Guest samebb

Jupiter 2018 is open!

20 minutes ago, Jasper said:

I was feeling the exactly that. lol

I sometimes tip 200 to a friendly Vietnamese boy when he doesn’t get an off that  night for consolation.

He was one of the lucky boy given the generous tip by this lady.

When he sat next to me I asked him to show me that tip in his pocket making sure it was 1000 note and not 100 note.

I said to him “ now you don’t need my “little” tip! You have 1000!”  Of course he wanted my meagre 200 tip too.  lol 

When there are several good tippers at the bar, boys can get tip just by sitting with them or playing drinking games as much as short time tip.

The other night Mekhin was counting tips in his pocket, many folded bill from 20B note to 500 note, I asked how much and he answered “2800 baht just by drinking “ ( by drinking with customer in the bar).

No wonder popular boys dont want to go with customer or ask higher tip to be away from bars. Especially if the boys really enjoy drinking anyway.

8 hours ago, spoon said:

No wonder popular boys dont want to go with customer or ask higher tip to be away from bars. Especially if the boys really enjoy drinking anyway.

Then less popular guys should be hopefully even more willing to go with us and they is not a bad thing. Popularity often means tendency to primadonna behavior, rushing through the session and other cardinal sins

On 1/20/2019 at 2:56 AM, hank75 said:

I was just at Jupiter this past week - impromptu business trip. Not enough material for a full report but was meaning to jot down a few thoughts. Also noticed some unpleasant and unattractive female customers! 

Meanwhile, a photo from last weekend’s New Year lucky draw where some lucky boys were presented with money garlands and other prizes. 

21140D36-C21C-44B7-93EB-2F3E9717764B.jpeg

Jupiter boy #68, right hand bottom corner in the above photo is having a house built for his parents in Vietnam. He was showing  the photos to the group of boys proudly.

Quite a big impressive house.

1 hour ago, vinapu said:

I should be fired from this forum, each trip I go to Jupiter at least once and I don't recall him at all. That's testimony that their mamasans are quite discreet with  offer of help leaving me mostly alone.

I also think they have this unspoken system where if a customer is “assigned” to a certain mamasan (even if they are not bothering you or sitting with you) the other mamasans keep a distance. Certainly Neung has never even approached me to speak, even though he smiles politely when I send longing looks in his direction. He sees me tipping or opening a bottle but doesn’t swarm in to get his share of the plunder unlike in other bars. I gather he was very popular during his boy days! 

Yeah, the couple of times I was in Jupiter on my last trip, he was good with getting me fixed up.

22 hours ago, vinapu said:

I should be fired from this forum, each trip I go to Jupiter at least once and I don't recall him at all. That's testimony that their mamasans are quite discreet with  offer of help leaving me mostly alone. 

No Vinapu! We nneeeeed you!

4 hours ago, Jasper said:

If he is a supporting dancer, there are only two guys who don’t have tattoos.

Is this #34 Amen, a Myanmar guy?

Yes that is #34. Not facially handsome but a lovely guy. Just wondering if anyone has interacted with him before? 

20 minutes ago, vinapu said:

nothing wrong with him and his face other than he is wearing a cap which i find unsexy

Here’s a full face photo (publicly available on his Facebook). Compared to the stunning bar stars and other hunks, he does fade somewhat into the background, and also had some acne when I last saw him in January. But I was rather touched by his sweetness and lack of greed- seems to be typical of Burmese? He doesn’t seem to be very popular among Jupiter’s Asian and women customers and was very surprised to be offered a 500 tip, even tried to make me take it back. 

071AC8BA-78DD-4104-A2E5-A2B2F4768398.jpeg

It’s funny that I was discussing about him the other day with a couple of friends.

I really like his body, upper and lower body well balanced, I hate guys with bigger upper body but neglect the leg work.

He also has natural looking toned body, a kind of supple muscles compared to over gym worked rigid muscles.

He is actually very popular, each nights I visited Jupiter, he was almost always offed.

A friend of mine also said every time he goes with Jupiter boy to a club, he finds #34 there too with customers.

On 1/31/2019 at 5:58 PM, Jasper said:

Trivia 

#55 Arm has never been to foreign countries.

He is refusing offers of overseas holiday from customers so far.

Mamasan Neung, the ex Jupiter boy has a uncle his father’s younger brother working at Dreamboy as a mamasan.

9B5A3CE1-88BC-4A7A-9DE0-6B09B9A5F911.jpeg

I had a chance to talk with neung during my visit last September. He’s one of the more pleasant mamasan i talked to. I had some bad experience with a mamasan their. He was very pushy and insisted that I should take the guy because he needs to be return after to get another customer. 

I’m a newer forum member so forgive me for asking this, is it rude not to take a guy immediately just because you are still uncertain if you want to off him or not? I was hoping to get the feel and see if we have connection before paying bar fee and taking the boy out.

30 minutes ago, Rule88 said:

I’m a newer forum member so forgive me for asking this, is it rude not to take a guy immediately just because you are still uncertain if you want to off him or not? I was hoping to get the feel and see if we have connection before paying bar fee and taking the boy out.

nothing rude, call boy over( preferred for me) or ask mamasan to call him for you , buy him a drink , have small talk and then decide to off him or send him back with small tip 100-200 for his time. It happens all the time  and boys are used to it, some even may collect more from those small tips on good night  than short time tip.

If you see there's no chemistry , cut your loses and send guy back, pity off doesn't make sense for either one. The same if you like boy but you sense that he is somewhat reluctant, doesn't engage you , looks at the stage , not at you , sits stiff etc. Sure sign he is not keen - chalk it off to experience and start looking for a next prey.

As for ' get  a feel" , in some bars you may take it literally  and check the goods , in other it may be out of bounds so don't be too forthcoming until you get a feel of the place so to speak.

5 minutes ago, vinapu said:

nothing rude, call boy over( preferred for me) or ask mamasan to call him for you , buy him a drink , have small talk and then decide to off him or send him back with small tip 100-200 for his time. It happens all the time  and boys are used to it, some even may collect more from those small tips on good night  than short time tip.

If you see there's no chemistry , cut your loses and send guy back, pity off doesn't make sense for either one. The same if you like boy but you sense that he is somewhat reluctant, doesn't engage you , looks at the stage , not at you , sits stiff etc. Sure sign he is not keen - chalk it off to experience and start looking for a next prey.

As for ' get  a feel" , in some bars you may take it literally  and check the goods , in other it may be out of bounds so don't be too forthcoming until you get a feel of the place so to speak.

Thanks vinapu. I feel relieved. 

Whether it’s short or long time , i always feel its best to take a guy i have connection with. Creating a moment with that boy even for a fee is something i want to take with me even after my trip. 

48 minutes ago, Rule88 said:

I had a chance to talk with neung during my visit last September. He’s one of the more pleasant mamasan i talked to. I had some bad experience with a mamasan their. He was very pushy and insisted that I should take the guy because he needs to be return after to get another customer. 

May I ask how long the boy was sitting with you before the pushy  mamasan urged you to decide the off?

Was it him ? ( circled in red )C00453AF-873A-4E5C-9877-3AC717B99CF2.thumb.jpeg.47d39858700fb6bb6a0f689b7c0acda2.jpeg