williewillie

Winner Boys in Sunee Plaza opening February 18th

Gay men are gay men - it doesn't matter where they come from.

The word just needs to get out that these bars exist. If nobody knows about them, obviously nobody is going to turn up.

True. Individual tastes may vary but there are some universal truths.

WB's needs more publicity than the Thai boards can provide alone. It needs a FB page and inclusion in the listings that other Asian and Chinese gays, in particular, follow.  That may well require some professional help in getting it placed in the right slots but that should prove money well spent in the greater scheme of things.

A447a.  They are incapable of getting the current Chinese customers in Pattaya to visit Sunee or for that fact the majority of gay visitors 

Only the Bar Owners can do that and I'm not at all sure what the response would be to the grittiness of Sunee.  Have you ever walked through there in the day time?   :p

But that's because they don't know if exists.

As for the "grittiness" factor, that would depend on the individual. There are many farang who think Sunee is too in your face - pardon the pun - and avoid the area like the plague. Others, like me, can't get enough of the place.

I usually stay at the Elephant Plaza, right in the middle of Sunee so am aware that the place is dead during the day. But Boyztown is hardly thumping during the day either. Both areas are adult entertainment areas to be visited a night, not during the day.

Guest ronnie4you

It's a beautiful day here in the California desert. Yet not so good that a Thai guy's cock in my face wouldn't improve things!

Yes, we are beginning to think about when we can return to Thailand... if we can.

They have carefully raised all their prices on the menu with 10 baht for each drink. 95 baht for an alcohol drink and 130 for a boydrink is still cheap though.

Glad to hear it. They need to be realistic in terms of income, and we need them to be so they remain open and viable. Even these prices are probably too low for a gogo bar but as they rely on expats as well as visitors they need to test the water to find a reasonable balance.

These price levels encourage me to stay and share drinks around. Not everyone visits the bars purely to off the boys, because I have nothing like this at home I enjoy visiting just for the fun of it, and part of that is interacting with the boys and enjoying a drink.  

They have carefully raised all their prices on the menu with 10 baht for each drink. 95 baht for an alcohol drink and 130 for a boydrink is still cheap though.

Drink prices in my home country are higher than these, so I don't mind offering a boydrink at that rate in Sunee or Jomtien

Spent about 600 baht there the other night. I had a drink with a cute twink from Koen Ken. Will go back for him this week.

I must say that those boys are not coordinated at all. I threw ten ping pong balls at them and not one was caught. And they were right at them.

I for one think it was a mistake of the bar to have abandoned the clothing policy they had in the beginning with the boys wearing cute ties or bowties in the same color. And replaced that with, imho, awful unsexy towels wrapped around their waist. Doesn't look good at all on the boys.

I for one think it was a mistake of the bar to have abandoned the clothing policy they had in the beginning with the boys wearing cute ties or bowties in the same color. And replaced that with, imho, awful unsexy towels wrapped around their waist. Doesn't look good at all on the boys.

I agree that the ties and bowties were cute, but I am happy to reserve judgment on whether or not it was a mistake until I learn what (if anything at all hopefully) they wear underneath the towels? LOL

I went last night( Friday), at nine for a drink. Left for Nice Boys, after spending time there and at Power Boys went back to Winners about 12:20. The guy I was going to off was gone. They said he was sleeping but they always say that, someone else probably offed him.

So four boys dancing and I play the ping pong ball game with them. Finally one boy catches a ball, the first out of fifteen try’s!

No one entered, but one man who turned and left for the remainder of the night. The boys quickly stopped dancing and all interacted with me. You would have thought it was Eros as I bought three guys drinks. Great fun but about 600 baht. I only had 1,000 baht left so the one I wanted I told to meet me at McDonald’s so I avoided the off fee. I normally would pay it but I spent 600 already and I needed the rest for my off.Everyone wins there. He turned out to be the best off I’ve had since being here.

It seems that most of the boys at Winners are gay.

Underneath the towels they wear underwear, except for one lad who wears nothing.

They have lost the plot with that.

Towels need to be worn with nothing underneath, so that glimpses can be offered or games played such as one lad trying to steal the towel off another. That's what made the Vasa towel nights such fun.

Underwear should be small, in a light colour & should not cover the entire butt. One layer only, of course.

The whole idea of gogo bars is to offer a spectacle. So the standards need to be set at a good level with the dress code. Otherwise we might as well visit host bars

Only six boys there around 9:30 on a Friday evening. All had pants underneath except one who frankly did not have much to hide! I agree with z909. Having underwear on underneath the towels is just plain stupid. Why two levels of protection?? Three other customers when I arrived, one playing with a willing boy under his towel. I was then alone for about 20 minutes before two more arrived. They left after ten minutes.

After all the initial enthusiasm about this bar, I found little to interest me, let alone excite me. Cant recall the drink prices but they were certainly reasonable. It was the entertainment on offer that needed a bit of spicing up - correction, a lot of spicing up.

I visit about 3 times a week and they usually have about 10 boys, and most of them handsome imho and fun and flirty. Except for the towels they have some nights I think it is a great bar.

Drink prices are 99 baht for most of the alcohol drinks. Boydrink is 130.

On a recent visit, I saw one lad in a jockstrap with a very fine butt. None of the lads on stage had towels, although one wore a towel whilst sitting with a punter & took it off again when sent back to the stage. That particular lad seemed disengaged from the whole process, but thankfully there were several other good candidates.

Two drinks & an off fee came to about 630.