Guest samebb

Jupiter 2018 is open!

8 hours ago, Jasper said:

I really like his body, upper and lower body well balanced, I hate guys with bigger upper body but neglect the leg work.

He also has natural looking toned body, a kind of supple muscles compared to over gym worked rigid muscles.

He is actually very popular, each nights I visited Jupiter, he was almost always offed.

A friend of mine also said every time he goes with Jupiter boy to a club, he finds #34 there too with customers.

Yes I agree, I think he has a great body without being overly muscular. His abs look far better in person. He used to do the act where the dancers swung on suspended chains- looked fantastic.

Good to hear he is popular, he probably needs the money. I know he enjoys going to clubs as he is a good dancer. But I wonder if any bedroom offs have been reported. I didn’t off him because I was preparing to stay for the late night karaoke - had a friend with me too, who was having a moment of confusion with his Vietnamese twink - and he was already in street clothes heading out, as he said he had an early morning day job (which I recall him saying several months ago too). In any case I wish him the best and without any first hand knowledge of his bedroom capacity (could be a dud or runner for all I know), I can state that he is very nice and not mercenary boy so any members who may find him attractive should at least have a drink and chat. 

6 hours ago, Rule88 said:

Thanks vinapu. I feel relieved. 

Whether it’s short or long time , i always feel its best to take a guy i have connection with. Creating a moment with that boy even for a fee is something i want to take with me even after my trip. 

100% for me too, which is why I drink with many boys in the bars to chat and get to know them, but am sparing in my actual offs, and value my two regular and semi regular boys greatly. 

6 hours ago, hank75 said:

100% for me too, which is why I drink with many boys in the bars to chat and get to know them, but am sparing in my actual offs, and value my two regular and semi regular boys greatly. 

It’s always satisfying to get a guy who knows  how to please you. Next visit im hoping to get a regular boy. It’s nice to have a friend/lover you can look forward every trip. 

Thanks for some info hank. I’m always pleased to get some inputs from other forum members who are very generous with their trip reports and advice 

5 hours ago, Jasper said:

Jupiter’s owner has told my friend that all of soi 4 is closing down but the exact date is still unknown.

The owner said they are looking for the new premise to move but haven’t found one yet.

My friend feels that they are talking about  time frame of 6months to one year.

let us wait until rumors of closing soi Twilight materialize before we start with other sois.

I have it on good authority that all Patpong 1 will be re-paved with new asphalt in second week of  Oct 2028 / two thousand twenty eight /

No harm in reporting back - they may be rumors but if the staff in the sois are talking, it’s good for us to keep one ear to the ground. Certainly I’ve heard the same coming via both the boy grapevine and mamasan grapevine. Recently I posted that I heard Jupiter owner and Moonlight owner were in talks to merge the two bars when Jupiter lost its Soi 4 premises. This came from an ex Jupiter boy now at Moonlight so he had a particular interest in the outcome, this may never materialise but he says he knows for a fact that both owners are in regular contact. And I have personally witnessed there is a great deal of friendliness between both venues so owners are not encouraging an air of competition. 

On 1/31/2019 at 5:58 PM, Jasper said:

Mamasan Neung, the ex Jupiter boy has a uncle his father’s younger brother working at Dreamboy as a mamasan.

9B5A3CE1-88BC-4A7A-9DE0-6B09B9A5F911.jpeg

I remember this guy from our trip last November.  Very pleasant guy who showed us to our seats and who came by from time to time to chit chat and to ask us whether we needed any help.

2 hours ago, Jasper said:

Apparently he is still at Jupiter as a backroom staff.

Thank you Jasper, never knew this. Saw the video some time ago and found him very attractive, also noticed the Jupiter 2002 background. Always wondered if it was true he couldn’t be offed. 

48 minutes ago, DrimVoiz said:

That's Mr. Perfect Guy #65 from Dream Boys!!! ;) :) 

Oh really? I thought it could be him when I read your recent report that Mr Perfect Guy has distinctive tatoos on his back.

I have spoken with him before and gave small tips a few times.

He certainly is friendly and polite.

I see him often at Jupiter with customers.

4 minutes ago, Jasper said:

Oh really? I thought it could be him when I read your recent report that Mr Perfect Guy has distinctive tatoos on his back.

I have spoken with him before and gave small tips a few times.

He certainly is friendly and polite.

I see him often at Jupiter with customers.

The phoenix tattoo on his back said it all, he he, so now you know why I keep coming back 2 BKK bcoz of him, ha ha

5 hours ago, KevKev01 said:

Fee is 500 bath for Jupiter with one drink last night. Quite high IMHO. 

I am confused about why it’s appearing this is “high season” even though this should be a quieter period?? Can any BKK residents clue me in? Similar reports from Moonlight.

1 hour ago, hank75 said:

I am confused about why it’s appearing this is “high season” even though this should be a quieter period?? Can any BKK residents clue me in? Similar reports from Moonlight.

some bars may be busier than other so they still try to cash in on the crowds inside, other , where customers may be scarce may try to lure them in by lower drink prices.

Certainly judging by number of posted here both Jupiter and Moonlight are very popular now so high season for them why other bars , rarely mentioned ( G-Boy? ) may be in low season mode already

On 1/31/2019 at 9:35 AM, Jasper said:

Jupiter boy #68, right hand bottom corner in the above photo is having a house built for his parents in Vietnam. He was showing  the photos to the group of boys proudly.

Quite a big impressive house.

Do you know if he has left? I see a recent post on his FB saying "I miss Thailand" I was hoping he would be there when I'm there in a couple of weeks :(

3 hours ago, DivineMadman said:

about $16 seems ok as the occasional luxury item, which is what I think of any of these places.  Sort of like a steak dinner

The difference is that most punters will want to visit 4-5 bars in a night and see going on in each place before choosing an off, so its not an occasional luxury, its multiple luxuries in the same night....nobody wants 5 steak dinners in the same night!

And lets face it Jupiter is merely a gourmet burger, and should cost no more than that!

Everything is worth what it’s purchaser will pay for it, a wise man once said. I see the point about their business model not suiting some kinds of customer but I think it’s a fallacy to say their service isn’t worth the price. If they can sustain that fee and stay popular then perhaps it’s our perception and not theirs that needs adjusting? Alternatively, we can vote with our wallets and patronize a bar whose prices we find satisfactory. If enough people do then they will shift their business model or close. Until then, the bars will charge as much as the market can bear  

I was happy to pay their fee as a newbie for whom everything was new and exciting but can certainly see why Jupiter would feel exorbitant to a veteran or long time visitor. I suspect that short staying foreigners who won’t be visiting multiple bars or staying for long periods of time are more their target audience these days based on what I’ve read here and elsewhere. It sucks for us but at least it means the bar stays open and a unique business stays viable. 

On February 11, 2019 at 5:47 PM, Jasper said:

2013 interview with Jupiter2002(at the current premises of Moonlight) dancer, for those haven’t seen it before.

Apparently he is still at Jupiter as a backroom staff.

Jasper, do you know if he can be offed now? The guy looks great, but if not, I'll really go for Arm!!!