reader

3 motorbikes 'sexually' assaulted

It's believed that all were virgins before this bike lover ran amok.

From Pattaya One

image-41.jpeg?fit=1536%2C796

A Thai man has been arrested for sexually assaulting not 1, but 3 motorbikes. Adding this to the list of crazy human fetishes, a man in Chonburi went around cutting open other people’s motorbikes before he masturbated into the vehicles.

Police were able to track down the auto lover, Thepsathit Sripranumat, 26, after three people reported their motorcycles being sexually assaulted.

According to one victim, a female university student, her motorcycle was raped twice — on Feb. 27 and March 13. She said the man cut a hole in the motorcycle seat before he got on top of it and…you know…did his deeds.

Saensuk Police questioned the motorcycle lover, and he admitted that he had assaulted three motorcycles because he was drunk and needed release.

He said he didn’t mean to hurt anyone, and he apologized to the victims.

http://pattayaone.news/en/man-arrested-sexually-assaulting/

I hardly think that is adequate, the motorbikes in question are likely to be reliving the trauma for years to come. Will they ever be able to be parked alone on a dark street again, or are they destined to be spending their days shaking in a locked garage every time they hear footsteps going by.

welcome to the forum and one must say , good start as far as first posts are going

I wonder how many motorcycles he could "service" in one night. I mean, was he some kind of stud?

I'd be interested in knowing if he stood behind the motorcycle, could he shoot over the handlebars? Lol

He appears to be quite a hunky young man. It's a shame to put this kind of talent put to waste on pursuits of an unrequited nature. I believe local members should feel a duty to mount some sort of appropriate outreach and redirect his prolific need for release--indiscriminate of what direction he chooses to face.