williewillie

Power Boys gogo bar in Sunee Plaza.

Power Boys is next to Nice Boys.   When looking for slim cute lads not covered in tatoos, Power Boys has  been the better of the two bars.    

I also don't quite see why Nice Boys gets such favourable reviews.   However, different people have different tastes.

Many people have written that gogo bars are not allowed in Jomtien.   

If that's the case, it would be another sad loss if Power Boys became yet another host bar.

By "ladies" I assume you mean straight. How you might conclude that I'm looking for a straight bar is puzzling to me. No, I understand that there are no MALE go bars in Jomtien complex and I asked if that is by the complex's regulations or not.

I don't know how you figured out this false fact,Jomtien is a part of Pattaya city.

I was basing my reply on some info I received some time ago and it is wrong.  Jomtien Beach is one of the 7 sub areas of Pattaya.

Quite likely there are no go-gos in Jomtien Complex due to some sort of rules, such as zoning,  governing that activity.