biguyby

Sunee Plaza

Kokopelli said he doubts the boys at Winner Bar would give you free sex in response to your comment:

"I would fuck nearly all of them for free; but not when I have to pay)"

Perhaps you are dashing and handsome but are you that gorgeous that boys give you free sex?

Just how insecure are you that you fly off the handle at a jest?

No idea because I not try very hard to get free sex. I tried DJ station last time (was my first serious try in my 2 years travelling to Thailand).  But it was very hard to break a boy from his group.

I do see free offers in apps, but rarely from my type.

The following you will maybe not believe but it is 100% true: I even got a free offer from a Vietnamese boy in Fresh boys last time: "take me please, you pay bar off fee, you not need to pay me". 100% true story. He looked good, was my type, around 20 year of age, but I saw even better ones in the bar, so decided to take another one, who I paid. The problem with me is I am very picky. Very very picky. If I had encountered him on the street, I would 100% have said 'yes'. If I had lived in Thailand I would also have 100% said 'yes', but it was a 1 week holiday and then when I see an even better one, I don't mind paying. In that short time I am there I go for the best of the best. In any other situation I would have settled for number 2.

I am into twinks, but from the above line up I would only want the third from right (not that the others are bad; I would fuck nearly all of them for free; but not when I have to pay). There are much much better twinks around. Vessey: remember that Vietnamese one, Jason. He blows all of these away. There are so many others who are way better, easy to get via the apps or Jomtien bars. If I am to pay for sex I want the best of the best and this line up doesn't give it. Jomtien twinks are a league better.

Wow. I am always surprised when people choose to comment on the likes of others.  Everyone has a type. Not sure why you feel the need to say things the way you do.  It is crass.

Wow. I am always surprised when people choose to comment on the likes of others.  Everyone has a type. Not sure why you feel the need to say things the way you do.  It is crass.

In this case I felt the need because I thought I knew Vessey's type. We are both saturated of love for one of the most beautifull twinks of all time, Jason, from Vietnam. A very expensive international prostitute. So I was a bit surprised him praising this line up knowing he most likely would prefer the twinks in Jomtien's bars above the boys in the picture.

Either you are just stupid or a mega class troller. ........ Now I added you to my ignore assuming you don't get banned at least I won't have to read your drivel any longer.

Cheers Abidismali, welcome to the exclusive group in his "ignore" list. 

Pity the guy who needs an "ignore" feature to be shielded from those he does not like.  We can read the "drivel" from anyone and just skip it without problems, even holding a smiling face.

Looks a pretty impressive line-up for twink-freaks like me.

I'm not into twinks at all but still would be happy to get acquainted with smiling boy standing  under letter ' n' in ' Winners", I   like that smile and would be happy to see it in the morning as well.  

Even 35+ is already considered old. 

rightly so, only time I thought about my mom being old was on her 35th birthday, never before or after, it must be something in the number

Now I added you to my ignore assuming you don't get banned at least I won't have to read your drivel any longer.

make sure you have few guys NOT on ignore , otherwise  you may visit forum and it will be just blank pages   

The following you will maybe not believe but it is 100% true: I even got a free offer from a Vietnamese boy in Fresh boys last time: "take me please, you pay bar off fee, you not need to pay me". 100% true story.

I, for one believe you since last Jun I had Tawan boy accompany me to Pattaya for 2 days at his own initiative and he also wanted me to pay only off fee, Upon returning to BKK I tip him but he was visibly reluctant to take money trying to be true to his word.

Because in my country most twinks do not like 40+. As you know in the West age matters a lot, far more than in other countries, like Thailand. So two years ago when I was 42 I had to draw the conclusion that if I wanted to keep fucking the type of boy I want I need to become a sex tourist ... The type I want is not easy available for free in my country (unless you are rich or famous) and unless you encounter that very rare twink who gets horny from 40 year olds. 

I do not mean to be or sound mean spirited but from reading your posts it seems to me that you probably have an overlarge inferiority complex. My impression from your posts is that you feel you have a humdrum sort of job where you live in Europe, a humdrum sort of life where you can never find the sort of sex and love you really seek. So you eventually found Thailand and discovered it is easy to buy love and sex, if only for a short time. And after that short time is over, not only have the boys left, you are back at BKK to say a temporary goodby to the pleasures of Thailand. Back to boring routine with only memories left. But perhaps also a grudging envy for those who actually live in Thailand and for whom those pleasures are available every day if they so wish.

The problem with those who have such a mass of negative thoughts about themselves is that those negative thoughts have a habit of taking over the personality of such a person. They become timid, almost fearful of breaking out of the accepted ways of doing things back home. And believe it or not such negativity often transfers itself to those they come into contact with. 

The opposite is a guy who is full of confidence. Somehow he radiates a very positive charisma. Others certainly react to that sort of guy. Hes the one who enters a room and most there automatically turn to look at him. When he meets a cute guy in DJ Station he has no hesitation in going up to him, smiling a killer smile (Thais love smiles!), engaging in conversation, buying him a drink and quite possibly ending up with a night of passion.

Such positive thinking guys can sometimes be a pain if they are overconfident. But generally most arent. So I seriously suggest you work hard on getting rid of all the negativity in your life. For if you dont make a start soon, you will almost certainly find yourself pretty miserable by the time you get to your 60s.

I do not mean to be or sound mean spirited but from reading your posts it seems to me that you probably have an overlarge inferiority complex. My impression from your posts is that you feel you have a humdrum sort of job where you live in Europe, a humdrum sort of life where you can never find the sort of sex and love you really seek. So you eventually found Thailand and discovered it is easy to buy love and sex, if only for a short time. And after that short time is over, not only have the boys left, you are back at BKK to say a temporary goodby to the pleasures of Thailand. Back to boring routine with only memories left. But perhaps also a grudging envy for those who actually live in Thailand and for whom those pleasures are available every day if they so wish.

Amazing what you read in my posts. I love my job (but of course if I won the lottery today I would quit).

Of course I would like to live in Thailand, of course I feel envy for people who do not need to return after 1, 2 weeks.

On the other hand I also realize the reason most of these people do not need to return is because they are pensioners, so old, so relatively close to death. That makes the envy suddenly feel a lot less envious and makes it possible for me to return home with a smile. Because there is not so much to be envious about when you realize that.

I do agree that if you are the extravert, socializing type this radiates and makes it more easy. I am a bit less socializing. I have some regular boys and if I can trust my instincts they enjoy being with me. I feel good, I am not sad, you read me wrong.

On the other hand I also realize the reason most of these people do not need to return is because they are pensioners, so old, so relatively close to death. 

What a foul and disgraceful statement - and so totally untrue in so many cases.

If you are so happy, why is it that you always sound as though you had just taken a dose of arsenic?

What a foul and disgraceful statement - and so totally untrue in so many cases.

If you are so happy, why is it that you always sound as though you had just taken a dose of arsenic?

Look you say I am envious. I admit I am, but tell you also why if you think about it there is not so much reason. Yes I envy pensioners who have a lot of free time. On the other hand being a pensioner comes with disadvantages. One being close to death relatively speaking. That reduces the envy feeling. You understand?

And when I say it enables me to return home not sad but with a smile it is beciase I realize there are also disadvantages. So no reason to go back home crying.

No I certainly dont understand! Yet again you show your negative thoughts and feelings. Being a pensioner in no way implies being close to death. Not at all. I know of people in Thailand who retired on a pension at age 50. He probably has 35 plus years to live! Another who still works and enjoys a full social life and a lot of travel in his 60s.  

Your only actual fact is that those who retire tend to be closer to death than you are - in terms purely of years. Im sure the medical profession has studies to prove that those with a positive outlook on life and who enjoy their lives live far longer and far more actively than those who always view life with their minds filled with negative thoughts.

You are right for the previous generation retirement in the 50s was a possibility.

In my country it was and is rare. And will become rarer. Age of retirement now 67.

The number who can retire at 50 is low and always was. By the way most Farang in bars I encounter are 60 plus.

You are right for the previous generation retirement in the 50s was a possibility.

In my country it was and is rare. And will become rarer. Age of retirement now 67.

The number who can retire at 50 is low and always was. By the way most Farang in bars I encounter are 60 plus.

There you go again. So often you take your own beliefs based on your own very limited experience and morph them into a generalisation that is often simply not true! A lot of people I know retired long before 65. They saved and invested well precisely to do that. And how is it you know - because you always seem to know - that the farang you see in the bars are guys who retired here? Theyre more likely tourists. The retirees are more likely to be out dining in nice restaurants and having a great time with friends and boyfriends. But then thats just not how you think. Loosen up!

. So I was a bit surprised him praising this line up knowing he most likely would prefer the twinks in Jomtien's bars above the boys in the picture.

I have been to Jomtien Complex and have not seen many, if at all, twinks.  A few here and there but no line up as with the photo of Winner Bar. Oh, by the way, they do flock to me, and others, not because we are so handsome but because we are generous with our tips.  I have seen some of the boys there flirt like crazy with some older gents who sits there like a stone statue trying to get a smile and a tip. In Jomtien Complex, the opposite is true, the minute the boy entices  you to sit at his bar, he then disappears to chat with his friends for his lover (his smart phone).

There you go again. So often you take your own beliefs based on your own very limited experience and morph them into a generalisation that is often simply not true! A lot of people I know retired long before 65. They saved and invested well precisely to do that. And how is it you know - because you always seem to know - that the farang you see in the bars are guys who retired here? Theyre more likely tourists. The retirees are more likely to be out dining in nice restaurants and having a great time with friends and boyfriends. But then thats just not how you think. Loosen up!

Peter I am from the UK, happily retired and living a great life with my better half in rural Thailand.

I do not normally agree with abidismaili but on this imo he is correct.

I suspect a perception of retirement age depends upon your circle of home country friends, if you had a well paid job, it is probable that your friends were in similar jobs and could retire young.

In my case I had a middling salary, was divorced 20 years ago loosing half my assets and pensions (no complaints) and needed to work until I was 64.

Straight friends I have around here were in similar situations and worked until well into their sixties

rightly so, only time I thought about my mom being old was on her 35th birthday, never before or after, it must be something in the number

make sure you have few guys NOT on ignore , otherwise  you may visit forum and it will be just blank pages

Don't worry Vinapu. I'll always have you .

on this imo he is correct

You surely cannot believe that therefore all retirees wait till official retirement age. Talking with a good friend today between us we know of 5 living here in Bangkok and 1 in Jomtien who all retired in their early 50s. My friend and I retired in our late 50s. So its totally incorrect to make assumptions that because the majority wait till mid 60s, therefore everyone does.

You surely cannot believe that therefore all retirees wait till official retirement age. Talking with a good friend today between us we know of 5 living here in Bangkok and 1 in Jomtien who all retired in their early 50s. My friend and I retired in our late 50s. So its totally incorrect to make assumptions that because the majority wait till mid 60s, therefore everyone does.

I certainly do not believe all retirees wait till the official retirement age, Within my circle of friends probably 3 out of 4 did including some who finished work in the UK but continued some kind of work here.

Another contributing factor in the UK would be where you live or lived. If you were fortunate enough to inherit or sell a property in London or The South East you would end up with several times the money you would realise in The North West or North East.

My experience is of most people working to or near the official retirement age, your experience is obviously different.

I also have a friend who was able to retire in his late 40s and travels all over the world

Guest DThump

And why am I miserable and Mr. Kokopelli is allowed to say what he did? Don't we say the same?

He says no boy wants me and I say the same for him. But when I do it I am miserable. You have double standards.

Don't lose any sleep over it!

Guest ronnie4you

I was 40 on my first trip to Thailand, and will be 70 this summer. There is not a dime's worth of difference in how the bar guys react to me from the first visit to the last. But, it's reality that the cute guys I like will probably need some incentive and that doesn't bother me a bit. I do feel sorry, though, for the guy who is with me when I croak, since I am so near to that according to one poster.

On the other hand, he could be hit by a lorry tomorrow. (But, I hope not!)

The Winner Boy Bar has certainly breaved life into Sunee Plaza and shows that the spiral of decline can be reversed. I spent most of my recent trip in the Jomtien Complex where I found plenty of twinks to stimulate me particularly in my hotel bed. Early in the evening they are just intent in getting custom for their bars but later after midnight the need for a off takes over. However after my first week I did make treks to BT and Sunee and at the latter I enjoyed visits to Winner Boys. As shown in the picture there are a twinky boys there and I offed one on successive nights returning to Jomtien by motor bike. I was also impressed by the relatively low price of the drinks and the off fee.

The brown boy in the middle with no braces is really cute.

post-11346-0-12892200-1491841400_thumb.jpegpost-11346-0-12892200-1491841400_thumb.jpeg