Guest samebb

Jupiter 2018 is open!

14 hours ago, spoon said:

I wouldnt reject that offer especially if i dont have to give garland of money lol but i probably will be too embarressed as well lol

Honestly I’d be pretty embarrassed having the whole bar watch that too. I wouldn’t say no to a private dance back at my hotel though. 

On 23 March 2019 at 5:08 PM, GPAPA said:

Last time I visited Jupiter and asked to book Arm and boom, the mamasan told me they are already booked. And I ask about tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, mamasan told me that they are all already booked and I gave up lol since I had a 4 days trip. I forgot to ask about pricing tho since they are the top 1 popular in the bar. They go with female customers so much that I haven't spotted them with any male customer once.

And then suddenly all of my hope with Arm is gone, oh well, time 2 move-on... ;) :) 

11 hours ago, DrimVoiz said:

And then suddenly all of my hope with Arm is gone, oh well, time 2 move-on... ;) :) 

never lose any hope up until Arm or ant boy in question himself tells you that he is not interested or he can't. 

Mamasan's are known to be biased and lie through the skin of their teeth  not to mention that guy may be charmed by you and go with you smilingly.

34 minutes ago, vinapu said:

never lose any hope up until Arm or ant boy in question himself tells you that he is not interested or he can't. 

Mamasan's are known to be biased and lie through the skin of their teeth  not to mention that guy may be charmed by you and go with you smilingly.

They will be charmed by big wallet that's for sure.

11 hours ago, vinapu said:

Wow, that's so inspiring...many thanks Vinapu!!!

I went to Jupiter on 31 Mar 2019. 2 guys withdrew my attention; #21 and #71. #21 looks like Head & Shoulder model, while #71 has the resemblance of Alex Yoong. #21 never did a stage show, except parading. While #71 did 2 sexy shows in which my nuts burst twice.

Although I found Jupiter offers more handsome guys than Moonlight, I like Moonlight more because the stage is nicely viewed, Mamasans were all friendly and the staff were energetic & jovial.

5 hours ago, Cooler said:

Although I found Jupiter offers more handsome guys than Moonlight, I like Moonlight more because the stage is nicely viewed, Mamasans were all friendly and the staff were energetic & jovial.

Not to mention Moonlight got the best show since they've got all you want in a show but you're right, Jupiter2018's edge is their hunky boys who knows how to tease the audience.

6 hours ago, Cooler said:

I went to Jupiter on 31 Mar 2019. 2 guys withdrew my attention; #21 and #71. #21 looks like Head & Shoulder model, while #71 has the resemblance of Alex Yoong. #21 never did a stage show, except parading. While #71 did 2 sexy shows in which my nuts burst twice.

#71 is a Cambodian boy called Nan, very popular with Chinese customers.

34 minutes ago, DrimVoiz said:

Is their karaoke session fun after the show? Anyone tried it? It looks fun in their FB pics.

In my opinion at least, it is even better fun than the actual show itself. Fantastic vibe, good music, most of the tourists have left, the boys are relaxed and up for a drink. Lots of winking at other customers over the shoulders of their actual customer for the night (Arm and Boom in particular are good at working the room LOL). Try to go when Poppy and PJ are performing, you won’t be disappointed. 

3 minutes ago, hank75 said:

In my opinion at least, it is even better fun than the actual show itself. Fantastic vibe, good music, most of the tourists have left, the boys are relaxed and up for a drink. Lots of winking at other customers over the shoulders of their actual customer for the night (Arm and Boom in particular are good at working the room LOL). Try to go when Poppy and PJ are performing, you won’t be disappointed. 

Wow, you mean I can get close with Arm there? I'll try it alright!!! Tnx again Hank!!!

2 minutes ago, DrimVoiz said:

Wow, you mean I can get close with Arm there? I'll try it alright!!! Tnx again Hank!!!

Yes if his customer for the night is a regular who stays till closing time, which many of his female fan club seem to be. 

That was how I got up close with Boom, whom I’ve always admired from a distance  haha. His customer was happy to stay for karaoke and he went around shaking hands and drinking shots with the other remaining customers.