Guest samebb

Songkran 2017 - Bangkok / Twilight. FIRST TIME

Guest samebb

Songkran is over and I have probably had one of the happiest, most enjoyable weeks of my life. It was my first Songkran which I enjoyed more than words can describe. I wasn’t planning on posting here, however I have decided to do so because it was made all that more special by fellow board members here. I don’t want to type much, but here goes.

Before I start, thank you to all of the board members I saw this week:-  Paulsf, numazu, Mark311088, DevineMadman, andyy, christianpfc and also Michael who used to own this websites in the past. I think that is everyone?  It has been rather crazy!

Thursday 13th

I had no idea what to expect from Songkran. I actually left home late to head into to Silom on the BTS. Arriving at Saladang BTS at around 5pm I could not have imagined what I experienced. Suffice to say I was pretty wet before exiting the stairs of the BTS station. There were tens of thousands of people on Silom Road and it was insane. I said hello to a couple of friends at Silom Soi 4 and then made my way to Twilight. I was really quite wet above the waist from all the water guns before arriving to twilight. I looked up the soi and saw all the boys I know enjoying the festivities in the soi. I went and bought a water gun across the street and made my way into twilight. Within 30 seconds, two of the boys I know from Hot Male 2 had seen me and ran at me with buckets of ice water. If I thought I was wet before I was fooling myself. From that point on every inch of my body and clothing was soaking wet. For the next 2 hours, even after sundown (till around 8pm) Twilight was a hive of water play, dancing and fun. We based ourselves at Maxis (Paulsf, numazu, DevineMadman, Mark311088 ect). Just put the image in your head. Shirtless boys in tiny shorts, soaking wet. Little is left to the imagination. Suffice to say sitting with my legs crossed was required.

After 8pm everything went back to normal and we enjoyed a normal Twilight evening of gogo’s, boy bars and excellent conversation.

As soon as the clock passed midnight, everything got crazy again. The boys clothes came off, the water play started and it was a blast. I left Banana Bar at 3am but even then the beers were still being served and the party had certainly not stopped.

Friday 14th

Friday was close to a carbon copy of the previous day. Just as much fun with all the bar boys and massage shop boys with their shirts off in tiny wet short shorts dancing and playing. Many of us joined in getting wet before retreating back to the big table we had of board members at Maxis.
Again everything stopped at around 8pm but after midnight it got very crazy again. I was having a water gun fight at 3am outside of Burger King with a couple of friends at 2am with a bunch of Thai boys wielding a hosepipe from a nearby store. They gave us free Whiskey to drink after. Wonderful night!

Saturday 15th

After being wet for 2 days I was getting skin problems. I made it my mission to stay as dry as possible today, even leaving my water guns at home. It took me 4x as long to as usual to make my way to Maxis to meet Paulsf. I managed to arrive eventually, weaving my way around the streets and then entering Twilight from the back of the Soi on Rama 4. I got a little damp but was proud of my success. After an hour or so we had a big table again filled with all the guys mentioned previously. Food and drinks were flowing and it was a great ending to a beautiful Songkran. Thank you Thailand and thank you to all the boys that make everything so special.

Sunday 16th (the day after)
Songkran was over but people were still in Bangkok before flying home. This was the evening I had the brief pleasure of meeting Christianpfc. Chatting to him and thanking him for his legendary blog.  It wasn’t long before the crowd was gathered for drinks. Paulsf, numazu  and Mark311088 and Mark’s friend from Brunei. It was their last night in Bangkok so we went with them to Jupiter. I was my first time, and yes still in the old venue. Not really my choice of gogo but the company was amazing.

Mark’s friend had his first ever “off”. We were back in Twilight after the Jupiter show when he arrived back after his 2 hour ST. We were joined by Andyy and the next hour was dominated by a new guys experience of Bangkok. We sat at Hot Male bar till after 3am chatting and enjoying the great company.

When we left, it was a very emotional farewell. I have met some amazing new people recently and I can’t be more thankful for not just their company, but the bonds formed with such incredible people.

Now me and Paulsf are the only ones left in Bangkok. Paul leaves next week. I will still be here.
I am looking forward to the next surprise to come my way here in Bangkok.

============================

Thanks for reading and much love!  

It has been 2 days and I want you guys to know I miss you already.

Songkran 2018 is only a year away. I look forward to spending time with many of you then. 

very sweet post, and always a delight to hear how much fun the Songkran experience is for first-timers. I sure remember those days, and that I actually flew back to Bangkok witht he sole purpose of partaking in the madness the two years after the first time. 

Now me and Paulsf are the only ones left in Bangkok. 

I'm still here, too *waves hand wildly* LOL