williewillie

360 Boy gogo bar on Pattayaland soi 1

The Xboys show however was a blast. Many gogo boys before the show, a mixed lot.

The show featured 7 lads with prodigious boners. Eye popping good if you like manly guys. Second act was 6 boys

au natural with woodies, doing sexy moves, third was two guys in the shower. Not a stitch of clothing in first three numbers.

B-Boys always good and a fucking finale.

Xboys show hit and miss. Tonite was as good as it gets.

that sounds very enticing and promising.

What about sound level? I always liked their shows but sometimes it's just impossible to watch due to all those decibels 

The fucking finale consisted of two lads, one being impaled. I use words that don't invite authorities and Christian do-gooders

to google and end the fun. No idea if this is effective but I do believe overly graphic descriptions of what goes on, invite

problems, so I'll continue even if I'm fooling myself.

The music level was fine. I noticed a former bigcok boy was the DJ and lighting man. I was generous at Xboys and handed

out lots of tips to the performers. I had two sitting on each side of me and two others hovering nearby. Lots of

physicality, if you get my drift. I have a thing for manly guys in their birthday suits.

But, on another night, you might find blaring music, tobacco smokers and only a couple of lads. It's a crap shoot and last

night was a big winner.

I'm looking forward to catching up with vinapu again. I think he'll like the changes at Boyzboyzboyz show as well.

I stopped in at 360 Boybar. The boys rose from the sofas and got on the stage. All were shirtless and wearing jeans.

There were about 8 guys. I wasn't in the mood for long pants and being the only customer, so l left after a minute or two

I didn't make it further either. I went inside a couple of days ago, sleepy boys arose from the sofas, all shirtless in jeans. Under 10 of them. Unlike before they did not have any signs outside about show and the staff only said "agogo boy agogo boy!" so I think there was no show anymore. Remembering from before that drink price was 250 baht I made my exit immidietly, because I saw nothing that would justify paying that.

Anyone know if drinks are still 250 and if they have shows or not? Since I did not bother asking the staff, remembering from the past that answers I got from them then about what time show starts were not true.

250 baht drinks and boys in jeans ?    

Nothing there to justify 250 baht drinks, so we should just take our custom elsewhere and allow the business to fold.     Must try harder.

it looks we have an identical taste as I thought exactly the same.

If fate ever has us in Thailand at the same time we better co-ordinate bars visited to avoid competition

Lol i always thought my taste is universal, clearly not the case with people here. Except a few. Though u can have the first guy, while his face is my type, his body isnt haha

We all have different tastes, but I see that as a hideous tattoo.   

Exactly, we all have different tastes....I LOVE tattoos.....I have a few that ALWAYS make for good conversation with the guys...

Even if someone posted a pic of someone not of my taste, don't think I'd feel the need to comment , never mind add the word hideous to any, just me though....

Is there a difference.....if anyone said my tattoos were hideous, I'd take it as an insult.

There is a difference - I think the guy is question was quite goodlooking, but I hate the tattoo.

You are being a bit over-sensitive to get upset I think, considering as it is a photo of someone else. If I showed someone a picture of an outfit I wore to to a party, and they commented that it was hideous, I might take offense, even if  I acknowledged it was their honest opinion, as you just cannot say that to somebodies face.

But if they commented unfavourably on the outfit of a friend of mine in a photo, I wouldn't mind, as long as the friend was not in earshot, as it is generally accepted in society that critical comments about third parties are allowed in polite discourse.

Last night staff outside with signs "Show 10:30 & 00:00".

Yesterday I went  for 10.30 show , my first visit to this bar ever. While layout somewhat strange as result of merging two bars together I must say I liked what I saw. 

About 10 boys in jeans but shirtless and quite good looking at that . I liked them better than boys of ToyBoys I visited the night before and saying this not because my off from Toy Boys was failure.

Show was short , only three numbers but quite revealing and erotic, golf number copied from XBoys BKK but boy need a better training in pointing the ball.

Bar looks clean and modern, and music level very bearable. A bit overstaffed with 5 ladyboy mamasans but they need to start somewhere I guess. I wish this bar well.