Guest samebb

Jupiter 2018 is open!

28 minutes ago, spoon said:

It could be that the boys are not comfortable to be showcased in the fb? I noticed moonlight also didnt show their regular boys in their fb, just the models, who are by definition loved to be in the spotlight.

True there are probably some boys who do not want their families to know they are working gogo.

But there are others who are very open and have lots of photos of Jupiter/Moonlight on their own social media. If a small cash incentive is offered I’m pretty sure the boys have no objection appearing in promotional material.

Moonlight’s strategy is to promote just the models as headliners, but I think they’d draw more customers if they show all their boys.

14 hours ago, hank75 said:

Yes...no pictures of the boys but so many pictures of the mamasans LOL. I suppose they are famous enough they don’t need to rely on social media? 

Moonlight has the best social media but they should also feature the rotation boys as many people now think the bar only has muscular guys.

Yup, that's maybe the reason, Jupiter2018 is already famous, and I believe go go bars in BKK (with the exception of Moonlight) really does not usually post what's happening inside the bar and post pics of their boys. Its Moonlight who change that, and they become famous bcoz of it...aside from good reviews and word-of-the-mouth. Yeah, totally right, they should also post pics of their twinks who are yummy, lol.

23 hours ago, dozzie said:

having pictures of the boys and sample shows inside does entice some guests who want to see more of it in live action. Good way not to disappoint people too.. for others who wander in without knowing what to expect

I believe Moonlight wants to be different by showing their boys and sample portion of their show and they succeed in doing it. Ooopppsss, we're in Jupiter2018 thread...I'll say I want 2 try their karaoke sometimes, it looks fun in the pics on their FB page.

4 hours ago, hank75 said:

I wonder what is Jupiter’s basic salary? More than other bars?

No. Only 200 baht a day, 8pm - 1am.

Absence fine is 500 baht a day therefore many boys are in debts to the bar. That is one of the reason boys leave the bar as they cannot pay back penalty fee. Unless they are hard working or have a few regular customers it is difficult to survive in the bar.

I saw ex Jupiter #1 moved to Moonlight last November and this time I was surprised to find the guy in Screwboys.

Another Jupiter dancer,  a Cambodian guy left recently and moved to one of Twilight bar, he was spotted eating with Tam in Thaniya the other day saying he might move to Moonlight.

5 hours ago, Jasper said:

He is popular and seems always pre-booked, rarely appears on stage.

I saw him on Monday sitting with a customer.

He always wears tight fitted thin T shirt.

Do you know his name? What a hottie. Can’t imagine how I’ve missed seeing him at Jupiter all this while...time to go back.

4 hours ago, Jasper said:

No. Only 200 baht a day, 8pm - 1am.

Absence fine is 500 baht a day therefore many boys are in debts to the bar. That is one of the reason boys leave the bar as they cannot pay back penalty fee. Unless they are hard working or have a few regular customers it is difficult to survive in the bar.

I saw ex Jupiter #1 moved to Moonlight last November and this time I was surprised to find the guy in Screwboys.

Another Jupiter dancer,  a Cambodian guy left recently and moved to one of Twilight bar, he was spotted eating with Tam in Thaniya the other day saying he might move to Moonlight.

Yes I heard that is why Tam and York did not want to stay. They left Jupiter with their good friend another very popular boy, I think his name was Ole, all planning to join Boys 66 but Ole was sponsored by a wealthy customer to stop working gogo. 

By that calculation, the Moonlight model basic salary of 1K a day plus extra fees for appearing in additional acts, walking in the model parade, provides a far better income than Jupiter even before drinks, off fees and tips. Although in the latest job ad, the basic monthly seems to have been reduced from 30K to 25K for new model recruits. I’ve also been told that Moonlight is less strict on absences and sick leave.

Would be interesting to know how Dream Boys the other ‘big’ bar stacks up.

46 minutes ago, hank75 said:

Do you know his name? What a hottie. Can’t imagine how I’ve missed seeing him at Jupiter all this while...time to go back.

I don't know about you but  for me VERY often guys on the pictures and in flesh are looking quite different and much better in flesh I haste to say

21 minutes ago, vinapu said:

I don't know about you but  for me VERY often guys on the pictures and in flesh are looking quite different and much better in flesh I haste to say

Just imagine how much better looking he will be in person then!

But I am certain I have never seen him before. Perhaps I am getting old and my eyesight is missing out boys sitting in dark corners of the bar. 

13 hours ago, hank75 said:

Yes I heard that is why Tam and York did not want to stay. They left Jupiter with their good friend another very popular boy, I think his name was Ole, all planning to join Boys 66 but Ole was sponsored by a wealthy customer to stop working gogo. 

He actually joined Boys66 briefly but returned to the new Jupiter again for a while saying “no customer” (at Boy66). However he left Jupiter shortly after as his customer has taken him from the market. I believe he was a Vinapu’s friend’s favourite.

There is an another veteran Jupiter boy who used to come only weekends seems left the bar completely as the rumour says it that his admirer begged to stop working in the industry and offered 2 million baht rewards. lol

22 minutes ago, Jasper said:

He actually joined Boys66 briefly but returned to the new Jupiter again for a while saying “no customer” (at Boy66). However he left Jupiter shortly after as his customer has taken him from the market. I believe he was a Vinapu’s friend’s favourite.

thank you, now it's clear , you opened my eyes, yes , I even had pleasure to shake his hands in the Boy66 bar .

He was of impressive built and seemed very friendly , entirely not Jupiter like .. LOL

12 hours ago, hank75 said:

But I am certain I have never seen him before. Perhaps I am getting old and my eyesight is missing out boys sitting in dark corners of the bar. 

I am pretty sure you have never seen him before.

He joined the bar 6 months ago? but I only saw him a couple time in late January on Jupiter runway and in March he was accompanying a customer for a few days(or few weeks).

He doesn’t appear on shows either.

He is currently a favourite boy of a very generous regular customer who probably gave these garlands of 50,000 baht.

32 minutes ago, vinapu said:

thank you, now it's clear , you opened my eyes, yes , I even had pleasure to shake his hands in the Boy66 bar .

He was of impressive built and seemed very friendly , entirely not Jupiter like .. LOL

If he is the boy I am thinking of, he is a real stunner with a beautiful smile. Like you say, impressive build but not overly muscled like Tam.

But actually, I can think of two boys who match the above description of stunners who left Boys 66....I will post photos to see if we can identify them. 

First picture: the original “defectors” from Jupiter. The “stunner” is on the extreme left. I met him briefly many months ago when he came to Moonlight at closing time to visit his friends. I was told he worked in a massage but silly me forgot to ask exactly which shop. He looks 1000x better in person. 

I also mistook the third guy for current Moonlight grabber but they just look extremely similar. No idea where he is now. 

Second photo: another very handsome boy named Ole and also ex Jupiter I believe? But have never seen him in connection to Boys 66 and Moonlight.

19746A51-79DC-4876-9ADA-79EBDBAF2562.jpeg

04D05520-E785-490B-8593-666C44559C3D.jpeg

14 minutes ago, Jasper said:

I think I saw this guy on Jupiter stage last November?

31E9B626-DC50-410D-B5FD-3DE0B0E35E61.jpeg

Really!!

Multiple reasons to go back to Jupiter. I must tell my female friend, she will be so excited. She was 99% drunk when she met him and is still talking about him today.