numazu

Bangkok/Yangon/Bagan/Mandalay Trip Report: Playing With Fire

Please keep writing Numazu............complete the Bangkok report where we are all held in suspense.........more on Mexico........and your forthcoming Songkran Trip. Your reporting is legendary and you would be a worthy winner of the Nobel Prize in Literature.

Numazu, you can't keep your loyal followers hanging on like this!

LOL you guys, and those who PMed me about continuing the report, it really has to wait. I just came back from Mexico and in a few days jetting off to Thailand. If the Songkran week is eventful then I will probably write about it. But I probably won't be offing anyone and will have my hands full with BurBoy, so it might be even less interesting to the people here who (rightfully) expect more sexually stimulating reports.

This whole thing now seems to be going round in circles so I'm going to try to resist the urge to get involved again.  

Good the less said the better.

You have made your point several times.

Most of us disagree.

Not really a victory or loss for anyone.  I think the intention  was to speak up on behalf of the guys in the photos.  

-----

This whole thing now seems to be going round in circles so I'm going to try to resist the urge to get involved again.  

Looking retrospectively it was a victory for Numazu, who got an earful of how much we appreciate his posts and how we all feel that he should have been spared such hassle with this dumb blurring of pictures.

And it is now crystal clear that you lost, because your campaign of "protecting" the guys in the photos became a witch hunt.  But the overall result can be a victory for you too if you are able in the future to resist the urge to become so critical.