numazu

Bangkok/Phnom Penh/Siem Reap Trip Report: The More Things Change, the More They Stay the Same

Trip Report with less sex?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Should I do a trip report for Cambodia and Thailand that has less sex?

Don't know how to answer the poll correctly after reading the beginning of your report.

Write your usual kind of reports, they are top to read.

I first thought you were planning to put less sex in as you thought maybe of writing too much about it, but that's not the reason it seems. Just write it as you always do, they are a big joy to read!

I wonder how many choose the NO in the vote not reading your message first.

I did so myself as I thought you asked if you report had to contain less sex in it. But then later I realized that's not the entente on of the question and changed my vote.

So I'm sure many voting no made the same mistake!

Keep writing! :-P

I think you are absolutely right since most of the 7 who voted no have never posted or their posts were complimentary of trip reports.

I think many of us visit places where Sex is not the #1 reason but may be complimentary to the trip.

I certainly admit after 15 years , the only reason I visit Thailand is for the Boys. I have been to all the Temples, Palaces etc .

However there are many places in the world worth a visit and you may even be able to find a cute boy for enjoyment.  I certainly have!

I'm all for posting your report, numazu, loads of sex or not. I'm sure it will be a great read again. :)

I think you are absolutely right since most of the 7 who voted no have never posted or their posts were complimentary of trip reports.

And how, pray tell, do you know WHO voted no in the poll? What am I missing?

The question could be interpreted as:

1 Should I do a trip report even though it will not have much sex? Answer yes.

OR:

2 Should I reduce the sex content of my trip report? Answer: No,not unless you want to.

Write what you prefer to.

I'm all for posting your report, numazu, loads of sex or not. I'm sure it will be a great read again. :)

And how, pray tell, do you know WHO voted no in the poll? What am I missing?

I guess you better learn what you are doing. Just click on the no's and they all come up. Really pretty simple.

By the way you voted yes. Since the post by 2guys the vote has moved overwhelmingly in favor of YES.

I guess you better learn what you are doing. Just click on the no's and they all come up. Really pretty simple.

By the way you voted yes. Since the post by 2guys the vote has moved overwhelmingly in favor of YES.

The number of posts by each of the 7 people who voted no is (at the time of my post):

2,0, 1,  0,  65,  7,  7.

So one of them into double figures & a total of 82 posts

I'm not going to count up the number of posts by people voting yes, but it must be way over 15000.

Guest Jason105

Your observations, insights and commentary make your posts more than worthwhile reading.

The sex is a terrific bonus and adds a big, bright bow on top.

Your obviious joy of life comes through and your basic decency as well.

Looking forward to traveling to Cambodia and Laos in the near future so your travel tips are greatly appreciated.

Whether you decide to post or not, thanks for all the work you've done in the past that so many of us have enjoyed.

All the best

As I've said before in this forum and mentioned to you in person last week when our paths crossed, your reports are among the most read features found here.  I believe because you have a sharp eye and a descriptive writing style.  And, most importantly (to me) is your empathy and insight into the native boys.  

I agree with what you said about numazu but I'm curious why you votes against him posting  new report  ?

Reading all the above my guess is votes NO weren't  agianst posting report but against reducing sex contain in the report.

Perhaps explanation is simple -numazu led more chaste live in Cambodia than normally he does  in Thailand.

numazo your posts have facinated me and encouraged me to move from a lurker to a member. excellent style and inciteful content.

Ihave booked my second trip to thailand for 30 days in october (670$) round trip on ANA//united out of a regional airport google flights graph ahead function is amazing!). My first trip was business and pleasure and was documented on gaybutton.

I will admit I prefer finding your threads after they are done. I don't like when someone else edges me. you are a Master Tease.

thank you.

But it soon devolves into bitching about his current customers. he develops certain dislikes with his customer, and he tells me all about it.

I noticed from your previous trip report that CB likes gossiping.

Listening to a bar boys story about other customers are often entertaining but I, for one, don't like it. Even he tells me good things, how generous, how handsome or how young the customer is. I have seen photos of a customer, been told where he works - a very well known company etc. I feel uncomfortable because I know he is going to tell other customers about me!

Am I being paranoid? Perhaps so. By the way my name is not Keith Vaz.