GoldMember

Here I go again - BKK Oct 2016 report

That's funny.

I was about to sent you PM to ask how are you going in BKK but decided to check on forum first and bingo ! Your report is here already, thank you 

I like your attitude expressed in this quote

"But I am wiser now, and experience taught me - if you have something good enjoy it while you can."

That's disadvantage of butterflying, often we don't take a full advantage of what we have already chasing elusive 'even betters"

Hope you managed to be in Tawan on time.

Nothing wrong with sexless travel posts , we have plenty of those here, I don't know about others but i found your plain touristy report enjoyable and interesting.

You are right - not  much fun when one travels far and exotic just to see bus loads of own compatriots.   

It's in plain view that certainly  #48 took you to a seventh heaven and it's what we go to Thailand - to have a glimpse of paradise we immagine in our minds.

I'm glad to hear about my voice inside , LOL , but on vacation I truly practice what I preach and try to use any minute.

You will get enough of sleep  at home although with coming baby I'm not sure I'm right.

Nice suspension in the end of  last post -waiting impatiently for a next installment.

"In BKK the main meaning of that change was that everything dies at midnight. All the boy bars held only one show each night. DJ station was open till midnight and G.O.D closed."

Is that still the case, everything, all bars closed at midnight? Will it be the case in early December when I arrive, do you know? 

I had planned 4 days in BKK before going to Pattaya, but may go direct if it is all finishing at midnight

You will get enough of sleep  at home although with coming baby I'm not sure I'm right.

I expect zero sleep starting December :( 

Haha you are well prepared.

When I know what I want and have so little time to achieve it - I get prepared well :) 

Is that still the case, everything, all bars closed at midnight? Will it be the case in early December when I arrive, do you know? 

I had planned 4 days in BKK before going to Pattaya, but may go direct if it is all finishing at midnight

As I see now in their FB page, GOD still closed and DJ still midnight. I doubt it will last more than a couple of weeks. Even if it does, as like it was when I was there - there is still plenty of fun outside before midnight and inside (Sanuas, Apps) after midnight. Don't skip BKK - it is the best city in the world :) 

"having a serious imagined talk with Vinapu"

Lol it would be very funny if I could listen to your imaginary discussion with GURU Vinapu.

Loved reading about your session with #51.

It is always very interesting to read other people's impression about a boy you know.

I am very very impressed by your ability to measure fat % by just looking at someone's face. Amazing! I would be scared to stand in front of you.

What do you consider a provocative gay shirt and gay swimwear, care to post some pics of them? Did you wear them out in BKK?

When I say something is gay I usually mean that if you see someone wearing it then most chances he is gay. My provocative shirt is a see through latex black tank-top. I usually think those are tasteless but this one is nice and I did spend one night with it in BKK - Soi 4 etc. I don't have pics of that shirt and all the pics I've got with me or my temp BF with the gay bathing suit are too identity revealing. Except one. And even that one I added a little edit cause I wanna stay anonymous here. This is me in Koh Phangan in the sunset hill's near pool showers wearing my fabulous gay bathing suit.

post-13898-0-55691200-1477576256_thumb.jpg

I was with that bathing suit all the time in Koh Phangan - Cafes, Riding the motorcycle, walking the streets. I just got dressed for restaurants. I do like it minimal :)

Guest FossilGay

Nothing wrong with sexless travel posts , we have plenty of those here, I don't know about others but i found your plain touristy report enjoyable and interesting.

Interesting and REAL, a vibe I don't get when reading cdnmatt/numazu's posts.

Keep up the good work, GoldMember!

Interesting and REAL, a vibe I don't get when reading cdnmatt/numazu's posts.

Keep up the good work, GoldMember!

What's your problem FossilGay? I've met enough posters in real life to for them to vouch for me. It's unsolicited bashing like this that make me just to keep my experiences to myself.

Regardless, great post Goldmember! Keep sharing!

Guest FossilGay

What's your problem FossilGay? I've met enough posters in real life to for them to vouch for me. It's unsolicited bashing like this that make me just to keep my experiences to myself.

You haven't posted in 11 days and my little observation/personal opinion got you crawling out from the under the rock?  You have amassed many  followers and generated a lot views for your posts and one expression of skepticism is enough to drive you away?  And you're supposed to be this hot, thirtysomething stud who lives in SoCal, well-travelled, has a great job that allows you time off  anytime you want, Asian TOP (lol!) with a younger white boyfriend, and one comment from little old me on an ANONYMOUS forum destroys your confidence?  REALLY?  Hmmm...  Where's ggobkk when you need him! :rofl:

I beg your pardon, GoldMember, please go on!  I'm going to bed dreaming of you in those blue Speedos.  And I'm going to lavish extra cream cheese on my raisin bagel tomorrow morning. Yum!

"having a serious imagined talk with Vinapu"

Lol it would be very funny if I could listen to your imaginary discussion with GURU Vinapu.

Loved reading about your session with #51.

It is always very interesting to read other people's impression about a boy you know.

I am very very impressed by your ability to measure fat % by just looking at someone's face. Amazing! I would be scared to stand in front of you.

stop calling me names, guru, what else? LOL

While I'm glad I can be helpful  in any form in that particular case I would not be me , I don't like saunas and last time visited one was generation ago  but certainly I would  be  advising to go somewhere and have fun. Sleeping on vacation in waste of time unless there's bed warmer beside.

But certainly  taking smiling  boy advice is one I'd dispense. 

#51 is one of most popular boys in Tawan and I'm glad Gold had a chance of surveying his charms .

Great reporting and good to hear Gold had such fabulous and busy time in our beloved BKK, I second , best city in the world.

Numazu, I hope your comment doesnt mean you are going to deprive us of your reports and posts.

If Fossil Gay doesn't want to read them he doesn't have to, but please do not stop posting when many other members of the forum enjoy reading your articulate and interesting reports.

Is that kosher? :p

Of course it is, we are talking about prime Thai BEEF. It's must be God's intention that I have my way with it.

Regardless, great post Goldmember! Keep sharing!

Thank you guys for reading and encouraging to share. I do wish things wouldn't get so personal around here.

Anyways, waiting for you to continue your report :)

I'm going to bed dreaming of you in those blue Speedos.

Sweet dreams ;)

stop calling me names, guru, what else?

You are indeed my GURU!