biguyby

Sunee Plaza

That's Nam, formerly of X-Boys and, despite his somewhat dour look on the line-up, he is a happy, cheerful lad anxious to please.

Not sure if I'm getting 2 boys confused. He reminds me of one boy from X-Boys - said he was from Nong Khai. Same one??

Last time I was in X-Boys he was the bottom in their show ending act. He'd decided to go by the name 'Sky' then. Maybe there are 2 boys who look similar?

Not sure if I'm getting 2 boys confused. He reminds me of one boy from X-Boys - said he was from Nong Khai. Same one??

Last time I was in X-Boys he was the bottom in their show ending act. He'd decided to go by the name 'Sky' then. Maybe there are 2 boys who look similar?

Sounds like the same one - second from right on your bottom picture.

And below from January. A really nice, friendly lad.

post-15581-0-93690700-1491915062_thumb.jpg

Yes, that's him.

Took another X-boys lad that I'd been chatting to for a couple of nights when 'Sky' was off work. Sorry I didn't take Nam instead but try to avoid too much conflict/hassle within bars :-) Other lad pretty desperate to be BFined - as were a few others.

Near the end of my trip by then.

Guess I'll need to pay Sunee a visit in July. Never actually been there!

I wouldn't waste too much energy on Mr Ismaili, he's basically just a dumb fuck and quite a successful attention whore.

You are so mean to me. Sometimes I feel sad hell doesn't exist, it would be a consolation knowing evil people would get their due.

I think in all honesty I am the most good person on this forum. If we have a scale, were 1 = devil, 2 = demon, 3 = Hitler like, etc and 10 = God, 9 = Angel, 8 = Saint, then I am certainly a 7, maybe 7.3.

I would beat all of you.

Realised I should have posted my previous comments here and not in Sunee thread.

I paid a brief return visit to Sunee last night. A few of the beer bars had several customers, though others were empty.

I only went in Winner Bar. I arrived about 11 and I was the only customer - the boys scurried in from outside when I entered. 3 more customers arrived while I was there.

I know everyone's tastes varies, but the standard of boys seemed at least as good as bars in Boyztown. Mainly twink, twink+ types not rugged & muscular (which I don't like in any case). None of the lads really grabbed my attention though.

(Vessey - no sign of Nam on either visit)

I assumed the beer was cheap on my first visit as I was early but still cheap at 11. Must be a low season permanent 'happy hour'.

Took my life in my hands walking along Soi VC to songthaew as many Arabs racing bikes up and down the Soi.

Decamped to Jomtien Complex - which I do prefer.

Oh this cartoon is a hoot!!  For those who don't follow American football...

The bird represents the Atlanta Falcons football team. It is a dig at their arch-rivals, the New Orleans Saints, and their fans, staggering through their party district. Some number of years ago, the Saints fell on such hard times that their own fans would show up at the games wearing sacks over their heads and refer to the team as the "aint's".

Let the record show that I grew up a Falcon fan. :good:

I have never seen Sunee so deserted as the last week. On several occasions I've seen many of the beer bars totally empty of customers.

There is no shortage of boys though.

No shortage indeed. I had several at Winner Boys competing for my attention. It is definitely worth a trip up the soi to take a peek.

A month ago, Jomtien Complex was really hopping on the weekends, but no longer. Boyztown, IMO, was rather quiet during my whole visit. I am not sure if the bars on Pattayaland 1 and 2 are going to survive.