Guest ryanasia

A song that reminds you of gay Thailand.

One of the first boys I met in Thailand had Pitbull Meet me in the hotel as ringtone; whenever I hear that song I think of him.

Some other songs make me think of places where I heard them, or boys I connect them with, but don't recall details now.

There is one catchy tune that I first heard in early 2016 that is played in disco, but I couldn't find the name! Even recorded it from disco on my phone to ask friends.

And there are some songs, I wish I could close my ears as I can close my eyes, Sex Bomb for example.

The song mentioned in my previous commend is Vicetone & Tony Igy - Astronomia

(giving a name in addition to link is useful; since this thread was started, several links have gone dead)

Not in Thailand, but my friend in Mandalay had me record him on tik-tok to this song

Pala Pele #มาแรงในแอพ TikTok ( ปาลา เปเล ) โครตมันส์ 2018 BY [ DJ Taiy Remix ]

Susie Q sounds right but it was in Thai and compelling/

I lived in Thailand in the mid 90s and don’t remember a singer named Susie! Unless she was a one hit wonder. There were several other pop songs from 80s-90s that were on constant repeat though, two decades later and I can still hear them in my mind.

The song mentioned in my previous commend is Vicetone & Tony Igy - Astronomia

(giving a name in addition to link is useful; since this thread was started, several links have gone dead)

Not in Thailand, but my friend in Mandalay had me record him on tik-tok to this song

Pala Pele #มาแรงในแอพ TikTok ( ปาลา เปเล ) โครตมันส์ 2018 BY [ DJ Taiy Remix ]

The boys I have on Line and their friends seem to be obsessed with this TikTok song. Why?