Guest samebb

Jupiter 2018 is open!

On 2/24/2019 at 9:58 AM, colmx said:

The difference is that most punters will want to visit 4-5 bars in a night and see going on in each place before choosing an off, so its not an occasional luxury, its multiple luxuries in the same night....nobody wants 5 steak dinners in the same night!

And lets face it Jupiter is merely a gourmet burger, and should cost no more than that!

I adjust my frequency of visits to prices.

In Bangkok, I go only to one bar, and only a few times per year, when friends from abroad are in town. Let's make that 4 bar visits per year.

In Pattaya, I visit 3 or 4 bars per night, sometimes two nights in a row, once per month.

In both Bangkok and Pattaya there are bars that I don't visit at all because their business model does not fit my preferences.

On 2/24/2019 at 9:57 AM, JackR said:

Do you know if he has left? I see a recent post on his FB saying "I miss Thailand" I was hoping he would be there when I'm there in a couple of weeks :(

JackR,

Don’t worry #68 is still working at Jupiter.

I saw him last night.

I think he was called by a customer and offed fairly quickly.

Other Vietnamese guy #31 Jojo also came back from Vietnam a few days ago.

My friend was at RCA and guess who showed up there - Arm! He spent quite alot of time at their table so my friend thinks it was his night off rather than with a customer. Apparently Arm is lots of fun even outside Jupiter. He enjoys drinking and flirting with both men and women.

19 hours ago, hank75 said:

My friend was at RCA and guess who showed up there - Arm! He spent quite alot of time at their table so my friend thinks it was his night off rather than with a customer. Apparently Arm is lots of fun even outside Jupiter. He enjoys drinking and flirting with both men and women.

It makes me wonder if Arm is more fun inside the hotel room, lol

On 3/2/2019 at 4:11 AM, hank75 said:

Your friend was at Route66 club( straight club) right?

Arm, mamasan Ken and a few others were there sponsored by Arm’s customers.

Babe, on the other hand was spotted at Fake club( gay club) last night. lol

1 hour ago, Jasper said:

Your friend was at Route66 club( straight club) right?

Arm, mamasan Ken and a few others were there sponsored by Arm’s customers.

Babe, on the other hand was spotted at Fake club( gay club) last night. lol

Yes Route 66. Babe loves Fake Club! He’s always there.

Also my friend asked mamasan again if Babe is only straight and mamasan said Babe will swing (and likes it)...for a price. LOL.

16 hours ago, hank75 said:

Yes Route 66. Babe loves Fake Club! He’s always there.

Also my friend asked mamasan again if Babe is only straight and mamasan said Babe will swing (and likes it)...for a price. LOL.

Wow, that's tempting, I wonder how much, haa haa

9 hours ago, DrimVoiz said:

Wow, that's tempting, I wonder how much, haa haa

Based on what Paul1981 reported and mamasan’s “wink wink nudge nudge” (and I am 100% sure they were singing a very different tune last year, saying only women offs - things appear to have changed in very recent times) I assume he now asks the same as other models, around 4-5K baht? Particularly if it’s just a jerk off session. I’ll reply again in main Moonlight thread as it seems more appropriate to chat about Babe there.

13 hours ago, hank75 said:

Based on what Paul1981 reported and mamasan’s “wink wink nudge nudge” (and I am 100% sure they were singing a very different tune last year, saying only women offs - things appear to have changed in very recent times) I assume he now asks the same as other models, around 4-5K baht? Particularly if it’s just a jerk off session. I’ll reply again in main Moonlight thread as it seems more appropriate to chat about Babe there.

Okay I'll switch to Moonlight thread, he he...while I'm still here, I hope Arm got the same rate, ha ha

On 2/2/2019 at 11:19 PM, hank75 said:

Here’s a full face photo (publicly available on his Facebook). Compared to the stunning bar stars and other hunks, he does fade somewhat into the background, and also had some acne when I last saw him in January. But I was rather touched by his sweetness and lack of greed- seems to be typical of Burmese? He doesn’t seem to be very popular among Jupiter’s Asian and women customers and was very surprised to be offered a 500 tip, even tried to make me take it back. 

071AC8BA-78DD-4104-A2E5-A2B2F4768398.jpeg

Last night, I saw him receiving 20,000 Baht garland! ( 1000 note X10, twice over his head).

It was the largest amount of cash garland for a single boy  I have seen in Jupiter personally.

Last night, there was an Asian lady handing out about 30 garlands! (each 100B note X 10, total 30,000 baths worths ) to all the 7 mamasan s, karaoke singers and some boys. 

She let them do all feminine Victoria’s secrets model type walk including Mekhin Lol Hilarious.

few more clients and night like that and we will be priced out of that bar.

Guys smiles , never abundant there, will be withheld completely until another garland will appear .

But if that what it takes to keep boy bar industry on it's fee I will suffer such indignities gladly 

5 hours ago, Jasper said:

Last night, I saw him receiving 20,000 Baht garland! ( 1000 note X10, twice over his head).

It was the largest amount of cash garland for a single boy  I have seen in Jupiter personally.

Well I am very pleased for him, he is a very nice boy. Makes me 500 tip seem very paltry! Woman customer too? He must have made her very “happy” ^_^

I wonder why I never see these money garlands at Moonlight. Maybe the customers there are too cheap? LOL

51 minutes ago, hank75 said:

Well I am very pleased for him, he is a very nice boy. Makes me 500 tip seem very paltry! Woman customer too? He must have made her very “happy” ^_^

The garland was presented by a mamasan so I don’t know if it’s from a woman or man but I had a feeling that probably a male customer because a female customer tends to present it by herself with a kiss or hug. lol

9 hours ago, DrimVoiz said:

It makes me wonder, why does the FB page of Jupiter2018 is pushing their karaoke or posting more about it where in fact the strength of their club is the show and the boys itself which should be the content of their page, just wondering...

Yes...no pictures of the boys but so many pictures of the mamasans LOL. I suppose they are famous enough they don’t need to rely on social media? 

Moonlight has the best social media but they should also feature the rotation boys as many people now think the bar only has muscular guys.