an amazing wide variety of gay mags on sale and display (only non/soft por there), incl one named Spartacus (remember that name??) abouty gay travels. My country does not has any left in old-style print.

There weas an article on our beloved Thailand, which of course brought hardly any news except this (nor can I remember it having seen/read in any forums):

TROPout PHuket will be repeated in nov. coming, looks similar to that songkran-time BKK festival, mostly attracting Singy's and other ASEANs in the hippest of new fashion and stylish outdo's. Site tropout.com, but gives no exact dates. Also on New Hebrides (you know where that is without googling?) spring '17 and again Phuket nov '17, if you have to plan long time before. Site: tropout.com

It also mentions sunday-afternoon meets at a Hotel either named (V?)WXYZ in Sukhumvit soi 11, apparently close by the demolished former BED spaceshp (with that Banana massageshop from Calvin round the corner-moved since)- does anyone has any info about this, has been or knows its already gone down the drains?

As for going out: no-brainer, you guess: DJ and GOD