Guest noctiluca

Seeking some advice on muscle worship activities in Thailand

Guest noctiluca

Hi, I'm a newbie here.  I hope it's ok to post about this here, and hope that I do not violate any rules or offend anyone.  Your comment or advice is welcome, though.

I'm also new to the scene of muscle worship/fetish thing, even though as long as I remember I am helplessly attracted to muscle men.  I have never acted upon this, though, which is a shame.  It's hard to explain why or how come, but I suspect the old Superman, Hercules, Tarzan TV shows/films, and the like, may have something to do with it. :p

It just imprinted me earlier on.  Those WWF (WWE these days) and NWA (now defunct I believe) wrestling TV programs played a great role in this as well.

I reckon the attraction is just beyond what many people generally find in men in great shape.  I suppose you can say it's Achilles' heel for me in terms of sexual desire.  My 'philia' (for a lack of a better term I can think of right now) is quite specific, though, in that it does not usually involve the sexual act or intercourse. 

I just love the aspect of strength and muscularity display of it.  I find the allure of men displaying their cockiness and confidence in their muscularity (but not to the point of arrogance and condescension on others less disciplined than they are) and their heroic poses extremely sexy.  I'm positively, and helplessly, attracted to male bodybuilders participating in bodybuilding competitions, specifically during the comparison and prejudging call-out rounds, because this feels closer to competitive sports than any other stages of bodybuilding competitions.  It's like they have to 'outmuscle' their competitors to be the god among gods. 

If these muscle men happen to practice combat sports as well, such as wrestling or kickboxing, my fascination with them is simply skyrocketing.  What can I say; nothing displays strength better than putting those big muscles to good use to dominate each other.  :)

Anyway, let's get back to our topic here where I want to ask for some advice/recommendation from anyone who has experienced this type of activities/services.  I finally decide that, as life is short and before I kick the bucket (which we never know when), I would love to experience and enjoy muscle worshipping someone at least once in my life.  This would definitely be one of my bucket list, so to speak.

This may sound idiotic (and I admit I'm mostly clueless about this), but where and how can I go about finding a willing bodybuilder who enjoys showing off his hard earned muscles and is game for this kind of worship in Thailand?  I have heard of Tawan Bar in Bangkok.  It's not really my scene, but considering this is Thailand, do I have any other choices?  What about online service?  Any recommendation (and can it be trusted)?  I'm not even sure this is exactly illegal in Thailand, since I would assume that some kind of monetary compensation may be required, but I'm not looking for sex or sexual exploitation or anything like that. And if I manage to find such a person, what kind of negotiation and rule/etiquette should I expect?

I'm generally attracted to muscle men of European descent, but I think this is simply because men with bodybuilding physique are historically more prevalent in Europe/North America/Australia/NZ regions.  I'm drawn to men as long as they are physically pleasing/imposing, regardless of race or ethnic background.

In Thailand, I guess this may not be easy to find (?) as general physique of East Asian men is not genetically huge to begin with, but I suppose it would not be too hard to find either, considering young Thai men are now more into fitness than ever before.

I would certainly and sincerely appreciate your tips or recommendations to help me fulfill my wish.  Thanks for taking your time reading this.

Hi Mate

I share extreemly similar objectives to you and have enjoyed Thailand about 20 times in the past ten years (so guess says something!) and cant wait to return in March!

In Bangkok you may well find what you are looking for in Tawan bar, but also in any other bar, certainly or more likely in Jupiter and perhaps Dream Boys and Hotmale - just look if you see a boy you like talk with him and explain what you want, guess your not really looking for a gay boy, however a lot of the straight boys who train and take pride in their physique and strength will be happy to oblidge with exactly what you are looking for! Often worth enjoying a beer at Hot male's outside bar in Soi Twighlight to observe as the boys head to work and if you see one that looks straight and hard with a good muscled physique,  clock which bar he heads in to and then visit later....

Pattaya is also very worth considiration, Boyz Boyz Boyz will give you the best chance for what you want, they have even introduced a couple of heavy duty weight/bench training units on their terace recently so good in the late evening watching the boys show off as to who can bench the most, enjoy a few drinks with them on the terace, doesent take much of a hint (all be it buying a few beers will help!) to get a bit of an Arm Wrestling contest going between them!

Cost/tip wise I think you will find it is there time you are paying for so just accept that and will be in line with the guidence on many other posts on this forum.

A load of muscle worship fun is easily to be had so enjoy! 

Guest noctiluca

Thanks, paulfort, for taking your time to post the reply.  :)

I know this may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I would assume it is true for gay men, more or less in one way or another, to be sexually attracted to a good physique.  Well, at least it seems more obvious to me anyway.  :p

As a matter of fact, I prefer gay men just because I believe they would understand the allure of muscle worship and they are probably better at showing off their physiques than their straight counterparts, but I may be wrong here.  :lol:

I am sexually turned on to either gay or straight as long as he has the 'presence' of someone who is in incredible shape and loves to put it in good use, i.e. display of strength, flexing, posing, etc.  At the same time, though, he would have to be conscious enough to know his 'superiority' is in fantasy only and not in real life, i.e. it is ok to take pride in your well-built physique but not to the point of being arrogant and disrespecting to others just because they are different or perceived to be 'less' than he is.

Now, the thing about me is that I'm a homey kind of person and don't go out much for a night scene.  I don't even drink. (I know what a boring life I lead.  Ha ha...)  I wonder if, aside from those obvious choices of bars you mention, there are alternative ways to find people of like mind.  Is there a community like that, online or offline, in Thailand or Bangkok?

I imagine I can step outside my comfort zone and 'learn' to go out to Tawan Bar, and the like.  Since I'm hopelessly clueless to this night scene, what are the best practices/tips/recommendations that would be good to know, so that I won't embarrass, or humiliate, myself even.  What can I expect in this place, such as Tawan, and I don't mean the 'stage performance' itself? 

And since this is a digital age, is there a good and safe alternative to a club/bar scene like Tawan? 

I know I have so many questions like:

What would be a good approach? 

Is there any etiquette or negotiation (monetary or otherwise) I should know about? 

What is each 'session' like? 

I guess I just want to know what to expect.  When I do this, I want to be ready, appear composed, and won't become a nervous wreck to the point that I put off someone I want to approach.

I would start with either Tawan or Dreamboy and tell the host what you are looking for.  With careful observation, you may find what you are looking for elsewhere as well.  It is not necessary to drink, you can just get a soda your juice if you prefer.

If you are inexperienced, I suggest reading the various forums like this one (and others) for posts which provide advice on how to interact with Thai guys - such as politeness, smiling, the concept of sanook, etc. It is time well spent and will help ensure things go your way. Given your interests, although most of the guys have seen and heard everything, when you get outside the pure sexual interaction they expect, some may be a bit shy at first. (The guys at Tawan are used to it.)

You should also stop by the outdoor gyms at Lumpini Park for a look.

You will have a great time if you approach things with an uninhibited attitude and clearly communicate to them what you enjoy.

Of course, make sure you provide a detailed trip report!

Guest noctiluca

Thanks, farangyai.  I'll keep your recommendation in mind.

So, the best bet thus far seems to be Tawan Bar. 

Do they require entrance fee/drink or anything like that?  How would I know who the host is?  And when would be the best time of night to visit?  Is the show/atmosphere any different between week nights and weekend?

Yes, you will be asked to buy a beverage. Normally the host will ask you if you see anyone you would like to have sit with you. Since you are new, this might be advisable since you can find out the personality of the guy, more closely inspect his body, and find out if he will do what you would like.

You can either go when they open or a bit later if you want to see a show, which likely won't be to your interest given your stated preference. Therefore, likely better to go when most guys are there and before show for best choice- so earlier.

The timing of weeknights versus weekends may depend on month when you time your visit to Thailand and what waves of tourists are there at that time and whether it is high season or low season. For what you are looking for I think it is more important for you to time your visit a bit before a competition, when the guys will be in their best shape and not worry about weeknight or weekend. You can find out the contests timing by a bit of searching online or looking at Thaibody.com.

Noctiluca

I couldnt agree more with the previous posts/answers to your questioms  following my own reply ...

But to be clear, whilst you are not looking for sex, the "off fee" in the bar and expected tip will be very much the same as per the norm and detailed in many other posts on this forum - that is how it is in Thailand and and you must accept it - your paying for the boys time irespective of if you want some extreem radical gay sex or simply friendly company for a nice meal and of course anything between ! That is how it is unless of course you develop a further stronger relationship in time, however many guys especaily the straight and more muscular that you are perhaps  looking for will enjoy what you are wanting more than perhaps what is normally expected of them!

As stated before most if not all the boys in Tawan and most of the more muscular that work out in the other bars will happily provide all the flexing/muscle worship you could desire, also consider watching the "Sexy Boy show" at Boyz Boyz Boyz in Pattaya every alternate  night they have a sort of oiled flexing/possing muscle show and as soon as it is over or before just express an interest in who ever turns you on!  - just be clear discuss before with any boy as whilst most that work out and have muscle will be happy to flex for you if you want to try and partake in a bit of wrestling/domination with the boy as some are not as keen so simply discuss with the mamasan or boy himself over a drink before you make a final dessision to "off him" (pay the batr and take him away for the evening)

However relax and enjoy - you will SIMPLY  love it1

Hi Noctiluca,

I recommend you to read our fellow forum member "GoldMember" s excellent trip report "Here I go again - BKK Oct 2016 report" if you haven't already.

He made detailed descriptions regarding Tawan and muscle worship session in the report.

As Paulfort stated above, you are expected to pay standard off fee (pay to the bar 500-650 baht)and normal tip (2000+ short time) to Tawan/ Jupiter muscle boys directly even if there will be no sexual contact.

Also remember to give a small tip(100-200 Baht ) to boys if you asked them to sit with you for chat/negotiation and decided not to off him.

And don't leave home without a tape measure.;)

Guest noctiluca

Thanks, guys.

I know about about the "off" fee, from reading older posts here.  it's good to know what is expected so I can come prepared.

Great tip about measuring tape from Jasper!  How did I not think of that!  :lol:

I love reading about fellows' past experiences on muscle worshipping.  It's like it's opening a whole new world for me.  I just hope I won't be disappointed (as everything in my imagined fantasy is heightened) and my expectation is met.  Anything more than that would be a dream.  :)

Guest noctiluca

Thanks for the heads up, Up2u!  I wonder if there will be any bodybuilders, Thai or interational, interested in a sideline, perhaps with extra cash!  LOL

I wonder if there is any online source for this kind.