Mark311088

Songkran 2017: Suggestions and advice

I will be visiting Bangkok from 6th April to 16th, and Have promised myself a well deserved holiday after a stressful few months. will be departing from London in a week's time ready to explore all that gay Bangkok has to offer. Being a relatively young but no longer a twink gym fit Asian guy living in the UK, It would be an eye opening experience to explore what Thailand has to offer, and compare it to the gay scene over here. After all I have lived for the past 28 years in a fairly dull cycle and its about time to add some spice to it. Thanks Numazu for your informative posts and inspiration. And so we shall begin.

Awww shucks. Another satisfied customer :). I'm glad I've inspired a number of you guys to take the plunge. I'm only paying it forward, as the guys that have come before me have inspired me to take the risk and give in to Thailand.

1) I have not been to a gay massage place before and would definitely have this on my to do list. Am into fit muscular boys, not the body builder type though. I have seen Arena and Prince being mentioned a few times so might choose one of those two to break my massage virginity. Any recommendation most welcomed.

You have inspired me to post the next chapter in my trip report. As luck would have it, it is about my one and only trip to Arena. Look for it in the next few minutes.

2) Dj station is going to be on my list as well but will probably visit it on a weekday as weekends will be for GCircuit. Anyone can recommend the best weekday to visit?

DJ Station is gonna be insanely packed on the days leading up to GCircuit. Last year, the Wednesday and Thursday before the GCircuit nights had DJ Station super packed. Me, my BF and friends could not even manage to walk through the crowd as we were all packed like sardines in there. Everyone was in town for the parties and Songkran so that week essentially you'll have a very very crowded DJ.

3) Since I am going all out this trip, I shall aim to tick off another from my bucket list by offing a boy from the bars. Tawan and Dream boys seem to get a lot of mentions for gym fit boys so I shall try those too?

Dream Boy is the ideal starter bar. Helpful mamasans, decent but tame numbers, and a wide variety of type of boys can get you warmed up for the more specialty bars in the city. Tawan is always a classic but can be a hit or a miss at times. Jupiter has nice visuals and occasionally good for offs but you'll have less probability of success there as a beginner. I'm recommend the other Soi Twilight bars if you feel adventurous, but I feel your type is more muscular boys so be mindful that most have twinks.

4) Would love to meet up with any forumers who are free over the period and hang out as you guys have inspired me to go all out this trip.

PM me and maybe we can work something out. 

And of course, trip report will follow in due course.

Awesome! We will remember this promise in due course! Pay it forward.

I'm not so sure due to high drink and off  prices and expected tips. 

My choice for starters would be Screwboys or Freshboys

True, but the sight of at least 80 boys on the stage to begin the night in all (fit) sizes and shapes is pretty impressive. Oftentimes the sheer breadth of choice one has in Dream Boy makes you realize that you are attracted to certain types that you've never even thought you were attracted to, once you see it in the flesh, in skimpy briefs, right in front of you. I began collecting twinks by the dozen when first visiting this bar, and you know my traditional type.

Screw Boys - the lateness is a barrier for some, and having only 10 boys at a time is sometimes disappointing

Fresh Boys - i love this bar, and is an excellent second choice. 

Guest samebb

Hot Male 2. You will probably spot me there, most of the time. Happy to chat to a fellow Brit. Don't often get the chance living here.

Hi Mark, 

I'm doing exactly the same thing and coming to Silom for a weeks holiday 9th to 17th April from Sydney Australia.

Although I'm not so young and gym fit I'm also in a very similar situation having never been to soi twilight before or offed a boy so I'm glad of your post which answers a lot of questions I had also.

I've got tickets for the Gstar parties at the weekend and will definitely be hitting DJ Station as one of my favourite clubs in the world and as numazu mentions I'm sure will be crazy packed all this period!

Last year I came to Bangkok and had my first and second massage for men at Arena thanks to the recommendations on here. I also like slightly older 30ish muscle boy rather than young twink.  The first guy I choose was amazing and I still think about him now sometimes haha. Great body , friendly/talkative , great smile , straight with a wife and the best sex ever. Stupidly I never got his name and if I had been a bit wiser should have asked for his number or long time later in my stay although I read not all massage boys want to do that.

I went back for another go a few days later he wasn't there and the guy I choose was very poor by comparison quiet/sultry , rushed , not even hard for sex so again as a lot of experts on here have said its luck of the draw sometimes a diamond othertimes a dud!

My research from other similar questions here about the boy bars has given me a tentative agenda to go to dicks cafe for dinner , watch some boys coming to work / others at massage shop opposite or playing pool , maybe drinks in boy bars xsize etc and dreamboys for the show later.  I'm pretty sure I won't off anybody but I expect when I'm there I may well have a quick change of mind! 

I'm also keen to catch up with any locals / members who can help me feel a bit less nervous / intimidated on my first visit to this place!

Numazu great that you decided to post the trip report I also have loved reading every one eagerly and will go off now to find it :-)

Guest abang1961

I was in Hong Kong ten days ago and it was bloody cold for a Singaporean.

I'm used to 32C but the temperature in Hong Kong hovers around 18C.. 

Imagine me all wrapped up in sweaters and jogging pants... and no chance of stripping down to my g-strings at the beach!

Enjoy yourself paulsf..eat as many roasted duck as possible...not forgetting the dim-sum and yum-cha.

Last but not least, visit the gay venues like Arena and My Way...

Guest samebb

My research from other similar questions here about the boy bars has given me a tentative agenda to go to dicks cafe for dinner , watch some boys coming to work / others at massage shop opposite or playing pool , maybe drinks in boy bars xsize etc and dreamboys for the show later.  I'm pretty sure I won't off anybody but I expect when I'm there I may well have a quick change of mind! 

X-Size is full of twinky boys. Not muscle clad 30 year olds, as you have said your type! There are other bars that will cater to your tastes far better, although I only go to the twinky bars, so I can't really advise. 

Awww shucks. Another satisfied customer :). I'm glad I've inspired a number of you guys to take the plunge. I'm only paying it forward, as the guys that have come before me have inspired me to take the risk and give in to Thailand.

You have inspired me to post the next chapter in my trip report. As luck would have it, it is about my one and only trip to Arena. Look for it in the next few minutes.

DJ Station is gonna be insanely packed on the days leading up to GCircuit. Last year, the Wednesday and Thursday before the GCircuit nights had DJ Station super packed. Me, my BF and friends could not even manage to walk through the crowd as we were all packed like sardines in there. Everyone was in town for the parties and Songkran so that week essentially you'll have a very very crowded DJ.

Dream Boy is the ideal starter bar. Helpful mamasans, decent but tame numbers, and a wide variety of type of boys can get you warmed up for the more specialty bars in the city. Tawan is always a classic but can be a hit or a miss at times. Jupiter has nice visuals and occasionally good for offs but you'll have less probability of success there as a beginner. I'm recommend the other Soi Twilight bars if you feel adventurous, but I feel your type is more muscular boys so be mindful that most have twinks.

PM me and maybe we can work something out. 

Awesome! We will remember this promise in due course! Pay it forward.

Thanks for the Arena post!! As always your reports are so well written and really makes us feel like are are right nex to you as it unfolds. Will defintely try Arena now.

Its good to know that Dj station will be busy that time. As much as I would enjoy Gcircuit, being able to experience Dj at its prime is always an experience to look forward to.

When will you be in Bangkok? Will we get to meet the legendary Burboy in person too?

Hi Mark, 

I'm doing exactly the same thing and coming to Silom for a weeks holiday 9th to 17th April from Sydney Australia.

Although I'm not so young and gym fit I'm also in a very similar situation having never been to soi twilight before or offed a boy so I'm glad of your post which answers a lot of questions I had also.

I've got tickets for the Gstar parties at the weekend and will definitely be hitting DJ Station as one of my favourite clubs in the world and as numazu mentions I'm sure will be crazy packed all this period!

Last year I came to Bangkok and had my first and second massage for men at Arena thanks to the recommendations on here. I also like slightly older 30ish muscle boy rather than young twink.  The first guy I choose was amazing and I still think about him now sometimes haha. Great body , friendly/talkative , great smile , straight with a wife and the best sex ever. Stupidly I never got his name and if I had been a bit wiser should have asked for his number or long time later in my stay although I read not all massage boys want to do that.

I went back for another go a few days later he wasn't there and the guy I choose was very poor by comparison quiet/sultry , rushed , not even hard for sex so again as a lot of experts on here have said its luck of the draw sometimes a diamond othertimes a dud!

I'm also keen to catch up with any locals / members who can help me feel a bit less nervous / intimidated on my first visit to this place!

Numazu great that you decided to post the trip report I also have loved reading every one eagerly and will go off now to find it :-)

Hi Britstar,

Glad to know that you have a similar agenda as I do. When u say gstar do you mean Gcircuit parties?

X-Size is full of twinky boys. Not muscle clad 30 year olds, as you have said your type! There are other bars that will cater to your tastes far better, although I only go to the twinky bars, so I can't really advise. 

Ah thanks samebb for the advice I guess i'm in town for around 8 nights in total so I will have time to feel myself around a few different ones in the search for my Mr right  :unknw:

Thanks for the Arena post!! As always your reports are so well written and really makes us feel like are are right nex to you as it unfolds. Will defintely try Arena now.

Its good to know that Dj station will be busy that time. As much as I would enjoy Gcircuit, being able to experience Dj at its prime is always an experience to look forward to.

When will you be in Bangkok? Will we get to meet the legendary Burboy in person too?

You had amazing timing because the next unposted Day in that trip report was the Arena visit. I wouldn't have posted it otherwise. 

I suggest you go maybe Tuesday or Wednesday to DJ. By Thursday it might be too crowded and you can't even get in. At least just judging from last year. 

I'll be there sometime next week and will be staying till after Songkran. And yes, the legendary (and he is pretty legendary in my book) BurBoy will be with me, maybe even the whole time. I plan on a detour to one of the beaches before Songkran (possibly Hua Hin), but you can catch me in BKK for sure. I sent you a PM if you wanna reply with your availability. We can figure something out.

I like this sentence

As promised, trip report as below:

Newbie in Bangcock Day 1

I was trying to figure out where to post my first trip report (as promised in my earlier post) but have decided to conveniently highjack Numazu's page since he has introduced our trip together nicely in the post above. (Sorry Numazu, will buy you a drink tomorrow).

Prologue

I'm a 28 year old gay, British Asian with a 4 years relationship with the sweetest and most caring guy I have ever known. Perfect husband material. Why Bangkok then? I am craving for the perfect boyfriend experience, fuelled with hot, sweaty sex, butterfly feeling in the stomach during the first meet and the lust of meeting boys (note the plural) with perfectly chiselled six packs, bulging pec and an angellic face to die for. With that in mind, I haphazardly booked a flight to coincide with the Songkran weekend and Gcircuit parties, packed my best fitting vests and underwears and off I go to the land of smiles.

Prior to flying off, I stumbled upon this forum, and practically digested the past 100 pages in a couple of hours. Was lucky to have Numazu as my travel companion since he is heading off to Songkran as well, who better to lead the trip than the man who inspired me to take the leap. (Thank you Numazu for the enlightenment)

Day 1 and 2: Touristy me

Given that Numazu will only be arriving on day 3, I have managed to slot into my intinerary, a short meet with a few of my best mates from England. Custom clearance at the airport was swift with no hassle. Day 1 was filled with the usual touristy shopping trip to MBK, Siam Paragon, Terminal 21 and Platinum. I would highly recommend the fotod court at Terminal 21 given the sheer variety of local cuisines, unparellel quality and exceptional value. And they are ranked in the top 50 restaurant destination in Bangkok on Trip advisor as well. Not technically a restaurant though as it is laid out with multiple stalls with a prepaid card concept when you can order from individual store and pay using a pre filled cash card. Day 2 includes a visit to the Skybar at Banyan tree with views to die for and instaworthy scenes.

Fastforward to Day 3: Soi Twilight

With the usual touristy checklist done and ticked, it is then time to explore the sleazy side of Bangkok and await for Numazu's arrival to lead this remarkable journey of self realisation and exploration. The night started with dinner at G Bangkok on Silom Soi 4. Food is of decent quality with a good selection of German beers. Walked into the restaurant and met Namazu and Burrboy for the first time. For those who were wondering, Burboy was exactly as how Numazu has decribed him - Boyish face with bulging pecs and arms the size of a tree trunk, coupled with a beautiful smile and smooth tanned skin. By then, i know I am in for the ride of my life if all the other boys were of similar quality.

After dinner, we headed off to Soi Twilight to meet Pausf and Samebb (a pleasure to meet you both) for a drink. We were seated at a bar near the entrance of The Soi called HotMale2 i think (correct me if I am wrong Paul) and the first thing that caught my eye was the Burmese waiter with a white vest on. Boy was he hot!! Perfection at its finest. An adonis body with the cutest face and a boyish charm. God must have created him to make all of us mortals feel inferior.

It was a great experience, meeting up with the forum members and be introduced to Soi Twilight by both Paul and Samebb, who were sharing their stories about life and suggestions on where the best boys are and which one has got the best show in town. Dreamboy as recommended by Numazu in my previous page linked below, is probably the best bar for a newbie like me given the sheer number of boys to choose from and is also the most famous amongst tourists. Then, there is the other options such as Freshboy, X-boys and Jupiter with varying boy numbers. http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/10919-songkran-2017-suggestions-and-advice/?p=106169

After finishing up our drinks, Samebb excused himself and bidded goodbye while Numazu, Burboy, Paulsf and me headed off to Fresh boy as he knows the mamasan in there and was happy to show me around his second home. Drinks was 300-400 bath each ( just paid for all of them at one go, so Paulsf, do feel free to clarify) but well worth every penny. There were probably 25 boys around, most were of superior quality, gym fit but not overly muscular and very offable. The show started at 10.30am with suprised new soundtracks and interesting numbers. A shower show was also slotted into the middle with two gorgeous looking boys soaping each other up, a fucking show behind a fish net and a big cock show where the guys would take turns and hit the metal pole with their erected dicks, all of which have massive dicks. One of the dancers on stage caught my eyes with his killer smile and adorable face. He was in his early twenties, with spiked up hair, a toned body. Paulsf then approached him and got him to sit by my side. The usual policy was to buy the boy a drink but since Paul is a regular, the mamasan was happy to let me off without buying him a drink, which i then compesated with a bigger tip. He was very friendly,and was smiling all the time . I almost died. We chatted for a bit and he proceeded to putting his arms around me and my hands on his thighs. I almost died again. My heart was pounding furiously and at that moment, i knew I was in heaven. Given that this is my first trip to a proper gogo bar, I didnt feel ready to have my first off just yet and had to leave with a heavy heart bidding good bye to him and tipping him 400 bath in the process. The usual tip for having a boy to sit next to you is around 100 and the cost of a drink of 350 i think. But i tipped him a bit more, one because I have managed to skip the drink buying this time and two because he is f&@king hot. Those smiles are to die for. According to Paul, standard off fee for short time is 2000 and 3000 for long time with slight variation on either side. We then bid goodbye to Paul after the show and headed back to our hotels. And then it begins....

Some say Two's company, 3 is a party? And this is exactly how i ended my night. Got back to the hotel and turned on Grinder to check whos around and say a message from a boyish 21 yo Thai boy. Student. Toned boy with well defined pecs and a bottom. Coversations were exchanged and 5 minutes later, he was in my room, lying naked on the bed with his perky ass facing upwards. Thats was one amazing sight I will never forget. We proceeded to fondle one another and chatted about our preference. Apparently, he has not tried a threesome before and would like to give it a go. I wasnt expecting that but the thought of having a third one to spice things up a little made me real horny. As i was feeling a little tired with little sleep over the past few nights, I suggested to take a nap and cuddled him to sleep. A few hours later, i woke up with a full hard on and Thai boy was fondling my dick. We then browsed Grinder together and instantly laid our eyes on a charming 30yo Asian american who was staying at the hotel right next to ours. Pictures were exchanged and 15 minutes later, the room had 3 people in it. I was in for a good one. For ease, lets name thaiboy at TB and American boy as AB. It was AB's first night in Bangkok and first trip as well. Being the hospitable me, I felt the need to help him ease the jetlag by stripping his top off, revealing a bulging pecs and a well toned torso. We then proceeded to a three way kissing and boy was it hot. AB then gave me the best blowjob ever whilst receiving it from TB. I reached over and opened up a new pack of condom. TB got the hint and laid on the bed and jerking offt. I hinted to AB to top TB first by guiding his dick to TB's hole and helped him put on the condom. the sight of a muscled boy pounding a boyish thai boy turned me on even more, and he was massive! AB's dick was probably one of the thickest I have ever seen, on par if not bigger than those in the big cock show at Fresh boy hours before . TB started moaning as AB was inserting his 7 " dick in, and that turned AB on ever more and he started increasing the pace whilst TB was sucking me off. I couldnt help but to stare at AB's well defined body, slightly sweaty as the aircon wasnt switching on and having a cute boy sucking me off at the same time. After about 10 minutes of pounding, we flipped TB around with his back facing up. I then got AB to swap position and proceeded to pound AB doggie style. The feeling of fucking a used, wet hole turned me on even more. We swapped a few more positions and ended with AB licking my nipples while I was fucking TB as he was lying face up on the bed with both legs lifted up. We then licked TB's nipples while he jerked off. After TB had cummed, AB and I started fondling each others nipples and jerk off while kneeling, facing each other with TB laying down in the middle. It was an amazing sight as AB was all drenched in sweat with droplets of sweat flowing down his chiselled chest and abs. We both then cummed on TB's chest , and flooded his chest with more cum than I expected. TB was smiling. We then proceeded to soaping each other up in the shower washing off the stains of the encounter Whilst giving me another chance to fondle TB's perky ass and AB's toned chest.

I looked at the clock and it was already 10am. Shit!! I was supposed to meet Burboy and Numazu for our getaway to Hua Hin at 11am. I quickly packed my bag while TB and AB were still in the shower and invited them to join me for breaksat with Numazu. TB had to excude himself as he has got a lecture soon and AB, who lives in San Fran was in for a coffee and happy to meet Numazu who used to live San Francisco too. Breakfast wasnt too great as Numazu had to leave halfway to meet our driver for the day and it was a little rushed. We then headed to Hua Hin which is 3 hours away by car. It was a great night and the perfect start to a nice beach outing.

And this brings us to Numazu's post as above.

As promised, trip report as below:

great report of hot adventures, thanks for that! But how did the trip continue? 5 more days to report on!!

Was really nice to unexpectedly meet you for the conclusion of your trip last night at Hot Male, you're such a fun guy! And your friend was so delightful after his first ever visit to a gay bar, first ever visit to a go-go bar (both in one by the name of Jupiter) and his first ever very successful off with the most gorgeous boy imaginable - the wide grin just wouldn't go away haha :D