Guest samebb

Jupiter 2018 is open!

I was in at midnight last night. 400 baht cover charge at entrance. I looked in. No singing. Jupiter boys on stage on rotation after show. Paid 400 baht. The singer only arrived at 12:30am and singing started. His partner came 15 minutes later. 4 groups of customers. 2 groups of farang ladies and guys seated and just enjoying the music. One group of 5 chinese men and woman were playing drinking game with a Jupiter boy. Another group of 2 guys and 2 ladies were doing same thing with another Jupiter boy and a mamasan. They seem local. At about 1:25am, a birthday cake was brought in and everyone started singing. It was the birthday of one of the ladies. At 1:30am, all the Jupiter boys who were seated left the bar. I guess it's time to knock off. Some customers came in from 12:45am onwards for the music.

They only paid for their drinks in drinks menu. No cover charge. A man and lady from the Chinese group went on stage to sang two songs. While they sang well, i was there to listen to the Thai boys! Thank goodness they resumed singing. At 2am, i decided to call it a night. Went to the Thai boys and tipped them 1000 baht each.

It was my last night in Bangkok and I was feeling generous.

that's funny, quite a few people are saying that.

I , for one,  am very opposite , feel very generous in the beginning and as trips in winding up , stingy sting starts being active, LOL

I guess we all have our own way of extracting fun from Thailand.

There was an ugly shouting match between a farang guy in his forties and a Chinese woman in thirties.

I thought they were going to throw punches each other at one point.

Mamasans and the owner quickly came to the scene  to calm them both. I don’t know exactly what started the quarrel but she appeared to be a regular customer with 2-3 Jupiter boys already sitting with her and a bottle of whisky opened in the reserved seat area. 

Probably they had both too much drinks.

She had much louder voice winning the shouting match. LOL

34 minutes ago, Jasper said:

There was an ugly shouting match between a farang guy in his forties and a Chinese woman in thirties.

I thought they were going to throw punches each other at one point.

Mamasans and the owner quickly came to the scene  to calm them both. I don’t know exactly what started the quarrel but she appeared to be a regular customer with 2-3 Jupiter boys already sitting with her and a bottle of whisky opened in the reserved seat area. 

Probably they had both too much drinks.

She had much louder voice winning the shouting match. LOL

Did you witness this in person? 

I was just at Jupiter this past week - impromptu business trip. Not enough material for a full report but was meaning to jot down a few thoughts. Also noticed some unpleasant and unattractive female customers! 

Meanwhile, a photo from last weekend’s New Year lucky draw where some lucky boys were presented with money garlands and other prizes. 

21140D36-C21C-44B7-93EB-2F3E9717764B.jpeg

1 hour ago, hank75 said:

Did you witness this in person?

Yes. I was there although I wasn’t near enough to know exactly what they are shouting.

She was sitting on the front row seat in from of where you were or where the photo was taken.

She did appear fairly obnoxious as earlier on she shouted to the boy on stage, “ XXX( boys name), come here!.” without any discretion.lol  Or probably she is just loud mouthed. 

She presented money garland to the couple of boys.

25 minutes ago, Jasper said:

Yes. I was there although I wasn’t near enough to know exactly what they are shouting.

She was sitting on the front row seat in from of where you were or where the photo was taken.

She did appear fairly obnoxious as earlier on she shouted to the boy on stage, “ XXX( boys name), come here!.” without any discretion.lol  Or probably she is just loud mouthed. 

She presented money garland to the couple of boys.

I have a feeling I know exactly who you are talking about.

The photo was taken by our female friend who mentioned there was a Chinese woman, early thirties, but not very slim and badly made up, by herself in the front row, surrounded by 8 boys. At some point she turned around and gave my friend a very unfriendly glare, sizing her up. My friend tried to say something nice “oh the boys really like you” and she retorted “They like money!” She was there again in the same spot when I visited 2 days later. At least, we compared notes and assumed it was the same, it would be horrible if there was as more than one obnoxious customer. No idea if she is a dedicated tourist or a Bangkok resident. 

1 hour ago, Jasper said:

Haha,

It is the same woman.

I did some digging about her.

She is NOT a mainland Chinese.

She is Chinese AMERICAN  living in US but often visit BKK for business.

The last time she visited was earlier this month.

I wonder which unfortunate boys she offs for sex. My friend was disappointed she was so unpleasant, as she is very friendly.

After four days of sick leave, Boom returned to the stage tonight.

There was a very large crowd of Chinese audience so he was exceptionally well received with screaming guys and ladies including that obnoxious Chinese American with her friends.

That woman and her friends presented three money garlands to Boom and one garland to Arm.

Boom did a new show with Aek, both revealing a large m*nho*d at the end of the show  making the audience going wild. lol

hank75,  that woman and her friends have left the bar with Boom as well as a couple of boys.

By the way, when Boom does a hula hoop show, at some point, he smiles and points the audience that is usually that night’s off customer. lol

1 hour ago, Jasper said:

hank75,  that woman and her friends have left the bar with Boom as well as a couple of boys.

He is far too good for her! :angry:

Can you remind me which is Arm and Aek? Am certain I know the faces but not the names. 

When I was at Jupiter I saw some new hunks in the rotation whose acquaintance I look forward to making. Also two very attractive Korean looking twinks that I’m sure members here who like this style will absolutely love. One is Vietnamese and speaks English well, in fact his Thai is nearly zero. 

Arm, he is Jupiter ‘s number 1 star, his number is  #55 but you rarely see him wear the number tag, meaning he is already booked.

He is the most popular boy according to Boom who self declares himself as No. 2.

Arm and Boom are best friends and if you are one of their regular customer and one of them isn’t available, the other will cover and entertain you.

869B4AE6-E559-463A-92F8-EDBCAF6EC085.thumb.jpeg.cd8aa791a34a2aee60d7809ca699382e.jpeg

7 hours ago, hank75 said:

When I was at Jupiter I saw some new hunks in the rotation whose acquaintance I look forward to making. Also two very attractive Korean looking twinks that I’m sure members here who like this style will absolutely love. One is Vietnamese and speaks English well, in fact his Thai is nearly zero. 

Many Vietnamese boys joined Jupiter recently including Jack #10 and his younger brother.

Incidentaly Boom’s younger brother was at the bar last night. He looks a bit like him.

They say that he will join Jupiter soon.

1 hour ago, Jasper said:

Many Vietnamese boys joined Jupiter recently including Jack #10 and his younger brother.

Incidentaly Boom’s younger brother was at the bar last night. He looks a bit like him.

They say that he will join Jupiter soon.

Wow I look forward to seeing what Boom’s brother looks like. Boom to me is the most desirable Jupiter boy!

Thank for providing photos. Aek is the one who is replacing Arm in many of the solo routines, or perhaps they alternate. I much prefer Arm who oozes charisma. But I am surprised you say Aek is gay. He had a female regular who came alone and sat upstairs in the VIP area waiting for him. They looked very loved up. 

5 hours ago, JackR said:

I've been with the guy in the very bottom right hand corner of the group photo above. My first off from Jupiter. Unfortunately he was not bttm, but would still recommend! Beautiful face and body. Vietnamese

Like that guy. I’ve been wanting to off him during my last visit in jupiter . Unfortunately he was either resting or with another customer during my visits. 

8 hours ago, GWMinUS said:

OH Upping the Game!!

Jasper your Red Bills might not cut it??? Good luck!!

I was feeling the exactly that. lol

I sometimes tip 200 to a friendly Vietnamese boy when he doesn’t get an off that  night for consolation.

He was one of the lucky boy given the generous tip by this lady.

When he sat next to me I asked him to show me that tip in his pocket making sure it was 1000 note and not 100 note.

I said to him “ now you don’t need my “little” tip! You have 1000!”  Of course he wanted my meagre 200 tip too.  lol 

When there are several good tippers at the bar, boys can get tip just by sitting with them or playing drinking games as much as short time tip.

The other night Mekhin was counting tips in his pocket, many folded bill from 20B note to 500 note, I asked how much and he answered “2800 baht just by drinking “ ( by drinking with customer in the bar).