Huncsaba

Just a question

But did notice that no one mentioned the outcum of chuck-wow; nahm-wow.

surely that would have the be nahm-chuck, or is this s clever mix of Thai and English - WOW,  nahm!

in Afghanistan after "flying" the kite someone will offer to "run" the kite for you - which sometimes leads to some unexpected action, but if your adopted father offers to do this for you then you are entitled to be a little reticent but it is OK, it is just the way to be good again!

bkkguy

Come on guys, the OP only wanted to know the meaning of chuck-wow, not an introductory course in Thai.

But did notice that no one mentioned the outcum of chuck-wow; nahm-wow.

specially that ' wow ' in 'nahm-wow' seems to be well placed linguistically speaking

/ my apologies but I noticed bkkguy's comment after I posted mine so he was first /

Both nahm-wow and nahm-rak are commonly used expressions. Interchangeable and understood.

They are acceptable in the circles where we would use them, though officially they are considered vulgar.

I wonder if our ability to use such terms is being diminished, such is the proliferation of non-Thais into the industry.

Both nahm-wow and nahm-rak are commonly used expressions. Interchangeable and understood.

They are acceptable in the circles where we would use them, though officially they are considered vulgar.

it's not coming as surprise , after all we wouldn't talk about cum or sperm around holiday or board  table in our countries as well 

Thai words for semen/sperma:

น้ำว่าว nam wow ("the liquid that is produced in the process of wanking")

น้ำรัก nam rak ("the liquid that is produced in the process of making love")

น้ำอสุจิ nám a-sù-jì (scientific term)

nam is general for liquid, not just water. น้ำตา nám dtaa = tears (liquid of the eyes), น้ำตาล nám dtaan
= sugar (liquid from sugar palm before it crystallizes), น้ำผึ้ง nám pêung = honey (liquid from bees).

น้ำแข็ง nám kăeng = ice ("hard water")

Where English has a separate word for each of these substances, Thai just combines words to get the same meaning.

(The a in nam is pronounced long when it means just "water", but short in compounds like all the above)