BKK Gogo Bars

Day 1

Classic Boys

First on my list yet again. This bar used to be the one for twinks. This time, the selection of boys was quite diverse, but with only 2 cute twinky types. Unfortunately almost all the boys were wearing shorts, instead of the traditional underwear. So more is left to the imagination, which is not how gogo bars should be. I paid the 350 baht for the drink & left, resisting the harassment from the evil mamasans for a tip.

Fresh Boys

Much better! Almost all the boys were in white underwear and there were perhaps 5~6 cute twinks that would meet my standards. I had to wait a little while for the rotation, but eventually the nicest ones were on stage. After some eye contact, one was soon at next to me, with no interference from the mamasans. Drinks 400 each, off fee 550. Total 1350. This business is getting more expensive.

My boy said he had been working at Fresh Boys for 5 days. Turns out he had been at Classic Boys previously, but the evil mamasans wanted to charge him 2000 baht after he went home for a holiday. So he quite correctly told them to stick it.

Day 2

I had already fixed up a Gay Romeo boy, so the visits to the gogo bars were just for looking.

Super A

I made a rare visit in here. About 10 boys in underwear & I was the only customer. 1~2 of them might meet my standards for an off on another night. The cutest of the lot had a surprisingly large package & the outline of the underwear clearly showed it was achieved without any padding. Water 100 baht.

ScrewBoys

The usual boys in checked speedos. Only one would have been a candidate. He somehow combined a cute face and slim torso with a knobbly set of legs that could benefit from some grooming. Tattos on back, offset by cute butt in those speedos. Beer 300, although I thought the price list said 350.

I remember the first time I came to Thailand Fresh boys was then Future Boys and they had about 50 boys and you were lucky to get a seat for the show, how things have changed.

This past weekend was a bit slow as it was Kings Birthday. But the high season crowds have been arriving.

DreamBoys is full every night. Fresh Boys and X-Boys is full on weekends, and decent crowds on week days.

They have still pulled back a bit on the Shows due to the King, but seems to get a little better each week.

Great selection of boys everywhere. Best I've seen it in years. The selection of boys tonight at Prince was as good as I have ever seen. Don't know where all these boys are coming from, but I'm having a lot of fun.

Thank you very much for your report, especially the various prices (drink, off fee; could you add short time expectation?)

Classic Boys
Unfortunately almost all the boys were wearing shorts, instead of the traditional underwear. So more is left to the imagination, which is not how gogo bars should be.

Fully agree. Before I take a seat and order, I take a close look from the door, and if number of boys is low or I don't like the way they are dressed, I leave.

I also forgot to mention the straight gogo bar next to ScrewBoys was advertising beer for about 180 baht if I remember correctly. Clearly a very different pricing model to the gay bars.