a447a

Bangkok Report April 2017

any spotters fee and commission gathered by a447a and ukladd23 for the fore-mentioned photos can be forwarded to me - I will pass on to the young man when I visit him again next weekend :p

You lucky bugger... can you tell him I said hello and give his knob a little tug from me! ;-)

People are selling themselves short if they arrive in Bangkok and immediately head for Soi Twilight, looking for cock.

There are some exquisite diamonds lurking amongst the rhinestones in the other sois. Finding them is the hard part. Many appear to be freelancers and don't turn up to work on a regular basis. But just grab their phone number /Line and arrange for them to come to the bar. During bar hours I've found they will not meet up outside the bar; they will during the day, however.

I sometimes just hop on a plane and head off somewhere on the spur of the moment. But if I know precisely when I'll be in Thailand or Cambodia I let them know in advance and they'll be waiting for me in the bar/massage place.

In Bangkok the nicest guys I've found have always been in bars away from Soi Twilight.

I have some great memories of times in NB!!

I had two hot young guys there who would almost fight over who would get the off.

They were both ready for action in the bar but would not to both go back to the hotel.

Too bad..

I could never feel comfortable going into Golden Cock or Super A.

More sleaze than I could endure.

I could never feel comfortable going into Golden Cock or Super A.

More sleaze than I could endure.

If you can endure Natureboy, you can endure any level of sleaze. Natureboy leaves Golden Cock and Super A for dead

The guys in Golden Cock are fully clothed, but they'll drop their pants if asked.

The guys in Super A allow cock play, but anything else must happen upstairs or in your hotel, not in the bar, in my experience.