Huncsaba

Just a question

Sorry guys, I am not english or american, my english is not too good. But wanna to know what does this frase: CHUCK WOW which I saw in many topic. Plz....From Saturday I will be in Thailand and must to know it.

With that nick my guess will be you are Hungarian, jo napot kivanok.

Don't worry about your English, it's good enough for reporting so  don't forget to report you adventures

With that nick my guess will be you are Hungarian, jo napot kivanok.

Don't worry about your English, it's good enough for reporting so  don't forget to report you adventures

Thx Vinapu (Jó napot kívánok) and for everyone -:)

So if I understand right: I can to ask "chuck wow" from the boys in gogos for about 300 bath?

My trip with my bf (in open relationship):

07.-14. January in Pattaya (4 nights in Marina Inn and 3 nights in Ambiance)

14.-16. Bangkok Hotel Malaysia

16. night train to Chiang Mai

17.-21. PJ's Place

21. night train to Bangkok

22.-27. Bangkok Hotel Malaysia

Every ideas (and name , phone number of nice boys!) welcome ;)

I try to reporting what happen...

So if I understand right: I can to ask "chuck wow" from the boys in gogos for about 300 bath?

Do you mean you want the boys in the go go bar to "chuck wow" in the bar? 

For most go-go bars the answer is NO especially in Boyztown area.  Maybe at X boys.

In Sunee Plaza  you can go to Eros or Nice Boys for some action.  Also Good Boys but that is not a go-go bar.

From what i understand, gogo bars have stage shows, and anything else will be you and the boy you off. Having the gogoboy sit next to you only for your to get to know them and seal the deal. Maybe some touching under the shirt and pants but quite discreet. The one you want are the host bar in sunee, where for the fun time, u go behind the screen, and can have the boy perform those things for you

Guest DThump

The one you want are the host bar in sunee, where for the fun time, u go behind the screen, and can have the boy perform those things for you

Not all have screens but you can always go to the roof!

Guest ryanasia

And it's got nothing to do with English, "chuck wow" is (transliterated) Thai.

chuk wao means fly a kite and is slang for jacking off. Sucking dick is dood koey. Samoke is also used for tourists.

If you want to get native level rimming is lang tu yen. Which means to wash a refrigerator. I don't get the reference but this is the word.'

Fuck is yed so ass is goon so fuck ass = yed goon.

gonn, not goon

ass (or more precisely the hole) is also tuut, which is a vulgar or impolite word, as opposed to gonn which can be used in civilized conversation lol

not sure how you'd pronounce "koey" as an English speaker, but it's more like ku-ay

all these transliterations don't get the actual pronounciation right, so especailly a fist time visitor with ZERO Thai knowledge will likely either be misunderstood or not understood at all, though the context may (or may not) give clues as to the intended meaning lol

Haven't heard the laang tu yen before, thanks for that addition to my vocabulary :) Will try to figure out the reference by asking appropriate people hehe

Hi all, long-term lurker and amateur linguist here but I feel I know some of you already ;-)

Currently watching the world pass by at what I still think of as Cocobanana...

Regarding tuu yen, just a guess on my part: many so-called "self-cleaning" refrigerators have a drain hole at the back which sometimes needs, ahem, special attention.

Guest ryanasia

gonn, not goon

ass (or more precisely the hole) is also tuut, which is a vulgar or impolite word, as opposed to gonn which can be used in civilized conversation lol

not sure how you'd pronounce "koey" as an English speaker, but it's more like ku-ay

all these transliterations don't get the actual pronounciation right, so especailly a fist time visitor with ZERO Thai knowledge will likely either be misunderstood or not understood at all, though the context may (or may not) give clues as to the intended meaning lol

Haven't heard the laang tu yen before, thanks for that addition to my vocabulary :) Will try to figure out the reference by asking appropriate people hehe

There is no double nn in Thai. If you are going to be pedantic you could question my use of vowels. Goon, guun, gorn. Anyway we are just talking semantics and bnobody is right as there is no standardized system of transliteration such as the Hepburn system for Japanese or Pin Yin for Chinese.

My transliteration of washing the fridge may also be wrong but I know it means eating ass. krub, crub, khrap, krab, KA

My trip with my bf (in open relationship):

07.-14. January in Pattaya (4 nights in Marina Inn and 3 nights in Ambiance)

14.-16. Bangkok Hotel Malaysia

16. night train to Chiang Mai

17.-21. PJ's Place

21. night train to Bangkok

22.-27. Bangkok Hotel Malaysia

Every ideas (and name , phone number of nice boys!) welcome ;)

I try to reporting what happen...

great plan , you  are in for a ball !

late at night you may cruise along Silom and Suriwong in Bangkok, in Pattaya after bars close apparently  lots of boys are going to night food stalls at Wat Chai and may be happy to see you there

There is no double nn in Thai. If you are going to be pedantic you could question my use of vowels. Goon, guun, gorn. Anyway we are just talking semantics and bnobody is right as there is no standardized system of transliteration such as the Hepburn system for Japanese or Pin Yin for Chinese.

My transliteration of washing the fridge may also be wrong but I know it means eating ass. krub, crub, khrap, krab, KA

that's correct, no double nn, but as these transliterations are ALL inadequate, I used it to approximate the pronunciation with a short "o" sound, rather than a longer one which, depending on the reader, "gon" might seem to imply. Regarding use of vowels, your additional examples of goon guun and gorn, based on English pronunciation rules all 3 are all definitely completely off for the word in question. 

Again, ALL transliterations are inadequate, need phonetic script to appropriately capture the pronunciation (especially the tones), but guess we all lack the corresponding keyboard to type that.

as for laang tuu yen, it is better to use laang than lang for the same reason as above, long vs short "a". I know all the official transliterations don't make that distinction, rendering it impossible to distinguish between long and short vowels unless you know the word already. 

ก้น

ล้างตู้เย็น

It helps to know that Thai has 9 vowel sounds (so it's easy: English has between 14 and 21 depending on where you are from!) Think of them on a 3x3 grid according to how high the jaw is and how far back in the mouth the tongue goes:

Front Centre Back

อี อื อู High

เอ เอ้ โอ Mid

แอ อา ออ Low

or (British) English equivalents (don't pronounce the Rs) something like:

ee eu oo

eh er oh

air ah or

The 'eu' sound isn't found in English, it's a bit like the German ü-umlaut or the French u in 'tu'

Then each vowel can be short or long, there are diphthongs and a couple of triphthongs, and each syllable can have one of 5 tones: level, low, falling, high or rising. Apart from that it's straightforward ;-)