Guest samebb

Jupiter 2018 is open!

I hope I haven't upset anyone. We all have different opinions on what constitutes "handsome" and to be honest, there wasn't one guy there who I would kick out of bed.

This doesn't make sense. Why would anyone be upset by you liking the guys so much that you wouldn't kick any of them out of bed?

Because he was disappointed by all the hype about the var and find it not up to the hype. Anyway, that second guy from the left looks awesome enough for me.

Funng thing I like all three  but him, serious. This reinforces a447 point that we all have different tastes

Don't get me wrong - I am also a huge admirer of those beautiful bodies and an award of how much work the guys put into getting those six-packs.

It's just that I wasn't particularly drawn to any of the faces attached to the bodies.

Another thing that surprised me was the make-up of the audience. I was under the impression that the bar was always packed with Chinese women. On the night I was there all the tables surrounding the bar were reserved. I was expecting the seats to be taken by women but they weren't. - they were occupied by men.

There were only 4 women sitting on the stools at the edge of the bar and I also saw one woman sitting at the end of the catwalk. The remaining customers were all men.

That is what makes visiting the bar again and again exciting, u cant just make generalizations based on one visit by one person. Some have different expectations and different experiences, and some day the boys and other customers are just different than other days. Reports written are from a human being, bound to heavily rely on the human subjectivity. For example, ive been to fresh boys and feel that all but one of their guys meet my standard, while i can see freshboys fans would definitely disagreed with me. It is my own personal opinion, and it shouldnt in any way color the bar's reputation at all. While i am a fan of dreamboys, tawan and jupiter 2018, some visits to these bars arent as good as other visits and that can be due to many reasons, and the top reason usually being none of the available boys are to my liking.

Same here. I prefer darker skinned guys.

His fair skin turn me off.

in my case , legs too skinny , it';s what's don't like on him.

But still , if he smiles at my direction I'd off him in  a hertbeat , LOL. 

That's my problem with boys at Jupiter, they look disinterested but  because of looks and show it's one of bars I can' imagine not visiting even on shortest trip. After my eyes are satisfied , there's always Tawan where boys are smiling and offs are easier to pick.

Another thing that surprised me was the make-up of the audience. I was under the impression that the bar was always packed with Chinese women. On the night I was there all the tables surrounding the bar were reserved. I was expecting the seats to be taken by women but they weren't. - they were occupied by men.

There were only 4 women sitting on the stools at the edge of the bar and I also saw one woman sitting at the end of the catwalk. The remaining customers were all men.

I had a very strange experience with a Chinese girl in Jupiter recently. As usual Chinese women and some bar boys started dancing on stage after midnight with karaoke singers.

A tall good looking Chinese girl in 20’s came and sit next to me uninvited asking me to dance with her saying things like “ you are very good looking”. I was horrified!

I was sitting with 2-3 Jupiter boys and they all thought very funny.

#4 felt sorry for me and got rid of her by dragging her on to the stage to dance with her. She must have been really drunk / shortsighted. lol

Guest abang1961

A tall good looking Chinese girl in 20’s came and sit next to me uninvited asking me to dance with her saying things like “ you are very good looking”. I was horrified!

Most Chinese women have little interaction with Westerners and most have yet to see a Western Dick in their lives.

So they will seize every and any opportunity to do it.  Don't worry they don't mean harm.   They just want to take a selfie with you and claim unmentionable things to their friends when they reached home.

Yes, they are desperate and definitely need their reading glasses.... oops, sorry no offence.  Even I at the ripe age of 57 is called "Brother" instead of "Uncle" in China.... 

I am an uncle, not a brother  我是叔叔  不是哥哥  wo shi shu shu, bu shi ge ge.

This boy left Jupiter recently to work in China and apparently very happy over there, more money?

Are Chinese starting to recruit premium boys from Bangkok gogo boys?

only when he returns you will know  how happy he was.

I'm privy to story of one of Tawan boys who few years ago was taken by client to Malaysia as trophy boy I presume and after 1 month was sent back with equivalent of few thousand baht.

On another hand one of their boys is riding shiny motorcycle courtesy of his Chinese client in BKK, even I was given a ride by him to Hualampong, LOL

So I wish that beautiful boy a good luck, i like his tattoo as well

I visited Jupiter on rainy Friday night in fact my friend says it’s has been raining all week on evenings.

The place was full as expected since it’s a Friday night but my friend who was landed in BKK one week before tells me it has been fairly busy on rainy week days too.

He said he also visited Dream Boy, Moonlight and X boys that week where the bars are very quiet.

When I seated, #23 my favourite Vietnamese boy spotted me quickly came up to say hello. He has a great personality, very friendly, has a cheeky smile.

The mamasan Ti informed me they have totally banned smoking from the premises. Previously smoking was prohibited only at show time and they allowed smoking from 12:00 karaoke time.

This information pleased me greatly as I hated the smell sometimes so bad I had to escape to the outside seat.

Probably they banned smoking as they didn’t want to pay policemen anymore for that offence.

Mekhin came to say hello, reiterating how happy he was moving from Tawan to Jupiter.

I am not an expert on other Bangkok gogo bars but one of the most striking thing about Jupiter is that they have fanatically devoted regulars whose seats are always reserved by their mamasans.

So the seat surrounding the stage with a table with good views are always reversed for their regulars. I know a couple of regulars who visit from HK, Taiwan and Japan, every weekend or every month.

On the night, there was a very generous Asian gentleman who tipped 200 baht and a shot of whiskey to every boys, about 30 plus boys.

Actually he was not the one handing out the cash.

When the boys did their catwalk on stage, a couple of mamasan standing at near the end of runway, one mamasan held a wad of 100 B notes and another a bottle of whiskey with small glass.

Every boy drank and gave a wai to the customer when received tip.

One of the Jupiter boy told me he earned 1900 Baht from various customers that night without being offed.

I also saw one boy has been presented a garland of 1000 Baht note probably total 10,000 baht.

I had a discussion about bar tipping with my friend who has been regulars at Dreamboys the past 5 years but changed to Jupiter recently.

He said at Dreamboys he always tipped mamasan 100B Baht but didn’t tip waiters separately other than changes from the drink bills.

But he learned from other regulars that at Jupiter your standard tipping rate to mamasans is 200 Baht and waiters 100B.

But he learned from other regulars that at Jupiter your standard tipping rate to mamasans is 200 Baht and waiters 100B.

Thank you for the update

good luck for them  but sooner pig will see Heaven than I tip mamasan 200 or waiter 100 unless they allow some indecent inspection of their hidden gems.

'standard tip to mamasan or waiters", fully dressed at that, it's lunacy.

But if others keep bars running for us that way I can only applaud their generosity.