Nasherich

Trip Report - Patong

Great report! Can you elaborate on Aquarius please? It's a guesthouse with gay sauna, and the sauna is open to everyone?

My impression of the gay prostitution scene in Patong was positive last year, but everything else I didn't like: too touristy, food twice as expensive as elsewhere, too much traffic with little public transport. Details here: http://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2016/12/phuket-patong-29nov2016.html

Thanks for the report.

It was a nice gentle massage, but as the guy began to massage into my groin, it was abundantly clear that my underwear was under a certain amount of pressure.

I thought it was common practice to set expectations from the beginning by wearing no underwear.   Or is it just me ?

Not really, unless the center provide me with disposable underwear, i always go naked, even when im not looking for anything else other than good session of clean massage, especially if its the normal mixed massage parlour. Getting a raging hard on with heavy breathing, a little moan while getting the massage on the other hand.... lol

Great report! Can you elaborate on Aquarius please? It's a guesthouse with gay sauna, and the sauna is open to everyone?

My impression of the gay prostitution scene in Patong was positive last year, but everything else I didn't like: too touristy, food twice as expensive as elsewhere, too much traffic with little public transport. Details here: http://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2016/12/phuket-patong-29nov2016.html

The sauna is open to everyone from 2pm until 9pm ish. Nothing to rave about especially, but the steam room is good, and the roof terrace is a nice space where you can sunbathe nude (rare for Thailand). Both Jacuzzis were luke warm.

Breakfast at Aquarius was very good but I was disappointed with the maintenance and cleaning standard of the room taking into account what I paid.

Transport does appear to be expensive and scam-ridden. I found places to eat which i didn't think over-expensive.