numazu

Bangkok/Phnom Penh/Siem Reap Trip Report: The More Things Change, the More They Stay the Same

Trip Report with less sex?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Should I do a trip report for Cambodia and Thailand that has less sex?

Alrightey, the public have spoken. I've also received a good number of private messages of thank yous and requests for a trip report. I am going to start a Crowdsourcing thread next about Myanmar.

All your advice about Myanmar so far is making me ache to get there soon. There is still a few weeks before my trip. Ugh its still so far away lol.

Hi numazu. Are you done with your trip? We are eagerly waiting for your report. No pressure :)

apologies for answering a question asked of someone else, but if you mean his December/January Myanmar&Bangkok trip, no he is not done and still in BKK as we speak and has MUCH better things to do (with someone exceedingly beautiful I can confirm as an eyewitness) than check this space, hence my jumping in ;)

apologies for answering a question asked of someone else, but if you mean his December/January Myanmar&Bangkok trip, no he is not done and still in BKK as we speak and has MUCH better things to do (with someone exceedingly beautiful I can confirm as an eyewitness) than check this space, hence my jumping in ;)

Thank you for answering anddy. Hope he has had a lot of good experiences and will write about them here. Maybe including this exquisite creature you talk about.

Haha yikes no pressure indeed. I just got back from my holiday this week and now on work travel so can't start up the new trip report till I get back. Rest assured it was a fun, albeit intense time this trip. I have lots to share but still unsure if anyone is interested in another one of my sappy trip reports.

Yes please Numazu!! :thumbsu: