WelshGuyUK

Thai boy want gree holiday ?

Hi everyone

This is my very first post here....

I am just sowing the seed for a possible Thai travel companion who is willing and eager to join me on a tour of Thailand from 24 March to 18 April 2017

I am very very genuine and there is a reason for this post that I cannot go into but I have a holiday that I have planned already which lasts for 3 weeks starting and finishing at at Bangkok, going to Phuket,Koh Lanta,Krabi, Koh Samui, Koh Pha Nang, Ko Tao, Hua Hin, and back on train to BKK.

This thread is simply to test the water to see if any young Thai guys would be willing to join me in the event that my original holiday partner will be unable to make it.

All that I would ask is that you are honest, slim, good company, reasonably good at spoken English and that you are willing to appreciate kindness and show love.

As said, this is a genuine post, but at the moment I am unsure whether my holiday partner will be able to accompany me.

Basically, if you are able to meet me in BKK or Phuket ( and finish up in either Hua Hin or BKK) and be able to commit fully to a 3 week vacation then that would be great.

All accommodation is booked already. They are all nice places.

You would not be expected to pay for food or accommodation.

All I would require is a brief selfie video describing yourself and why you think you would like to have the opportunity.

Thanks for reading the above.

Look forward to hearing from you

PS..... I have just turned 50, keep fit, slim, strong, enjoy keeping fit, very adventurous, PADI qualified, love nature and really love Thailand. It will be my 4th visit.

Regards

Aled xx

A noble cause, but:

I am not aware of any Thai participating in this forum

(post on gayromeo or gay dating apps, there you would have access to your target group),

the average Thai works/studies* long hours and would not be able to take a three week trip,

I wouldn't take a person I haven't met before on a three week holiday,

Your destinations are beach places, many Thai don't like to go out in the sun for fear of getting browner skin (and I'm not a beach person either for similar reasons). You should provide more information, how will the days be spent?

*I mean they have to attend university. I have met many students, few of them study long/hard. Neither does going to university in Thailand seem to be any intellectual selection (as it is in Germany).

All that I would ask is that you are honest, slim, good company, reasonably good at spoken English and that you are willing to appreciate kindness and show love.

That has to be established by meeting and spending time before the trip starts.

Typo gree -> free, first I thought of green - yes there are green tour operators in Thailand.

I am very very genuine and there is a reason for this post that I cannot go into but I have a holiday that I have planned already which lasts for 3 weeks starting and finishing at at Bangkok, going to Phuket,Koh Lanta,Krabi, Koh Samui, Koh Pha Nang, Ko Tao, Hua Hin, and back on train to BKK.

A noble cause, but:

I am not aware of any Thai participating in this forum,

the average Thai works/studies* long hours and would not be able to take a three week trip,

I wouldn't take a person I haven't met before on a three week holiday,

Your destinations are beach places, many Thai don't like to go out in the sun for fear of getting browner skin (and I'm not a beach person either for similar reasons). You should provide more information, how will the days be spent?

*I mean they have to attend university. I have met many students, few of them study long/hard. Neither does going to university in Thailand seem to be any intellectual selection (as it is in Germany).

That has to be established by meeting and spending time before the trip starts.

I agree that I wouldn't go on a three week trip with a guy I just met. Hard to establish rapport on the trip itself. Unless you are super easy going. It's your vacation so you don't want to gamble on this.

There are Thais (and a Cambodian) who I know read this forum. Probably not in your target demographic (tho it may be possible).

And I have been with some Thais (with some Americans in the mix) go on a beach resort twice with me in a big group (both in 2015: April and December in Koh Chang and Koh Samet), and it seems they like frolicking in the beach, like any other nationality. And a weekend yacht may have been involved in Samet. They just slather the sunscreen of course. Your mileage may vary, as always.

Even then, three weeks with a stranger seems like a bad idea for all concerned.  

absolutely agree, there weeks of travel even with people one travels regularly with  may be testing , not to mention with stangers.

Try three days first and see how you like it and only then decide 

Guest abang1961

Wow a 3 weeks vacation with a stranger is indeed an impossible task.

Personally I wouldnt expect it to happen.

As a Singaporean Chinese whose first language is English, taking a Thai who can converse well in English is already a tall order.

My limited encounter with everyday Thais confirmed the fact that they are unable to get off work for more than 1 week in a row.

Unless the Thai in concern is super-rich and schooled in an English environment, you may have a mammoth task searching for that elusive travel partner.  You could instead break up the journey into segments where different people can join you.  

One more thing: Money talks.  If there is little or no monetary compensation for the time spent, your chances are even slimmer.

Of course, if you get another Asian traveller/visitor, then things may be different.  But once again, 3 weeks is way too long to travel with a new friend.

Thanks for all the replies everyone. Food for thought indeed.

I guess after hearing that my partner may not be able to make it I guess I thought it would be easy to get a companion with the offer of a free holiday. I clearly hadn't thought it through very well and also didn't realise this forum was not visited by many Thai guys too.

I will have another think about it and maybe have to travel alone.

Also, whilst the locations are beach type locations, I also like exploring the countryside on a motorcycle as well as scuba diving. So, no, lying at the beach all day every day does not interest me apart from a nice walk in the sunset ;-)

I will go to see what response I have on Gay Romeo

Thank you :good:

absolutely agree, there weeks of travel even with people one travels regularly with may be testing , not to mention with stangers.

Try three days first and see how you like it and only then decide

Dear Husband and I recently traveled for three weeks with two of our very oldest and dearest friends. By the third week, my friend Sally, who I have known and loved for 39 years, texted me that "If we are breaking up John (Sally's husband) wants your hummus recipe."

So our veteran posters here are right, three weeks is a recipe for a miserable vacation. Don't let fear of loneliness ruin your precious holiday time!

I am too. And getting farther all the time.

judging by your post above you are on wrong side of equation LOL

My Mom is 94. She says she keeps learning about life and is much mire mature than she was twenty years ago when she was only 74. So just who exactly is on the "wrong" side of the equation? ;-)

"I will have another think about it and maybe have to travel alone."

Thats the best idea by FAR !   The term "carrying coals to Newcastle" comes to mind !

Get there alone, park yourself somewhere / anywhere in Thailand and sit back and watch the large selection of cute guys come to you, pick one ( or several) spend as little or as long as you want with each and dont (let yourself) get tied yourself down with any one guy - there's LOTS of guys waiting there to spend time with you, you'll not be stuck for choice believe me.

Go for it alone (at the start anway)  and I'm guessing you'll not regret it.

Guest abang1961

This is my proposal..not a hardsell though

If you need a travelling partner (not necessary someone whom you like to sleep or have sex with), give me your travelling details and perhaps, I can be a good Asian friend despite my Thai language handicap (or non-existent Thai)..  I have been Thailand many times for the past years and I am able to recommend good spots for sight-seeing and food.  

Just pm me...

This is my proposal..not a hardsell though

If you need a travelling partner (not necessary someone whom you like to sleep or have sex with), give me your travelling details and perhaps, I can be a good Asian friend despite my Thai language handicap (or non-existent Thai)..  I have been Thailand many times for the past years and I am able to recommend good spots for sight-seeing and food.  

Just pm me...

Hi

Sorry for late reply but thank you for the offer.

I am still awaiting confirmation from my Filipino partner.

On a separate note.....I am not very good on this forum and did have a long PM a couple of weeks go from someone on here but can't seem to find messages.......any ideas where they are stored ?  CANCEL LAST - FOUND IT HAHAHA !