Guest Lightcorn

NEW HERE

Guest Lightcorn

I have just found this Site and want to thank the Site Owners and all the Forum contibutors for a treasure trove of informatio (and, of course, the sexy pics!).

I am planning my first ever trip to Thailand and would crave your advice. I am an old, confirmed, experienced bottom. I am looking for some passionate, prolonged contact and to be well serviced at the end followed by some joint relaxing. I am not interested in a boy under 18.

My questions:

1. Am I likely to get any hassle from immigration because I am a sex tourist?

2. I have both a UK passport and a French one. Does it matter which I use?

3. Should I hire a boy in advance to be a guide as well as a sex partner?

4. Which hotel would you recommend for a 2 week stay?

5. What is the procedure for taking a boy to my bedroom?

Thanks guys.

Welcome onboard :)

1&2: don't worry

3: What city and where guiding? If Bangkok and you mean historical/cultural places - then better to have professional guide. Over 80% of boys in bars are from  another provinces or even from Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam.

4. For to get most precise advice about hotel: what is your budget per night? General advise: choose your hotel near BTS or MRT station.

5. Choose boy, discuss what he does in bed and what are his "no-no", discuss price/tips, only after all take boy from bar. Mamasan (manager) will help you to chat with boy if boy's English is weak. Don't trust to mamasan's "he can do everything" without boy's confirmation. 

1. No.

For those who don't know, Thai immigration is tedious (if you arrive at a busy time, be prepared to wait in line for an hour or so) but mostly painless. Unlike some countries there are no intrusive questions about your reasons for visiting. In 20+ years I don't think I have ever been asked anything more than "please show boarding card". They are not interested in your motives, only your paperwork, so make sure you have filled in all sections of the arrival card, including the address where you will be staying (if in doubt, pick a random Bkk hotel, nobody will check: TiT.)

Well that may be the procedure in a small minority of Hotels but certainly not in the vast majority of Hotels. There are Gay advertised Hotels and Hotels a few feet from Gay Strip Bars where that is the procedure and if you feel you need the protection of someone at the desk making sure the boy is at least 18 then you need to choose that type.

It really depends on type of Hotel. In 15 years of staying at Hilton, Marriott, Holiday Inn, Sheraton , Radisson, I have been approached once to register a guest.

I'm also pretty sure from reports here that many of the Non Chain Hotels might ask you to register the guest but even a smaller number of those will call you when the guest leaves.

If that is something that will make you comfortable then I am sure members here can give you suggestions for Bangkok and Pattaya.

One thing always to keep in mind is make the reservation for Two!

It will be difficult to have tour guide and sex partner in one person. For sex partner, I would meet in real life first to see if there is a connection.

What is your budget? A night in Soi Twilight can quickly get very expensive, and if they realize you are new they might milk you even more. Meet regulars for a chat and drink and to get information would be a good idea.

You did not mention if you want to pay for sex. With a bit of luck, you can find someone for free online or in the saunas.

For suggestions where to stay, we need some idea of where you are going, what your priorities are & what the hotel budget is.

Tidy rooms usually start from 1000~1500 baht, although some here pay significantly more.

You could do 2 weeks pure debauchery in Pattaya.

Or add more variety, with say Bangkok, Siem Reap & Pattaya, as I did on the first trip. 

I have just found this Site and want to thank the Site Owners and all the Forum contibutors for a treasure trove of informatio (and, of course, the sexy pics!).

I am planning my first ever trip to Thailand and would crave your advice. I am an old, confirmed, experienced bottom. I am looking for some passionate, prolonged contact and to be well serviced at the end followed by some joint relaxing. I am not interested in a boy under 18.

My questions:

1. Am I likely to get any hassle from immigration because I am a sex tourist?

2. I have both a UK passport and a French one. Does it matter which I use?

4. Which hotel would you recommend for a 2 week stay?

5. What is the procedure for taking a boy to my bedroom?

Thanks guys.

My advice.  With some points to be taken more seriously than others.

1. No.  They would end up turning half of the visitors away if that were the reason.

2.  Tough call.  Would hate to be either British or French.  Use the French one but try to do a funny accent.  (Of course it makes no difference at all).

3. You won't need a guide.  Just go to the places mentioned here and take it from there.  Get a local sim card for your phone so you can use google maps etc.

4.  Anywhere in your budget near silom.

5.  Remember your room number.  Company will follow.  Some places may ask for his id to prove age.

Have fun.

Guest TommyO

Hi. I'm Tom and I've been reading this forum for quite sometime and have enjoyed the many fun and informative posts and trip reports. I have been visiting Thailand regularly for the last 7 years and hope that I can contribute in some small way to the forum.

3.you may hire guide in advance ,  ( search this forum or google) but guide will not be your sex partner - for that one you need to to ground search when there

Oh really ?   I wouldn't be TOO sure about that - not to say that ALL tour guides are up for it, but hey come on, it's Thailand, most things are negotiable and I certainly a know SOME guides actively encourage that side of their business if they can find it.

Hi. I'm Tom and I've been reading this forum for quite sometime and have enjoyed the many fun and informative posts and trip reports. I have been visiting Thailand regularly for the last 7 years and hope that I can contribute in some small way to the forum.

( my underscore )

welcome to the forum and feel free to contribute even in big way, regular trips in 7 years , I'm sure you have a lot of stories to tell so don't be shy

Guest TommyO

Thanks for the welcome Vinapu & Ronnie4you.  I felt encouraged to join this board as it was by far the friendliest and most 'relaxed' gay Thailand board.  By regular visits, I mean about once a year for around 10 days each time which is nothing compared to the experts here!!! :)  But I recently moved to a neighboring country for work and will probably go to Thailand and surrounding countries more often.  I have never been to Cambodia and hope to go sometime this year. 

Welcome tommy, i lived in a neighboring country too, sadly i didnt go to bangkok or thailand as often as i would like to. Sad but i have a lot more places around the world that i would like to go. Maybe i should do like some people here that always combine thailand with some other places they go.