Guest Chris35

Yangon news?

Guest Chris35

Hi,

any update on Yangon gay stuff maybe?

last time been there maybe around 10 years ago.. planning to go again this year.

Read in some article that seems quite a lot of "male prostitution" nowadays in Yangon, though apparently someway hidden.. they mentioned a street with lots of massage/male spas which don't really publish as such.. but that "taxi drivers" should know..

Also seems quite some "offer boys" on Facebook.. guess "offer boy" is the Myanmar counterpart for "gogo boy" in Thailand.. but communication seems a bit difficult.. seems not really used to foreign customers..

Any problems taking guys to the hotel nowadays? used still to be some issue years ago when Myanmar people were not allowed to share rooms with foreigners.. guess changed now..

thanks...

Guest Chris35

Ok.. to answer my question myself... options available in RGN, of course. But mostly contact to be done via internet, mostly Facebook. What is known as "gogo/host" boy in Thailand corresponds to "offer boy" in Myanmar.

Can well recommend this RGN-based service - if interested.

https://www.facebook.com/Myanmar-Sexy-Boys-Services-1584453015160696

Use the Blued phone app.

I had the best naughty massage yet via this.    He only asked for 25000  -15000 for the shop and 10000 for himself.  He was so good, I went there 4 times.

The bus service is good.  Download the excellent Yangon City Bus app and learn to read the numbers.  Only 10 of them and makes it much easier.

The hotels did not stop visitors coming to my room.

8 hours ago, z909 said:

Use the Blued phone app.

I had the best naughty massage yet via this.    He only asked for 25000  -15000 for the shop and 10000 for himself.  He was so good, I went there 4 times.

The bus service is good.  Download the excellent Yangon City Bus app and learn to read the numbers.  Only 10 of them and makes it much easier.

The hotels did not stop visitors coming to my room.

Do yo remember his name and which massage shop he working in ? . 25000 Kyat makes less than 20 USD ... wow  

He changed shop during the time I was there.    This was the second one.  The shop is upstairs.

I suspect there are a few other discrete places within a mile of this.   I was nearby searching for another place, when he contacted me on Blued.   Keep the apps on as you move around town and perhaps spend some  time around here.  Data is cheap at about 1000 per GB (20 baht).

Screenshot_20200125-192507.jpg