biguyby

Sunee Plaza

I am not sure if the bars on Pattayaland 1 and 2 are going to survive.

I was in X-boys a couple of days ago for the 23:30 show and to my surprise (I visit this bar only about twice a year) it was full. So business for them seem to be great. About 90% chineese and of them about 80% female. But I too think Kawaii boys and Dreamboys have few customers.

In Sunee Goodboys closed early for Songkran already two days ago. Eros closed yesterday. A waiter told me Winnerboys though will stay open during Songkran week.

Songkran Ghosttown. Eros, Double shot, Sky bar, Goodboys, Forrest house were all closed tonight. The bars who were open tonight did not have many customers. But as before certainly no shortage of boys. Nice boys agogo had 15 boys on duty.

Tomorrow also Euroboys and Diamond bar will shut down.

Winnerboys as always seem to be doing ok and will stay open with a special Songkran party even on the 19th when other bars in Sunee closes.

Boyztown, IMO, was rather quiet during my whole visit. I am not sure if the bars on Pattayaland 1 and 2 are going to survive.

its Songkran month. Bars close, boys go home, customers take cover...not a week. or month. to make such a statement!

Guest DThump

I went with a friend Saturday night to Winner as he likes fem twinks as I suspected with Songkran approching it was lite on "boys", we went to Nice boys with has man boys and was happily suprised with the large number of boys on the stage.

With the exception of a few bars in Jomtien complex where there are Cambodian man boys if the "boys" at winner wanted to work in the complex they would fit in perfectly.

The announcement at Winner Bar was Winner and Ting Tong were to be open.  But, as hanan reports, only Winner was open. Maybe a staffing problem at Ting Tong?  But many customers were at Winner tonight and most of the boyz were sitting with a customer. So a successful night for Winner.