Guest samebb

Jupiter 2018 is open!

18 minutes ago, Jasper said:

Or January this year?

I remember him because he behaved like he thinks he is God’s gift to all women/gay men.

Well he is quite a hunk!

Perhaps that group of boys - who are good friends apparently - all come with a fair bit of attitude?

48 minutes ago, GWMinUS said:

Maybe he was just hired to photo shoot the Ad?? And with all those Bhat around his neck as a Come On...

GWMinUS,

No. This is real.

I saw the boy sitting with a customer last Sunday and Monday.

This customer is a well known generous regular and I witnessed also gifted 30 garlands , 1000 baht each, total 30,000 baht, handing out to all seven mamasans, singers, some boys earlier this month.

Its quite understandable to gift 50,000 baht garland to your favourite boy but give away 30 garlands of total cash 30,000 baht 1,000 each (100B X 10 ) to mamasans and other guys? Unbelievable! No wonder all the mamasans like this customer.

I guess this 50,000 baht garlands is farewell gift to the boy for taking care until next time, probably next month. Haha

With this kind of lavish tipping, no wonder some boys dont feel the need to provide great services to other customers who arent tipping as much. Good thing there are still some rare ones who still gives good services as long as the tips are reasonable. I myself would definitely treat differently towards those who are kind and generous to me vs those who arent. 

19 hours ago, jason1975 said:

Management is quite strict on boys. My regular Vietnam boy worked at Jupiter awhile then he went back Vietnam. When he tried to go back to Jupiter, the management said he owed them 10,000 baht. So he ended up at other bars and never set foot back in Jupiter.

Jupiter is well known for the most strict bar on absence fines/ late penalties. But they pay better rate for boys drink, 150 baht to boys and show appearance 200-250 per show.

Jupiter currently has the most show audience and has a few regulars who are very generous to boys and staffs.

My friend’s Dreamboy regular wants to move to Jupiter since there aren’t many customers who off boys there but reluctant to do so as he heard of the severe fines.

16 hours ago, Jasper said:

Jupiter is well known for the most strict bar on absence fines/ late penalties. But they pay better rate for boys drink, 150 baht to boys and show appearance 200-250 per show.

Jupiter currently has the most show audience and has a few regulars who are very generous to boys and staffs.

My friend’s Dreamboy regular wants to move to Jupiter since there aren’t many customers who off boys there but reluctant to do so as he heard of the severe fines.

Jasper, who is your friend's Dreamboy regular? Just curious...

Just got back from Jupiter. Was there from 10.30pm till 2am. PJ away in Chiang Mai so he didn’t sing tonight. Lots of customers. It was one of the boys’ birthday so the singers sang birthday song and a birthday cake was brought out for him. Jupiter boys usual high standards in appearance and performance on stage. However, two cute waiters caught my eye. Tipped them when leaving.

1 hour ago, KevKev01 said:

Has anyone in this forum ever offed Boom? Tried searching for the same but found no hands-on review.

Last time I visited Jupiter and asked to book Arm and boom, the mamasan told me they are already booked. And I ask about tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, mamasan told me that they are all already booked and I gave up lol since I had a 4 days trip. I forgot to ask about pricing tho since they are the top 1 popular in the bar. They go with female customers so much that I haven't spotted them with any male customer once.

40 minutes ago, Wynter11 said:

I feel the need for more information! How does one become the recipient of a sexy dance and does it involve garlands? :P

The recipient of the show is chosen by Mamasan on the day or the previous day.

Normaly regular customer or their friend become the recipient. Beforehand Mamasan ask them if they are ok to appear on the show or not. You get to touch six pack of Arm and Boom. lol

No garland necessary.

My friend who is a regular customer was asked by mamasan if he wants to appear on the show but he declined saying he is not bottom. lol

I like how Boom is stroking his chin thoughtfully in the background LOL

Most of the recipients seem to be women and they’re usually cringing and hiding their face...don’t know how to have a good time <_<

Pretty sure a generous garland and a word to the mamasan that you’d like to be the lucky receiver will get your wish