ishfahan2

just a few notes from pattaya in september

I too was in Pattaya for the whole month of September it was dry (mostly) for the beginning of September but the last 2 weeks were were pretty stormy. I was quite lucky and only got a soaking once. I invested 109 baht in an umbrella from 7-Eleven.

I agree with you about the 360° Bar being strange I just did not feel comfortable at all when I paid a visit.

Glad a you had a pleasant trip.

I always ask them very clearly if they get fucked and this boy had no intention of doing what he said, on top of that he hadnt washed the last week or two which you discovered when you went downstairs

A friend  I know always checks they do that & explains "no fuck no tip".    If the mamasan is present, he makes sure the mamasan explains it in Thai as well.    And he follows up on it. 

So far, I've never seen the need to use that particular one.  

However, we all share a common interest in weeding out people who do not keep their promises & giving a full tip is the last thing we need to do.   Explaining the ground rules up front could make life easier.

360 is sort of a horseshoe and the bar is in the middle so it limits the amout of the bar you can see it is also quite dark. there is a show and i hate shows. 

Nope the name is an old gaming name from ages ago use it on forums also i have a facebook account i use for boys in thailand it keeps life simple ( I am danish so not from an exotic place) 

I very rarely have problems with boys not doing what they promised, they dont get the same tips as the boys who are good in bed but I never send a boy away with nothing. During this trip of all the boys i had i had one dud from niceboys and one from kawaii i was obviously hurting when we started fucked so we stopped and found other things to amuse ourselves

I dont like involving the mammasans as in my experience they lie a lot more than the boys