biguyby

Sunee Plaza

I had a stroll around Sunee last night 10.00 - 10.30 pm I was quite surprised to see most bars seemed to be doing ok for customers on a weekday after reading some recent reviews of how Sunee seemed to be dieing.

It was my third night in Pattaya this trip and I still haven't really done much apart from a couple of massages. As I get older I am finding that it now takes much longer to recover from the long flight.

I may try a few BT GoGo Bars this evening.

Sunee's imminent demise has been predicted for years, yet it is still going.

The opening, and apparent success, of Winner Boys bar, plus the rejuvenated Tingtong Red beer bar have recently added much needed life to the area.

Mind you, one night it can be bustling, another it can be totally dead. Even some Saturday nights can be very quiet. I guess it depends on who is in town.

Found out that two of my favourite boys have now been recruited to Winner Boy Bar (both from Soi 13/3 agogos)

(These pictures taken from the Bar's FB page)

Looks a pretty impressive line-up for twink-freaks like me.

Just hope everything holds up until August when I can go and check it out for myself :) LOL

post-15581-0-04743200-1491721676_thumb.jpg

post-15581-0-43327900-1491721700_thumb.jpg

I am into twinks, but from the above line up I would only want the third from right (not that the others are bad; I would fuck nearly all of them for free; but not when I have to pay). There are much much better twinks around. Vessey: remember that Vietnamese one, Jason. He blows all of these away. There are so many others who are way better, easy to get via the apps or Jomtien bars. If I am to pay for sex I want the best of the best and this line up doesn't give it. Jomtien twinks are a league better.

I doubt if you would have any takers.  :p

What do you mean Mr. Kokopelli?

I can tell you about the sense of relief I see on many boys faces when I enter a bar. Many coming to me, saying "please pick me". I can understand that, considering the 60+ up year olds that normally enter a bar. I can easily pass for a guy in this 30s. Not fat, handsome face (and its not me saying that, I hear it regurlarly and not only from moneyboys in case you wondered; but lady friends of my bf and Thais from his home town; of course I don't trust a moneyboy who says it). 

How is this with you Mr. Kokopelli? You have to drag them to your hotel, so reluctant they are to have to kiss that old face, that rimpled skin?

Sent a message to Scooby to ban this miserable jerk. Hope he does it!

Anyone else agree send message to Scooby.

And why am I miserable and Mr. Kokopelli is allowed to say what he did? Don't we say the same?

He says no boy wants me and I say the same for him. But when I do it I am miserable. You have double standards.

Guest jones

I have been told that Eros is indeed closed ..

Can anyone on the ground have a look ?

With Winner Bar doing well, you have to wonder if there are enough customers to survive ...

Still open yesterday

I can easily pass for a guy in this 30s. Not fat, handsome face (and its not me saying that, I hear it regurlarly and not only from moneyboys in case you wondered; but lady friends of my bf and Thais from his home town; of course I don't trust a moneyboy who says it). 

So it kind of begs the question - why do you have to come to Thailand and pay for sex??

So it kind of begs the question - why do you have to come to Thailand and pay for sex??

Because in my country most twinks do not like 40+. As you know in the West age matters a lot, far more than in other countries, like Thailand. So two years ago when I was 42 I had to draw the conclusion that if I wanted to keep fucking the type of boy I want I need to become a sex tourist. 

Besides while I look good when you compare me with the average gay farang in Thailand (which isn't that dificult an accomplishment) I just look normal in my country. I am not a super model. I do not have a 6 pack. But even if I had, 40+ is old. Even 35+ is already considered old. Not many 18-22 year olds in my country fall for that. The type I want is not easy available for free in my country (unless you are rich or famous) and unless you encounter that very rare twink who gets horny from 40 year olds. 

And why am I miserable and Mr. Kokopelli is allowed to say what he did? Don't we say the same?

He says no boy wants me and I say the same for him. But when I do it I am miserable. You have double standards.

Either you are just stupid or a mega class troller. Kokopelli wrote you would be unlikely to get anyone for free. Just a simple statement that Bar Boys don't go with customers for free. It was nothing personal.

You on the other hand accused him of having to drag the boys to go with him because of his looks. ( which of course you have no idea what they are)

If you don't understand the difference then there is no hope you will ever be welcomed here. Now I added you to my ignore assuming you don't get banned at least I won't have to read your drivel any longer.

Kokopelli said he doubts the boys at Winner Bar would give you free sex in response to your comment:

"I would fuck nearly all of them for free; but not when I have to pay)"

Perhaps you are dashing and handsome but are you that gorgeous that boys give you free sex?

Just how insecure are you that you fly off the handle at a jest?