vinapu

Man hunting among ruins - December 2016 trip to Cambodia and Thailand

Vinapu it took you some time to come around to twinks and pattaya. Can't wait for your next trip and see where you spend your time and with who. Proof is you can teach an old dog new tricks!

I'd say rather Pattaya came to me with somewhat more thrilling offer LOL.

I can't wait for my next trip as well but at this moment nothing is in cards , perhaps too early.

If I had my way in future trip quite possibly it would be half /half - Pattaya but with Bank, the "axe murderer" from BBB as far from twink as possible but what we know about future?

But yes, trying new avenues was certainly fun. 

Happy New Year to all !

A truly excellent Trip Report; a product of a holiday that was both cultural and 'cultural' LOL I enjoyed both parts.

My next trip is only two or three days away now, its only 2 weeks, but I hope I can pack as much into it as you did yours.

Thank you.

A truly excellent Trip Report; a product of a holiday that was both cultural and 'cultural' LOL I enjoyed both parts.

My next trip is only two or three days away now, its only 2 weeks, but I hope I can pack as much into it as you did yours.

Thank you.

Thank you , I enjoyed my trip as well and also putting together those trip reports, I'm glad few of you found then useful and entertaining or at least time killing.

You are not novice so I'm last with advises to you but from my experience I enjoyed shorter trips better than loner ones so don't worry  about only two weeks.

As for packing action I'm all for it to utilize vacation time  but  try not to over do it. If  found  guy who I had pleasure just holding hands whole day I'd off him just for that purpose without hesitation. In fact over the years I was close to do this quite a few times but at some point always heat takes over for a moment. 

I simply think that instead of admiring beauty of people or nature we spent too much time and energy taking pictures of them.

Weird?, No?

Not weird. I was at the Bayon temple with a guide a few years back. We took some photos but then sat in the corner next to the wall and chatted but mostly just admired the magnificent temple in front of our eyes for about forty minutes. My memory of that time is more vivid than any photos in my collection.

but with Bank, the "axe murderer" from BBB as far from twink as possible but what we know about future?

Ah, so that's his name!

It it so unusual for someone who looks like an axe murderer to also look cute at the same time. Oh, those lips!

It it so unusual for someone who looks like an axe murderer to also look cute at the same time. Oh, those lips!

now you know why I took my chances back in Dec 2014 and I'm still happily alive. Highly kissable, highly huggable, highly everything, well almost, try to touch his behind you will hear ' I'm man, you understand, I'm men" ,

I love teasing him that way too but he has was of revenge by calling me ' darling' which I hate and he knows.

Shortly, tons of fun.

Intentionally bumping this thread again to give some updates on siem reap as i dont think a new thread is worthy of the update. I am currently visiting for the first time. Staying a bit out of the central tourist area but the room was phenomenal, big king size bed, separate shower/toilet and an outdoor bathtub. Cant asked for more and its only usd 40 per night. Anyway, i found out that barcode no longer provide massage service, really a bummer since its one of my priority given vinapu's success here. My hotel is about 10 minutes walk to blue hatha, but even though i did pass by the place, i didnt stop since i just had lunch, and decided to walk all the way to men resorts instead. Arrived there literally few seconds before heavy rain, price structure is still similar, took 90minute for usd26. Asked if i can choose masseur and got a reply they only have one masseur available and also an explanation that they usually dont allow choosing masseur anyway. Dont really mind since my masseur are quite cute, shorter than me but have good body, not god-like like vinapu's case but meaty enough for me lol. Shower alone, masseur wearing short jeans and singlet whole time. Massage started immediately with oil, and it was good massage, with some sensual touch from time to time. It was very relaxing, and he wasnt shy with touching my butt area too lol.

As we got near the end, he asked something which i dont understand, something sounds like u want pressure? Anyway, he did the hand gesture for hj, and I understood. He asked how much, i say one value and he haggle very modestly and i asked if he can be naked, he said cannot, boss not allowed, which i respected, but asked if i can touch his body? To which he says yes rather quickly lol. After the deed, paid his tips, and he asked where i stay, told him where and thats it. Now at hotel im thinking does that question a hint of more is available? Well, i only have one day alone and tomorrow morning few of my friends will be joining me, so i guess this is where my adventure ends. I went to men without any expectation of extra services, just wanted good massage from well built guys, and yet i got lucky! Wish barcode is still offering massage though. Also, linga bar fate is much worse than barcode, it's permanently closed now, since october 2017.

After the deed, paid his tips, and he asked where i stay, told him where and thats it. Now at hotel i'm thinking does that question a hint of more is available? 

Even if that question was small talk only you should not waste such opportunity to ask  boy if he wants to see  your room .