williewillie

Winner Boys in Sunee Plaza opening February 18th

This pricing policy made sense during high season, when there were many customers. Now, in low season, there are few

customers and some of them are put off by 600b. off fee.

I assume bar owners know what they are doing and I'm all for free market in sex segment of economy but I'd be one of those put off by such a price.

It seems we have some barriers to spending built in for sanity of our wallets. I don't see much difference between off fee 300 and 500 but as soon as this is reached , interest disapears unless boy would be dream come true.

There are some reports that off fee at new Moonlight bar in BKK  is 1500 for show boys, again , good luck with that to all involved.

As I said somewhere else , I don't mind to grossly overpay boy as long as he does his part but off fee and drinks are another matter.

I suppose one justification for an increased off fee would be to discourage to many customers offing boys early in the evening. Looking back to my report above on my last visit to Winner I found a shortage of boys because a number of them had departed with customers earlier. In fact those left were the least attractive.

I visit a gay Gogo to look and interact with boys and maybe end up with one in my bed - the drinking is the lesser attraction. Fewer Boys = fewer customers = fewer notes in the till.

Guest abang1961

I suppose one justification for an increased off fee would be to discourage to many customers offing boys early in the evening. Looking back to my report above on my last visit to Winner I found a shortage of boys because a number of them had departed with customers earlier. In fact those left were the least attractive.

I visit a gay Gogo to look and interact with boys and maybe end up with one in my bed - the drinking is the lesser attraction. Fewer Boys = fewer customers = fewer notes in the till.

If this is happening due to supply and demand, when there is a demand there should always be a higher supply of boys...

It is a no-brainer to source for more ATTRACTIVE young men to satisfy the influx of clients.

It is a no-brainer to source for more ATTRACTIVE young men to satisfy the influx of clients.

problem is who is 'attractive", On many occasion I hopped bars with our members we could test first hand that whoever was attractive to one of us , other one  just rolled eyes with big question mark.

This happened even when both of us like the same type of boy, it seems there's always that "something" which one detects as sign of quality and other will not see that

Went into Winner boys last week.

Friendly owner from Denmark originally, Paul who seemed to be hapoy smoking and drinking non stop.

He told me that he had to charge 600b off before 10pm as boys were being offed and he had no staff.

Boys are also given 100b if they return to the bar before midnight so thats additional expenses and I see where he is coming from.

Had a bit of a crowd in there, drinks 79 baht, mostly twinky types and a few sissy type boys.

The airconditioning in this bar is really terrible and has been for quite some time now. Earlier at least they had one ac turned on in the corner of the bar and you could see how most customers tried to get a seat there, but now no ac even there.

I know the boys at one stage were complaining about the Acon being cold so maybe thats why they turned it down,I find it quite good actually, I dont like places too cold .

I took a friend to Winner Boy go go back in August , his first time to Pattaya and he was horrified when I started throwing the ping pong balls at the boys !!!