Guest ronnie4you

Gay Malaysia

Take the image, save it and drag it on image search on google. Itll usually search for similar images of that particular images, and if those image were taken from a famous insta model, u'll get their inta posts too. Hence u can know that it is fake, especially if the name doesnt match.

image may be fake but boy still may turn out to be a nice 

image may be fake but boy still may turn out to be a nice

The few encounters and sharing by fellow forumer on a different forum usually points out that the fake profile are there to scam and even rob you. My 1 time experience, while the guy turned out to be quite good looking and nice body, he rush through everything and dont want to do a lot of things, shouldve just turned away when i see a difference face, but i was horny and already paid parking lol.

The few encounters and sharing by fellow forumer on a different forum usually points out that the fake profile are there to scam and even rob you. My 1 time experience, while the guy turned out to be quite good looking and nice body, he rush through everything and dont want to do a lot of things, shouldve just turned away when i see a difference face, but i was horny and already paid parking lol.

Actually, parking can be more difficult to find than intimate encounters.

you still remember Jeffrey Dahmer?

When I hear that name I cannot get out of my mind an image of one of his victims. He had persuaded a 14 year old Lao boy to go back to his apartment to have some nude photos taken. Whilst there he drugged him and injected some acid into a small hole he had made in the poor boys skull. Despite all this, the boy managed to escape. He was found wandering the streets naked by 3 women who called the police. Dahmer soon appeared and explained the boy was his 19 year old lover. The police believed the story, failed to check his criminal record and walked them back to his home! The boy was murdered soon after. Such a ghastly series of events!

Inevitably a series of sick Dahmer jokes made the rounds.

Dahmer: Mummy, mummy! I don't like my friends.

Mother: Dont worry dear. Just put them to one side and eat the vegetables!

Spooky story.

My experience was more in massage centers (thanx Spoon for some helpful guidance) and one masseur from such the center visited me at my place.

On a previous trip I visited a freelancer masseur "incall" once - wasn't worth repeating, fake photos, weak service, eventually went to my 'experience' category.

Most MBs are from neighboring countries - Indonesians and Vietnamese, as I see.

Strange for me things:

- freelancers are moving among Malaysian cities: a week in KL, two days in Ipoh, four days at Penang, back to KL, a week in Johor Baru (the last one, I think, for Singapore clients?)

- weird price structure: 'full service' in a centre costs 200 rm (with the boy getting 100-150 rm from it, I believe) and a freelancer incall/outcall is priced at 300/350/400 rm. So, logically an incall at 200 rm is already profitable and with most Uber/Gett round trips certainly inside 50 rm, an outcall at 250 is profitable too. So, logically it looks like 200/250, but guys ask 300/350 and they believe in it.

Spooky story.

My experience was more in massage centers (thanx Spoon for some helpful guidance) and one masseur from such the center visited me at my place.

On a previous trip I visited a freelancer masseur "incall" once - wasn't worth repeating, fake photos, weak service, eventually went to my 'experience' category.

Most MBs are from neighboring countries - Indonesians and Vietnamese, as I see.

Strange for me things:

- freelancers are moving among Malaysian cities: a week in KL, two days in Ipoh, four days at Penang, back to KL, a week in Johor Baru (the last one, I think, for Singapore clients?)

- weird price structure: 'full service' in a centre costs 200 rm (with the boy getting 100-150 rm from it, I believe) and a freelancer incall/outcall is priced at 300/350/400 rm. So, logically an incall at 200 rm is already profitable and with most Uber/Gett round trips certainly inside 50 rm, an outcall at 250 is profitable too. So, logically it looks like 200/250, but guys ask 300/350 and they believe in it.

On moving around, yes and usually due to visa requirements if they went outside the country as they usually enters with tourist visa. Also they move around to go to their regular clients. I know some of them even went to phuket, of course the regular pays for transport and hotel as well. Another reason to move around is when business is slow and persuaded by their friends to try other places. And usually it is less competition outside kl

On the charges, it can vary for freelancer, the famous ones usually charges more especially the muscular ones as they know people will still pay lol and usually they dont start that high, they start low and goes up from time to time when they get more customer than they can handle, while some still charges 100-150.

Went to Freshm2m 1st gallery today with idea of something like: Sport or Marco or Oscar or Rain or perhaps Rock :)

So didn't bothered myself with booking by phone coz somebody certainly should be there and free.

On actuall photo display just about 50% guys from their web-site. -Where are the others? -Left for Chinese NY.

Sport was taken just before me, Marco was there. -Oscar left as a Vietnamese? -No, he is from Myanmar, but today he is off.

So, it was Marco. He is from Nepal. A silent guy or limited English or both. He is not tall - you can see it from the photo. The shoulders and arms and chest are in place, a six-pack (ok, nice 4-pack at the photo) is absent now. And a bit older, than the look at the photo.

Strong massage, not the best, but OK, not just some light clapping. Although he uses a 'towel technique' a lot and I don't like it as in these cases I pay to feel young skin and muscles and a towel.... I could feel a towel for free at home. Then he proceeded to oil b2b and then extras. He said he is a top and it looked like a bit tired one today.

Generally good, but nothing to be excited about

post-14053-0-31711600-1518107104_thumb.jpeg

Jayden, Myanmar - he looks somehow bulkier in photo, in real life he is more lean / swim built, nice chest, flat stomach with slightly visible six-pack. Not tall, not short. Can speak English, but I had difficulties to understand his accent, so not much conversation. He said he came from Penang - I joked "escaping from Chinese Pinang for Chinese NY?" :)

Massage: hmm, there was no massage per se... although he performed some activities, but he need to learn more.

Extras: he claimed himself top only (or it's a farang size issue again?), and extras were not bad, not bad...

And after he will learn a trick or two and loose his bustle, he will be really nice

post-14053-0-75140600-1518706110_thumb.jpeg