williewillie

360 Boy gogo bar on Pattayaland soi 1

About 10 boys available all 3 visits I've made to this bar during the last months. They claim showtimes are 22:30 and 23:30 but shows seem to start both before and after those times, I guess it depends on amount of customers. So if you arrive 22:25 and see that the show has already started and pay 250 baht for an alcoholic drink, the show might aswell have started 10 minutes ago and will end in another 10 minutes. Shows lasts 20 minutes, half of that time consists of ladyboys lipsyncing from what I have observed.

Looks like it

Actually, I want to see a boy, I saw in Hornet before, but due to no English couldn't communicate with him in Hornet/Line normally. I liked what I saw, but left the bar hoping get him through online - but he didn't understand me, unfortunately. That time had a very pleasant conversation with numer #38 who was kind of a captan that day. He is a bit older, so bigger than their twinkish type - I would say a swimmer type. Good English, client oriented, good body.

Yesterday came to late - just to get my drink and see how the first boy was offed to a farang... And no #38 that day. The captain boy yesterday has no English - how he is working with farangs? There were a Thai party inside - a girl birthday? Screaming teenager Thai party... Later came her Mather and take them home.

So I just used an air con place to sit and search Hornet for another option. Yep - boys shirtless and in jeans.

If it's the one I'm thinking of, I found the mamasan & waiter very pushy and it created an unpleasant atmosphere. Huge argument in there one night when they'd clearly ripped off a couple of female Japanese customers big time & they were refusing to pay.

One or two cute twinks but not a huge choice. Shows rarely started at stated time and weren't worth waiting for anyway.

When I passed 3 weeks ago, it was still open, but boys in jeans as far as I vaguely remember, so I skipped.

Given the low number of boys and customers, the closing doesn't come as a surprise.

But whoever bought/rented these two bars and converted them into one, what was he thinking?

This bar has been closed for some time now and according to one former staff it will probably stay closed forever. I doubt many farangs will miss it.

I've seen "no money" posts at this 360's boy FB account recently, so perhaps it's because the bar was closed. And judging by my May impressions, it is really understandable... I just hope this certain boy still be in Pattaya, when I come next time :)

Perhaps this is proof that overprized drinks, nagging mamasans and ladyboy lypsincing shows are not what paying customers want in a boybar? Wild west boys bar tried that too and failed too.

Add to that the hideous mamasan "Leila" who worked at Wild West Boys and at 360.......now that he/she/it is working at Prisma let's hope she doesn't fuck that up too.

I intend to check it out in next few days. Probably catch the 10pm Xboys show and stop in 360 before the show.

I was not a fan of previous attempt there, very loud music, tobacco smoking and bad seating. Of course, I'll put

up with almost anything if the boys work for me.

I ventured over to Pattayaland soi 1 this evening, after a drink at Oscars on Pattayaland soi 3.

I was only customer at

Oscars and there was yet another live soi show, next door at Castro, with a small stage,dancers, microphone and big speakers.

I stopped in at 360 Boybar. The boys rose from the sofas and got on the stage. All were shirtless and wearing jeans.

There were about 8 guys. I wasn't in the mood for long pants and being the only customer, so l left after a minute or two

and went to Dream Biys. I know one of the waiters for many years and decided to have a drink and check out

the dozen or so boys in matching black undershorts. I needed to kill some time before 10pm Xboys show. Dream Boys

are on the Twinkie side and too slim to interest me.

The Xboys show however was a blast. Many gogo boys before the show, a mixed lot.

The show featured 7 lads with prodigious boners. Eye popping good if you like manly guys. Second act was 6 boys

au natural with woodies, doing sexy moves, third was two guys in the shower. Not a stitch of clothing in first three numbers.

B-Boys always good and a fucking finale.

Xboys show hit and miss. Tonite was as good as it gets.